Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift (76661 Views)

Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London / Donjazzy Excited As His Christmas Gifts Arrives: Pictures & Video / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by MENTORCH(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
I always wonder why people who have more money in hip hop than 50 and Floyd may weather, don’t show off. Never seen jay z, Dre or pdiddy showing off cars on Instagram. Money isn’t class. I still love 50cent regardless.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by aycapri(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
clemzo101:
Why is it that it is black superstars that usually indulge in things like these. I always find it difficult seeing any pure oyinbo celebrity doing this.
The whites do buy luxurious things also, not only black.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Square2020(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
engrsyer:
Village people would not allow me to pick one for my side chic.

After all it is vanity

I heard that Angel Gabriel is blowing the trumpet on the 31st night, that we (Saints) would do happy new year in heaven.
embarassed
engrsyer:
Village people would not allow me to pick one for my side chic.

After all it is vanity

I heard that Angel Gabriel is blowing the trumpet on the 31st night, that we (Saints) would do happy new year in heaven.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by seanwilliam(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I thought they say this niggarrr is damnnn broke

Anyway may we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr
Go master the huzzle to conquer the struggle so that your kids won't be typing "everything is vanity"

Let me tell you a secret
on judgement day All broke asss niggarrr will go to hell fire
So you better get your ass up and huzzle

You see that picture below
That is my santum( inner room where i huzzle only).

Most times i don't leave that room because am scared of being broke
I hardly use the main bedroom. I stay in that santum all day and night. When one computer is too hot then i switch to the other one. And if my brain is getting hot i drink some beer and continue the huzzling.

make we relate bro
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by bluefilm: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
superlanny:
the only person who made sense, in the whole thread.

Thank you so much for this recognition. cheesy

I really appreciate.

Danke schön.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by seanwilliam(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
clemzo101:
Why is it that it is black superstars that usually indulge in things like these. I always find it difficult seeing any pure oyinbo celebrity doing this.
what are you driving at?? Na their money make dem spend am as dem like
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Randy100: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
drips8:
The Bugatti is the only super car that looks ugly to me.

That's my opinion ooo
Anakogheri
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by MurphyInc(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr
Go master the huzzle to conquer the struggle so that your kids won't be typing "everything is vanity"

Let me tell you a secret

I hardly use the main bedroom. I stay in that santum all day and night. When one computer is too hot then i switch to the other one. And if my brain is getting hot i drink some beer and continue the huzzling.

Can you teach me these...i want to start something new come 2020...being broke is evil
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Savagethe21st(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats.Thanks and Godbless
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by obnagodfrey(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Na wa o!
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by kweensheba: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
One for the money. Two for the show.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by sLentlover7778(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Doopest comment so far.. grin grin grin

Chuksmonika:
OP,you dey ask me what i think?...

Ok,first of all,i think it is a nice ride
secondly, money is Good
lastly,Poverty is evil

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by grandlexuz(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
ddippset:
I thought he filed for bankruptcy?

50 Cent was one of those dudes who got lucky and rolled with the right dudes (Em and Dre) who aren't greedy and let their artists eat.

Very short time at the top and he made a lot money.

If say him enta Suge knight or Puffy hand, he for hear am. Hunger for kill am.

50 cent paid off his debts of about 22million dollars two years ago. Five years earlier than the scheduled plan.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Malawian(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
50c was never broke, the thing was... One how sued him and almost made away with a hefty sum, 50c being from the streets, devised ways to avoid paying a penny and he didn't. Someone who is the executive producer of hit series like Power, Southpaw
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by align360: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
ddippset:

50 Cent was one of those dudes who got lucky and rolled with the right dudes (Em and Dre) who aren't greedy and let their artists eat.

Nigga is one of the smartest in the industry. The bankruptcy thing was for the child support drama�. Thats the way out!

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by timothydgreat: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Damn niggar, I sent u pm
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by artofseduction: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
ddippset:

People ignorance in this platform is mind blowing.

So u think 50cent is only doing music.

