Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife (1300 Views)

Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive / How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive. / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
PLS HIDE MY IDENTITY MA.
*Pls matured minds*

I am in a very sad mood, I feel used, and rejected ,I feel soo terrible, I am married with 4 kids, and I always felt I am married to the best man In The world, I am a Registered Nurse in a Government hospital here in Lagos, while he is a Dentist, our plan as always been that when our first child finishes primary school we will relocate to the US, about a year ago my hubby started dating one lady in a late 30s, I saw her messages and challenged him and he apologized , and I forgave him, but to my surprise, he came home late on Friday night, and slept, very early on Saturday I drove his car out to refill gas, and saw an envelope, inside was his passport with US visa on it, and the Ladies own too with US visa, I saw the form he used to fill His visa application , In the form he said his wife was late, and my death certificate was attached , and his wedding certificate with the said lady was attached to it, in the form he wrote out all our children's names but he claimed their mum was late, I made a photocopy of all the documents and returned the envelope back, but I nearly ran mad, he observed that I have been so cold since, and as been asking what's the matter, please what can I do ,what should I do, how do I accept this type of wickedness, and traitor attitude, please mummies advice me before I do something drastic.

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
thats what you get for forgiving a man who has NO RESPECT for you or your union. blame yourself fully for wanting to continue being married to such disrespectful/deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful animal!

4 Likes

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by GOFRONT(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Randy husbands everywhere you go....

This a perfect example of Everyday for the thief, One day for owner. Madam, God was on your side and that was why God emptied the cooking gas and God pushed you to go refill the gas by yasef. God also pushed you to drive to gas filling station with your Oga's car, leaving your car behind.

And because God has something in stock for you, he pushed you to open the boot and wow, there lies the parcel.

Sha!!.....The lenght men can go to clear their name off their marriage just to acquire that New punna....

Ehmm......Madam Nurse, Marriage is for better for worse.....Try and burn off the photocopies of those credentials with you. There is no need. Just forgive him again.

1 Like

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by Helicobacter: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
shocked

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by Sexyliciousbri: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Pls report the the matter to the appropriate quarters with the evidence in you by sueing him,don't keep this only to yourself alone,because he may end up terminating you to fulfill his mission,he is too heartless and inhuman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by Happychildlove(f): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Call family meeting ,take ur children and leave, that man is a wicked soul

5 Likes

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by spiralwedge(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Akinsoladwayne, I read this story around 2007.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by kodix(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmmmm, you have already make mistake and this is height of wickedness to human kind,my dear pick your self together first! To be frank you don't need that marriage again,the mistake you made is that you would have take those documents, come back and be smiling and hurry your actions but no p, my opinion is that you pretend with smiles without disclosing this to any relatives or friends to avoid leaking your plans, hurry and find accommodation and pack everything pin you have in the house including his that you need both cars and valuable things if any if there is any land documents take it too but doing this always smile to avoid him knowing, pack your things when he is not around, then move to embassy and stop him tell them about the forged death certificate so that the visa will be denied, then get to court and seek for divorce so that you will officially divorce,because you don't need that marriage if you insist u might die in it by him or that woman kill u and your children,so be wise and act very fast.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by bukkysam(f): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Devil is your father in-law

God will help you
Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Randy husbands everywhere you go....

This a perfect example of Everyday for the thief, One day for owner. Madam, God was on your side and that was why God emptied the cooking gas and God pushed you to go refill the gas by yasef. God also pushed you to drive to gas filling station with your Oga's car, leaving your car behind.

And because God has something in stock for you, he pushed you to open the boot and wow, there lies the parcel.

Sha!!.....The lenght men can go to clear their name off their marriage just to acquire that New punna....

Ehmm......Madam Nurse, Marriage is for better for worse.....Try and burn off the photocopies of those credentials with you. There is no need. Just forgive him again.

I hail you!

1 Like

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
PLS HIDE MY IDENTITY MA.
*Pls matured minds*
Copied

I have read this story before ke.

