Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift (76655 Views)

Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London / Donjazzy Excited As His Christmas Gifts Arrives: Pictures & Video / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by paradigmshift(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I thought they say this niggarrr is damnnn broke

Anyway may we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr
Go master the huzzle to conquer the struggle so that your kids won't be typing "everything is vanity"

Let me tell you a secret
on judgement day All broke asss niggarrr will go to hell fire
So you better get your ass up and huzzle

You see that picture below
That is my santum( inner room where i huzzle only).

Most times i don't leave that room because am scared of being broke
I hardly use the main bedroom. I stay in that santum all day and night. When one computer is too hot then i switch to the other one. And if my brain is getting hot i drink some beer and continue the huzzling.

God bless ur hustle bro.
i dey game too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by paradigmshift(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
0KNM:
After seeing Floyd spending some money on wheels, I knew fofty would do same.

Na this kind competition I want God

50cent bought his first.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by ruggedtimi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
season of christmas gift to self

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Franky9584(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
I wonder wetin fine for this car self.....thinking

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by jinka(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Curtis Jackson. My main man.
Happy for him

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by sparog(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
ddippset:
I thought he filed for bankruptcy?

50 Cent was one of those dudes who got lucky and rolled with the right dudes (Em and Dre) who aren't greedy and let their artists eat.

Very short time at the top and he made a lot money.

If say him enta Suge knight or Puffy hand, he for hear am. Hunger for kill am.

Filing for bankruptcy didn't mean he was broke, he is a different entity from his business... His business failed but he is still a wealthy dude
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by paradigmshift(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=GogobiriLalas post=85266098]50 can lie angry[/quote

poor man
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by paradigmshift(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
guru90:

50cent is my man....Brother

But after Music... Their next business is Drugz..... Drugs dealers......

50 don't do drugs anymore...
he sold drugs when he was 11 or so and was d number 1 in his block.......every business goes through him..........
he making money from movies now eh..
50cent is a street n a smart hustler....
i love am eh
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by paradigmshift(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=GogobiriLalas post=85266098]50 can lie angry[/quote

poor man
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by paradigmshift(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Pauldollars:

I won't be surprised to see you carrying EFCC placard someday. grin

as if u re better than those carrying d placard.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by paradigmshift(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
audio money , lie lie blogger

poor man grin
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by PNomsule: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr
Go master the huzzle to conquer the struggle so that your kids won't be typing "everything is vanity"

Let me tell you a secret

I hardly use the main bedroom. I stay in that santum all day and night. When one computer is too hot then i switch to the other one. And if my brain is getting hot i drink some beer and continue the huzzling.

U made my evening after reading this motivation from ur santum...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
See car like snake head.. God!!! I know say I dey hussle nd dey sin but no hinder your light from me and anyone reading this!! 2019 was a practice 2020 is gonna be perfect. Amen

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Chuksmonika(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
OP,you dey ask me what i think?...
Ok,first of all,i think it is a nice ride secondly, money is Good lastly,Poverty is evil
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Skillsnigeria: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
50cent,I feel you niggaz,I feel you meh
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

50cent bought his first.
Is that so?
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by airminem(f): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thank to Autojosh

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Thane(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Bros pls use the other laptop on the ground and do Christmas for me. I beg you please. I really need a laptop right now to survive. Location is Lagos. Please don't ignore
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by 0monnak0da: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
clemzo101:
Why is it that it is black superstars that usually indulge in things like these. I always find it difficult seeing any pure oyinbo celebrity doing this.
Very daft statement

Do you know how much C Ronaldo has spent on Cars what about Messi

white people are the biggest purchasers of such items
same for yachts
same for private jets

Leave black people alone and stop hating
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by VillageElder(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
You are a real niggarr bro much respect
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by clmbs: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Epic advice
I pray for such courage and determination
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by dview001(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The real niggarrrr..pls what kinda business do you do?

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by dview001(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The real niggarrrr..pls what kinda business do you do?

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

What kinda business do you do?
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by maigemuu: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Automotive1:

American rap artist, 50 Cent, dressed as Santa Claus, last night took to his twitter page to show off his ₦1.2 billion Christmas gift— a luxurious 2020 Bugatti Chiron hypercar.

50, who also owns a Lamborghini Aventador, Rolls-Royce and a Bentley Mulsanne, captioned the footage of his new Bugatti with,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7JUw5mDUIw

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6drZgDHOCN/?igshid=1faxdbqy36c61

His brand new black Bugatti has a blue accents and blue and black interior with white seats. Just like the other Chirons, it has a powerful 8.0-litre quad-turbocharged W16 engine that makes a whopping 1500 Horsepower and 1600Nm of torque.

This engine can move this machine from 0-60 mph in just 2.3 seconds, and give a top-speed of 261 mph.

The 2020 Bugatti Chiron retails from $2,990,00 for the base model to $3,600,000 after customizations. Owning this Bugatti Chiron won’t come cheap.

Apart from splashing about $3.3m on this luxury ride, 50 Cent will also spend $35,000 on new tyres and $25,000 on fluids and oil change, to maintain this monster.

50 Cent joins celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Floyd Mayweather in owning one of the rarest and fastest super cars on the planet.

What Do You Think? 

https://autojosh.com/50-cent-splashes-1-2-billion-on-2020-bugatti-chiron-for-his-christmas-gift/

Car that nairalanders go rush buy from copart and autoexport as salvage...
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
engrsyer:
Village people would not allow me to pick one for my side chic.

After all it is vanity

I heard that Angel Gabriel is blowing the trumpet on the 31st night, that we (Saints) would do happy new year in heaven.
.. Hahaha ... Omoh this guy funny.. Because you poor no mean xay you be saint..

Wicked truth is na poor man wan be like xay him dey sin past.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by sammyscholar(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
clemzo101:
Why is it that it is black superstars that usually indulge in things like these. I always find it difficult seeing any pure oyinbo celebrity doing this.
Most of the times, it has to do with inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by West2019(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
with this Bugatti someone can't get accident again if yes good if no need .
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Who hear you and see your picture post go thinks say you be G Boy and while na beat you dey sequence for FL Studio

#impression

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nice... Are you a uniben student?, cos that Electric circuit books looks very similar to what my nephew carried everywhere not quite long ago
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by yorke1: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Look at those lazy youths quoting that stupiid post made by that lazy youth. Most Nigerian youths are criminally minded.

The law will catch up with you soonest
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Befii: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmm it's now a kind of competition. Floyd Moneyman is d winner for now, Ronaldo where are u??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Wizkid And His Hefty Bodyguards In London (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.