4 a little tip

He is Producer of POWER.
Which he also featured.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Basher8583: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Automotive1:

American rap artist, 50 Cent, dressed as Santa Claus, last night took to his twitter page to show off his ₦1.2 billion Christmas gift— a luxurious 2020 Bugatti Chiron hypercar.

50, who also owns a Lamborghini Aventador, Rolls-Royce and a Bentley Mulsanne, captioned the footage of his new Bugatti with,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7JUw5mDUIw

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6drZgDHOCN/?igshid=1faxdbqy36c61

His brand new black Bugatti has a blue accents and blue and black interior with white seats. Just like the other Chirons, it has a powerful 8.0-litre quad-turbocharged W16 engine that makes a whopping 1500 Horsepower and 1600Nm of torque.

This engine can move this machine from 0-60 mph in just 2.3 seconds, and give a top-speed of 261 mph.

The 2020 Bugatti Chiron retails from $2,990,00 for the base model to $3,600,000 after customizations. Owning this Bugatti Chiron won’t come cheap.

Apart from splashing about $3.3m on this luxury ride, 50 Cent will also spend $35,000 on new tyres and $25,000 on fluids and oil change, to maintain this monster.

50 Cent joins celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Floyd Mayweather in owning one of the rarest and fastest super cars on the planet.

What Do You Think? 

https://autojosh.com/50-cent-splashes-1-2-billion-on-2020-bugatti-chiron-for-his-christmas-gift/

I think it's a huge lie.

50 cent has been known for notoriously posing with rentals as his property.

A guy that filed for bankruptcy. He cannot afford this car else IRS will come knocking at his door
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by bencynthgreat: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
ddippset:

50 is into many other stuffs apart from music such as fashion, boxing promotion, real gambling etc. I remember how much he won in Mayweather's last fight. in fact fifty na complete hustle man

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by hybridblood07(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
He will keep rolling on money because he as so many businesses.
The guy has business orientation and it has been helping for quite few years now
hisgrace090:
So this guy is still rolling on money?

Good for him.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Youngmind112: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2019
My pre weeding photo.... I cannot wait to have my ring in my finger

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Homers123(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2019
50 the Debt Collector.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by LikeCool(m): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Funny dude grin grin

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by spyglaxx: 3:54am On Dec 28, 2019
Th
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Rapmoney(m): 4:16am On Dec 28, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
50 can lie angry
Don't allow poverty get used to you.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by solla22: 4:27am On Dec 28, 2019
Nothing in that video points to 50Cent being the owner.
Also, the car is obviously still in the dealer shop so i really dont understand where this info is coming from
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by ddippset(m): 5:57am On Dec 28, 2019
artofseduction:

People ignorance in this platform is mind blowing.

So u think 50cent is only doing music.

4 a little tip

He is Producer of POWER.
Which he also featured.
50 Cent was broke as a church rat until he joined Shady Aftermath.
He made a lot of millions; and then he invested in other ventures.

If you would only read my post again, you will see that i was stressing on how he started, how he went from being a broke hood rapper to a multi millionaire. And that was on Shady Aftermath.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by bjbjbj: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2019
This yrs i must collect hammer for stock market oo

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by sinceraconcept(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2019
How are you sure the car is his? Nigerians are gullible. I googled him and nothing of such popped up.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Kingrexyl(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Money must be made jare!

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Kingrexyl(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2019
chigoizie7:
His money.

I am sure this nigga must have invested so much in many businesses before he bought this car, he is a hard core businessman. Unlike our own yeyebrities. Some will make 50million, buy car or 45 million and still be paying rent.

So smart to declare bankrupt years back. He can do anything with his money, but can’t contest or hold public office for atleast 10 years, who public office help with the kind of money this niggar stashed?

Tyler perry still the boss though
Truth
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by olusegzy01(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2019
D
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

if you like hustle and have the whole money in world in your pocket ,one you will die and all will be vanity .and that a full stop � to your world � lol �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo / Prince James Uche Is Dead! / Wizkid And His Hefty Bodyguards In London (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.