Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

My In-laws Have Done Nothing But Humiliate Me:please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My In-laws Have Done Nothing But Humiliate Me:please Help! (695 Views)

NigerianGuy Humiliate His Girlfriend With Fake Proposal To Get Back At Her Video / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / My Experience With My In-laws To Be After Smoking Weed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My In-laws Have Done Nothing But Humiliate Me:please Help! by Beke2020: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Good Morning ma,

I need your advise. As you are aware,I have been married for almost 14 years and its not been an easy marriage. I got married into a family that does not like me and my husband does not protect me from their constant abuse and harassment.

Just like you have been advising me,I have tried to ignore all of them and be on my own. But that too is seriously annoying them. They call me proud and they say they made me. They want me to continue being their slave.

(Yes,I am an orphan. They married me for their brother many years ago but I cannot keep living to please them).

Now,the issue is: .......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-in-laws-have-done-nothing-but-humiliate-meplease-help/

Re: My In-laws Have Done Nothing But Humiliate Me:please Help! by maxjax(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2019
undecided
Re: My In-laws Have Done Nothing But Humiliate Me:please Help! by ghettokid1(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Beke2020:
Good Morning ma,

I need your advise. As you are aware,I have been married for almost 14 years and its not been an easy marriage. I got married into a family that does not like me and my husband does not protect me from their constant abuse and harassment.

Just like you have been advising me,I have tried to ignore all of them and be on my own. But that too is seriously annoying them. They call me proud and they say they made me. They want me to continue being their slave.

(Yes,I am an orphan. They married me for their brother many years ago but I cannot keep living to please them).

Now,the issue is: .......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-in-laws-have-done-nothing-but-humiliate-meplease-help/

you are not serious
Re: My In-laws Have Done Nothing But Humiliate Me:please Help! by donbachi(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2019
They made u an offer,u accepted it.now u dont want to remain loyal..."u dont want to keep pleasing them"...in as much as most inlaws are troubles themselves...u are also a contributor....drop dat hand.
Re: My In-laws Have Done Nothing But Humiliate Me:please Help! by Beke2020: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
cool on point my dear
donbachi:
They made u an offer,u accepted it.now u dont want to remain loyal..."u dont want to keep pleasing them"...in as much as most inlaws are troubles themselves...u are also a contributor....drop dat hand.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Man And A Woman. / Xbxx / MY TAKE ON THE YOUNG MAN WHO LOST EVERY THING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.