Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7282 Views)

Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by leks4sure(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: . by donbachi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
na d spirit of the season.

27 Likes

Re: . by Geniemoi01(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
leks4sure:
I do have sex once or twice in a month but I don't use up to 15 mins without ejaculating even though I do use condom. A female friend of mine came to my room this morning, we had sex for about two hours doing different kind of sex styles but throughout I didn't release to the extent she cum and got tired during the process and she told me to stop. She enjoyed the sex so much to the point of praising me during the act, this is my first time a lady will be highly satisfied and reach orgasm during the sex. I want to know if I have medical issue for staying so long on a woman for just one round without releasing at all even after forcing myself maybe I could release but all to no avail.

Note: I'm not on drug or alcohol neither do I smoke. I didn't use any supplement to aid my sexual ability.

So what could be wrong with me and any solution would highly be regarded. Thanks

Chances are you masturbate alot. Frequent masturbation leads to delay in ejaculation. Also, your mind ain't really connected too. You have to trick your mind so you cum on time. Cut down your masturbation, that's if you do, and the delay will reduce.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by slimjohn2k5: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Looking for ladies that will pm you Abi ?

20 Likes

Re: . by sLentlover7778(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kuku ma talk say.. you dey find Tonto Dikeh attention... grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: . by yarimo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
No videos no advice lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: . by Abfinest007(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
any little thing they will run to nairaland to complain .i know very soon start reporting mosquito bite

11 Likes

Re: . by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
U are not so attracted to that lady,

6 Likes

Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Abfinest007:
any little thing they will run to nairaland to complain .i know very soon start reporting mosquito bite

grin
Re: . by chigoziri2403(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Your mind wasn't in the sex, put your mind and pour in ten mins
Thats one trick I use often

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Maybe she isn't your spec,next just imagine you are with your spec...I hope you are not thinking of money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
SMH
Re: . by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
naija youth nd banging r 5&6. i wish u d very Best in ur future endeavour. chanel ur banging skills into acting adult movie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by shuttox: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Weather changed maybe you don't cum on harmattan seasons...

Don't bleep till January ending...

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: . by Nicklaus619(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
leks4sure:
I do have sex once or twice in a month but I don't use up to 15 mins without ejaculating even though I do use condom. A female friend of mine came to my room this morning, we had sex for about two hours doing different kind of sex styles but throughout I didn't release to the extent she cum and got tired during the process and she told me to stop. She enjoyed the sex so much to the point of praising me during the act, this is my first time a lady will be highly satisfied and reach orgasm during the sex. I want to know if I have medical issue for staying so long on a woman for just one round without releasing at all even after forcing myself maybe I could release but all to no avail.

Note: I'm not on drug or alcohol neither do I smoke. I didn't use any supplement to aid my sexual ability.

So what could be wrong with me and any solution would highly be regarded. Thanks

Bro. Same thing happened to me sometimes ago, I dig this babe for hours, it got to a. Point her moaning changed to proper crying, she was losing consciousness and was begging me to stop, I stopped she gave me mouth action for almost 30mins stil I was still hard as rock, and I wasn't felling as if I was even. having sex, she got tired and left, and yet I still didn't cum and even when I have broken up with this babe she still wouldn't. Let me be.
Bottom line,nothing is wrong with you bro,you good.
Re: . by Powersurge: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Firstly, you don't need two hours to make a lady cum. Secondly, any sex beyond 10-20 minutes is plain stupidity. Imagine spending two hours everyday on sex. If you do that for one year, you would have spend exactly 30 days having sex. She. When no be only sex person come life come do.

Excessive delay happens once in a while. In fact, you could last longer with some ladies than others (fact). In addition, sex is first mental b4 bodily.

10 Likes

Re: . by Donald7610: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Geniemoi01:

Chances are you masturbate alot. Frequent masturbation leads to delay in ejaculation. Also, your mind ain't really connected too. You have to trick your mind so you cum on time. Cut down your masturbation, that's if you do, and the delay will reduce.
Pure lie

7 Likes

Re: . by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Your state of mind or your mind set could be a delay factor
Re: . by iajour(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
1 bottle of Budweiser 4 u. u Sabi him code.
Re: . by dikachi01(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
donbachi:
grin
donbachi:
this one weak me

1 Like

Re: . by tobby20: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Donald7610:

Pure lie
Masturbation enhance quick ejaculation
AGBA cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by officialfestus(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Them no dey last them complain,them too last they complain... Can't human be satisfied for once

1 Like

Re: . by africandictator(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
My brother it is something to be worried about , because you might be experiencing Retrograde ejaculation which occurs when semen enters the bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm. Although you would have still reached sexual climax if you continued you might have ejaculated very little or no semen. This is sometimes called a dry orgasm. Retrograde ejaculation isn't harmful, but it can cause male infertility.
Re: . by Brightergrammer: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Donald7610:

Pure lie
no, it delays ejaculation and gets the díck flaxid in no time
Re: . by Clinghton: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2019
exercise the lower part of your body(gluteus), to be in control of your sexual life
Re: . by spafu(m): 1:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Oj
Re: . by Birniwa(m): 2:18am On Dec 27, 2019
Are you married to this girl? No, you are not because you mentioned that she is a female friend to you. Read below what your Bible says about fornication.

1 Corinthians 7:2
But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.

Ephesians 5:3
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.

1 Thessalonians 4:3
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that you should abstain from fornication.
and many more...

Every day or other days I will see a thread created by Christians how they had sex with this or that and no one really frowns against this in the comment sections. Is this exactly what Christianity teaches? Always going against the teachings of Jesus as mentioned in the Bible? The worst part of this is that this OP proudly mentions that he had sex when it is still during Christmas season, a time when he is supposed to remember and praise his Lord.

If this is exactly what Christians do and find pride in it, then Pagans are way better than them!

9 Likes

Re: . by unity004(m): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2019
grin cheesy are you atiku? when are you cumming? some wailers are still waiting, lol
Re: . by Nnemuka(f): 2:57am On Dec 27, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
lol...
2hrs of sex on top of someone's child and you think any female would send a pm?
Re: . by Dpaulie(m): 3:30am On Dec 27, 2019
This is what some men (even women) are using money to find...u may go for medical check up though
Re: . by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 27, 2019
u are the type of man many ladies in nigeria are praying to get cheesy
in short any lady lucky to have u will do thanks giving in church the next day cos our ladies complain a lot of two seconds men in za oza room grin
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2019
Donald7610:

Pure lie

This ones don soapy die grin grin grin

Naija I hail o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video) / When Parents Oppose Your Relationship? / Marrying For Love Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.