Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7292 Views)

Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ednut1(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2019
U count time
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2019
africandictator:
My brother it is something to be worried about , because you might be experiencing Retrograde ejaculation which occurs when semen enters the bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm. Although you would have still reached sexual climax if you continued you might have ejaculated very little or no semen. This is sometimes called a dry orgasm. Retrograde ejaculation isn't harmful, but it can cause male infertility.
Oga well done o! You na copy and paste expert.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/retrograde-ejaculation/symptoms-causes/syc-20354890

2 Likes

Re: . by FemolasticA: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Your mind no dey for that sex, neither are you connected to it during the sex, it does happend, trust me you only feel like having sex which you did but your mind is not there.
Re: . by africandictator(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Re: . by Liposure: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2019
Maybe u haven't been eating d right set of foods.
Re: . by stanlink(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Abfinest007:
any little thing they will run to nairaland to complain .i know very soon start reporting mosquito bite
After complaining on nairaland they will start blaming naira marley
Re: . by GEJDHERO: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Maybe her Puna Na well,express road.
Re: . by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
It happens. Few things can be the reason. Maybe the lady is not exactly who you want to have sex with. You only did it cuz you saw an opportunity.

Truth is, sometimes I have sex with my wife for an hour or more and won't cum. Especially when she wants it and I don't.

Could also be just the mood you're in. Over all, I don't think anything is wrong with you but try to masturbate and see if you cum then no ish

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member / Funny! Naked Woman Calmly Walks Into A Store To Buy Beer (photos) / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.