Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) (100452 Views)

Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Kingluqman(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
90% Nigerian father go run for their lives I swear lol

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Kapilta(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley

you are still in this world. Thought you've gone extinct o grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley. Floosie what I can comprehend is whether na ur choice to be dumb or dey take am do u.

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by TinyHacker: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
seems like he snapped the snakes jaw. Great job
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by degamemaster(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
best dad in the world

I tell he is the best after my dad. My dad fought a live devil Just to save my mum and us. Though he has partial stroke now he is still my super hero.

I love you forever, dad.

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by JBoss25(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley

hell no I'll never protect u, let the snake kill u there

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Djcrystalzed: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lala right now

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by sonofanarchy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Explorers:
Mr Thompson's house in Airlie Beach (pictured) in north Queensland is situated near tropical forest.

Evan Thompson and his family (pictured) recently moved into the Airlie Beach property.

He told Daily Mail Australia that when the snake still tried to go after his son he grabbed it by the tail and yelled for someone to get weapon.

'My mate and my wife went to the toolshed and found a sledgehammer and hit it,' he said.

'If it had let go of my son when I first punched it, I might have let it go but it was so aggressive.'
whatttt!

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by TheCongo2: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
dljbd1:
I thought they said these animals recognize kids and don't harm them undecided

I have heard that too.
Maybe it is just one of those popular myth
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Lonelypacifist6: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! [b]That's the kind of man I want.[/b]Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

What about greatreseacher? finally ruined him and left him? I warned the dude.

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Gidison: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
missjo:
This is weird. It's not normal for a python to try eating a human, to the extent this one avidly tried to get back at the kid even after his dad had gotten him away from it severally.
Such a weird snake, it would rather eat than make a clean escape.

If this happened in Africa, I would call it voodoo.

You are absolutely wrong. The snake is obviously hungry and it already saw the boy as very weak prey. It would fight it best to secure him as its meal.

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. :. Floosie what I can't comprehend is whether na ur choice to be dumb ur dey take am do u.

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by hybridblood07(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
They will get the boy a psychology doctor that will help him forget the horrible incident.
The man had to do the needful, the snake was dragging his son away and he had to kill it.
It was the best solution to such case
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Viking007(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
dominique:
Such a terrifying experience for the little boy, thank God his dad was able to rescue him before he got crushed by the monster snake. Too many dangerous reptiles in that country, Nigerians hoping to flee there should first learn to protect themselves from snakes, crocodiles and alligators.
That country is literally a jungle. Everything there is extraordinary. They have one of the most dangerous spider in the world, spiders that we kill with broom here. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Offpoint: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

jeez where have you been vic? longest time.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Villain7: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
just look at the hospital, chai!

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
missjo:
This is weird. It's not normal for a python to try eating a human, to the extent this one avidly tried to get back at the kid even after his dad had gotten him away from it severally.

Very brave snake rather die fighting than running away
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by newoffer: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
JESUUUUU
Super dad yeh but why live close to a forest na?
You are even considering it letting it go if it had released your son.
Clap for yourself Mr Thompson, very nice of you considering letting the snake go if it wasn't stubborn.
Thank God you didn't let it go, if not it would have healed, come back to complete the unfinished job.
Get well soon little boy.
I can imagine the trauma.
The boy will never forget...

okoko, ajangbadi, ikotun, ijegun , badagry, oko afo, isheri, ajah, langbasa no be bush...
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Btruth: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Motherfucker python....... I will bloody do the same too. angry
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Lonelypacifist6: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Look no further babe, I'm brave, fearless and courageous. I will shield you kiss

*blinks and wakes up*

Better goan learn to how to protect yourself. Snake dey come and I won't run abi? Yinmu.
What a man can do,a woman can do better, right?
tongue tongue
Beware the bottomless pit many have gone through this path and failed to return ask Greatreseacher.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Kapilta(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kingluqman:
90% Nigerian father go run for their lives I swear lol

grin grin grin
why would they run? It's a matter of saving your loved one. How the man grab a python by it's tail and opened the jaws explained how extra couragous he became just for his son. I doubt if anyone would ever do that on normal occasion.

I remember this day my dad, my siblings(two younger), my niece and i were inside grandpas garden. There was this tall coconut tree, so dad paid some of these hustling guys to climb so as to cultivate the coconut for the extended families(his brothers and sisters). I have phobia for snakes, i really hate seeing anything long like that and the way they walk about disgust my soul, we were down there while the was at the top, he shouted at the top saying snake is coming, snake is coming down. Oh Lord, come and see everyone immediately if touches the ground. We were all scared but the duty of protecting everyone was naturally passed on to me as the eldest since my dad is also an old man that should be protected. Seeing my niece and my two younger brothers confused, scared and screaming their long out gave me that courage, if it was to enter into a phsyical battle with that snake that day i was sure ready as hell, and it was even a cobra all i could get was just a small stick, me that won't even try if the stick is not at least 10ft long. I battle the mo'fuka with that small stick killed it. Saving loved ones is bae my g. The courage will come from any f**king where you won't understand.

9 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Excallibur(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Python know say e no fit try dis one 4 naija

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

From d story, it says d man saved his son not his wife or gf. This isn't a romantic story

7 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by osazsky(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
All those animal right people abi animal cruelty ir conservationists shey una see y we dey eat this thing anywhere we see them,if we didn't kill and eat it maybe ur son would have face this same fate no meat sweet pass snake and tortoise,especially when u suck tortoise eye,d water na die,does anyone know were I can buy snake meat it's over 3 years now ,all of them for Benin don get sence somebody can not play with u people again,my pot had been waiting o no show
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Liposure: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

sweetheart, if u get into any trouble.just call on me. I be there 4 u.compliments
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by friday2011(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=85252805]That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

Na wa for you ooo, did you read the story at all, "snake was too aggressive and every attempt to put it away was not successful as the snake keep coming back for the boy"
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by JubrinElSudan: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
dominique:
Such a terrifying experience for the little boy, thank God his dad was able to rescue him before he got crushed by the monster snake. Too many dangerous reptiles in that country, Nigerians hoping to flee there should first learn to protect themselves from snakes, crocodiles and alligators.
let's cross the bridge first grin
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by lexy2014: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
missjo:

Its not strange or unusual for constrictors to attack humans. D size of d boy made him attractive to d snake since its d size of animals they normally eat
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by thundafire: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
dominique:
u didn't add buhari
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Tarabye: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by luminouzzzzzz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Beware the bottomless pit many have gone through this path and failed to return ask Greatreseacher.

Who is this o?

Besides, YOU came Into this world from such 'bottomless pit'.

So what's you saying bro?
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by mrsteel: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Didn't u read the post @bold?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.