Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions (21152 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Amokachi Lambasts NFF Over $2 Million Compensation Clause In Rohr’s Contract / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions by Legendguru: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why
Re: Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions by ekwerendi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
So this man collects over 200million a year....
Re: Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions by TROY85(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
Why!
He does not have the Basketball tactics that is much needed in our football

FIFA should just go for a Tiger Woods or Justin Bieber.
or JET LI, I THINK JOHNNY DEPP is OK
Re: Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions by TruthinAction: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Koboko99:

We are no longer in 1994. We've moved on. Senior national teams no longer open the camps for every tom, dick and Harry to come have a tryout. They invite the best players they have in top club sides.

You'll not see what Rohr is doing until a local coach will come in and start inviting players from Malta and Azerbaijan.

The man is going well. The country has some of the finest young talents playing in good clubs in Europe.

I didn't say he should invite every dick and Harry. The invitation of course has to be from the best clubs in Europe. There was a time he said that the doors were closed to new players when we didn't have a complete team yet.

He has to keep inviting from the best clubs in Europe and wherever he can. Why should we forget about 1994? You can plan for the future without knowing where you are coming from. True success is finding ways to outdo your past. My personal observation has seen him as a coach that is not hungry for the top. Just like you have some students who graduate with third class and they are not bothered. Nigeria has what it takes to even win the world cup.

I believe in the top life and I desire that for the Nigeria team.
Re: Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions by obinoral1179(m): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Erediauwa:
You just have to give it to Amaju Melvin Pinnick, an astute football administrator who has turn our football around for the good.

One thing I admire about Pinnick is that, when he gives you a job to do for him, you just have to deliver else you get booted out be you foreign or local manager.

Now to Gernot Rohr, I will have to say that he has transformed the SE and make the green and White Jersey so competitive for the local and foreign players..... BUT, his style of play is Flat and not dynamic.... He should add a little bit of flair to his tactics and watch his lad go past the Quarter Final target at world stage.

Good looking out to him and his backroom staff.

Let the Eagles soar high.
what achievements has he done to our local league?
Re: Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions by profilemessages: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
thinking that God will come from heaven and take away all your problems have been the biggest problem Nigerians always have.
we have a league, we have players playing there, and coaches coaching them, why not just pick a good one from amongst the league coaches, this will even encourage the other coaches to do better. we are crying hunger in plenty, we are walking naked despite having clothes, we are are eating bones though having meat.

kudos to clement westerhoef for what he did with the dream team, then we had the likes of jay jay okocha, KANU nwankwo, Daniel amokachi, and so on.

we don't even believe in ourselves, how will an outsider believe in us? imagine Mikel paying the hotel bill of the super eagles during the world cup? NFF shame on you!!!!

wherever you are is an opportunity use it well, Sunday oliseh was shouting "pay me before I die", Christian chukwu, shuaibu amodu and many other were owed salaries by NFF, now they(NFF) are having issues with this gernot also, every day is for the thief, but NFF don't forget one day is for the owner!!!
Re: Nigeria To Renew Gernot Rohr’s Contract With Conditions by OKorowanta: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2019
Koboko99:

You wan to win the world cup because you are paying the coach 20million?

How much do you think Brazil, Spain, Portugal and Germany pay their coaches?

You should also carry placards to the govt house and national assembly to protest for good governance since your politicians earn more to do nothing

How much your papa dats a citizen of the country receive as salary for a month?
My dad who fought d civil war for Nigeria and even received a bullet,how much were dey paying him?
Is Nigeria resources only about giving humongous salaries and allowances to coaches,footballers?
Why not to other fields too?
With the huge salary has he beaten Keshi's record?
Leave all those your talk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southampton Confirm £10.9m Signing Of Mohammed Salisu From Real Valladolid / Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President / 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.