Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift (76664 Views)

Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London / Donjazzy Excited As His Christmas Gifts Arrives: Pictures & Video / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2019
eni4real:
Bitcoin money cool
Bitcoin is scam... You'll learn someday
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Raymondreigns(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I thought they say this niggarrr is damnnn broke

Anyway may we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr
Go master the huzzle to conquer the struggle so that your kids won't be typing "everything is vanity"

Let me tell you a secret
on judgement day All broke asss niggarrr will go to hell fire
So you better get your ass up and huzzle

You see that picture below
That is my santum( inner room where i huzzle only).

Most times i don't leave that room because am scared of being broke
I hardly use the main bedroom. I stay in that santum all day and night. When one computer is too hot then i switch to the other one. And if my brain is getting hot i drink some beer and continue the huzzling.

Blast !! Na inside life chambers b dis cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by maikalaf(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Anyway may we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr
Go master the huzzle to conquer the struggle so that your kids won't be typing "everything is vanity"

Let me tell you a secret

I hardly use the main bedroom. I stay in that santum all day and night. When one computer is too hot then i switch to the other one. And if my brain is getting hot i drink some beer and continue the huzzling.

Dammmmn niggarr! Which work you dey do?
Abeg put me through na. I get computer o.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by MetaPhysical: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2019
OP,
The audio from that youtube video does not sound anything like 50cents. That is DMX voice.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Mjpem23(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Real Niggarr please drop me your whatsapp Digits or message me chairman 0 7 0 1 3 1 3 4 0 3 6
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Bitcoin is scam... You'll learn someday
That is what 50 cent claim to he his source of wealth nowadays!!
Why are you taking it personally??
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Ay04z(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

u re doing yahoo abi grin
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Greatfullheart: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Baba God, answer My Prayer, i Want To Date Kylie Jenner, i'll Remain Faithfull And Loyal
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Urbanklassik(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Stop that shitt niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret

Abeg con teach me hustle boss! I go dey loyal bro.
Person go waste time for university, nothing to show for am except A4 size paper. Pls help me cos I'm currently battling depression, destitution and frustration.
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by lordmizzy: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85265661:
everybody just buying Bugatti .. God when ?
Who are the every body oh? undecided
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Arkeray1: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
My sure odd of 4.5 for the weekend.

Please kindly stake

Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by ojraph(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Automotive1:

American rap artist, 50 Cent, dressed as Santa Claus, last night took to his twitter page to show off his ₦1.2 billion Christmas gift— a luxurious 2020 Bugatti Chiron hypercar.

50, who also owns a Lamborghini Aventador, Rolls-Royce and a Bentley Mulsanne, captioned the footage of his new Bugatti with,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7JUw5mDUIw

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6drZgDHOCN/?igshid=1faxdbqy36c61

His brand new black Bugatti has a blue accents and blue and black interior with white seats. Just like the other Chirons, it has a powerful 8.0-litre quad-turbocharged W16 engine that makes a whopping 1500 Horsepower and 1600Nm of torque.

This engine can move this machine from 0-60 mph in just 2.3 seconds, and give a top-speed of 261 mph.

The 2020 Bugatti Chiron retails from $2,990,00 for the base model to $3,600,000 after customizations. Owning this Bugatti Chiron won’t come cheap.

Apart from splashing about $3.3m on this luxury ride, 50 Cent will also spend $35,000 on new tyres and $25,000 on fluids and oil change, to maintain this monster.

50 Cent joins celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Floyd Mayweather in owning one of the rarest and fastest super cars on the planet.

What Do You Think? 

https://autojosh.com/50-cent-splashes-1-2-billion-on-2020-bugatti-chiron-for-his-christmas-gift/
Not actually the Bugatti Chiron has the speed of 284mph that's approximately 400km/h trying the one that went 261mph was the Bugatti veyron super sport which had the title as world's fastest car 6 years ago I think and last the Chiron took the as world's fastest car
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by vicdonzy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
drips8:
The Bugatti is the only super car that looks ugly to me.

That's my opinion ooo

Don't allow poverty to confuse you
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by olusegzy01(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Topmaike007:
vanity kill you there
when you give up to a ghost come online and reply me then you will realise all is vanity ..zombie
Re: 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift by saucelake231(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
samista:
I thought they said he is broke?
all those one na Cook up story just too escape tax and dept.....
aside music he is into a lot of other money making business....
and he deals big in CRYPTON currency....
the guy is still fucking rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo / Prince James Uche Is Dead! / Wizkid And His Hefty Bodyguards In London (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.