The affected woman should tell her parents & let them handle it.

The in-laws might be in on it or how would he successfully travel out with another woman?
Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by Vyolet(f): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
...but they always say the sidechick is just a sidechick and the wife always have full benefits.

The same lie aunty nurse believed that made her dead even while she was still living.
The same lie many other women believe that sees the sidechick getting an iphone11 while wife gets Nokia torchlight, sidechick flying everywhere on business trips with hubby while wife becomes prayer warrior praying for their journey mercy always.
Worst of all is this same lie has seen women meeting several other kids of her husband from sidechicks especially after his death, those kids that always show up when wills are read.

It is an old story though but i hope the woman made sure his randy ass was denied the trip in the end while she also divorced him and moved out with her kids.
It wouldn't be an easy ride esp with the four kids but she is better off without him.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by sisisioge: 2:33am On Feb 26, 2020
Hian! What to do?

1. Run for him wit your kids.
2. Report at the nearest police station that he wants you dead.
3. Make a copy of his application doc and eventual visa and proof of you being alive to the US commission to revoke his and the babe's visa.
4. Send a compliant to his office, copy the medical board and Abuja civil service commission.
5. After the whole 4 above starts rolling, report to his parents and yours without making so much noise or giving them room for reconciliation.

6. Remain separated without filing for divorce. This is to make marrying the babe and moving on to another country difficult for him. 4k him up tinz.

Good luck.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by eyinjuege: 4:29am On Feb 26, 2020
I have watched this exact Nigerian movie
Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by crackkhaus: 4:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Vyolet:
[s]but they always say the sidechick is just a sidechick and the wife always have full benefits.

The same lie aunty nurse believed that made her dead even while she was still living.
The same lie many other women believe that sees the sidechick getting an iphone11 while wife gets Nokia torchlight, sidechick flying everywhere on business trips with hubby while wife becomes prayer warrior praying for their journey mercy always.
Worst of all is this same lie has seen women meeting several other kids of her husband from sidechicks especially after his death, those kids that always show up when wills are read.

It is an old story though but i hope the woman made sure his randy ass was denied the trip in the end while she also divorced him and moved out with her kids.
It wouldn't be an easy ride esp with the four kids but she is better off without him.[/s]
Only a buffoon will believe that trash up there.

I'm pretty sure you don't know the road to any embassy, that's why you think this movie has any realistic chance of being successful.
Shey dem no go interview the children ni? Four kids for that matter... cheesy

And BTW, the saying is... A wife will always be higher/picked over a side-chic when shit hits the fan.
An example is if the man in this fantasy story gets caught, there's no way he will pick the side-chic over his wife and children.

This ain't Nollywood.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by izzygoing(f): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmmm, nawaohhhhhhh
Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by izzygoing(f): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mehn what a wicked world!!!!!!
Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by izzygoing(f): 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Have u given him the original document?
Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by izzygoing(f): 3:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Some men ehhhh!!!!! Haba
Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by Ulunne777(f): 4:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Recycled Bullshit angry grin

Y'all should stop bringing recycled or copied stories to Nl.
Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by Ulunne777(f): 4:05am On Apr 04, 2020
sisisioge:
Hian! What to do?

1. Run for him wit your kids.
2. Report at the nearest police station that he wants you dead.
3. Make a copy of his application doc and eventual visa and proof of you being alive to the US commission to revoke his and the babe's visa.
4. Send a compliant to his office, copy the medical board and Abuja civil service commission.
5. After the whole 4 above starts rolling, report to his parents and yours without making so much noise or giving them room for reconciliation.

6. Remain separated without filing for divorce. This is to make marrying the babe and moving on to another country difficult for him. 4k him up tinz.

Good luck.

Keep calm, this story has been online for yrs.
Re: Husband Betrays Wife And Made A Death Certificate Of His Wife by izzygoing(f): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ehhhhh!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Black ❤️ So Much Of “Struggle ❤️ “? / Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? / Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.