Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? (2295 Views)

Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? / How Do You Settle With Your Spouse/partner After A Misunderstanding?? / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Dat2jo: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good day NLs. Pls as a Northerner and a first time traveller to the south, which part of Uyo in Akwa Ibom State will be ideal for one with a family of 3 (a wife and 2 kids, 2yrs & 1mnt) should rent a house and live? Considering security, light, water and access to good roads leading to popular market and good schools. I am relocating for work. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by hony(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ikot ekpene rd Afaha ube axis or Calabar itu rd axis b4 urua ekpa junction. That's where you have constant light

1 Like

Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by sageb: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dat2jo:
Good day NLs. Pls as a Northerner and a first time traveller to the south, which part of Uyo in Akwa Ibom State will be ideal for one with a family of 3 (a wife and 2 kids, 2yrs & 1mnt) should rent a house and live? Considering security, light, water and access to good roads leading to popular market and good schools. I am relocating for work. Thanks.
Ewet housing estate is okay if you can afford it.
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Dat2jo: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
sageb:
Ewet housing estate is okay if you can afford it.
How much will a 2 bedroom flat cost?
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Dat2jo: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
hony:
Ikot ekpene rd Afaha ube axis or Calabar itu rd axis b4 urua ekpa junction. That's where you have constant light
How about security? And is the neighbourhood ok to raise kids?
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Ayrastarr(f): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please, forget about light in Akwa Ibom.

I don't know if they have issues with PHCN, Asin no light.

It is scary.

1 Like

Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Ayrastarr(f): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Everywhere in Uyo is Secured.

Very secured.

But no Light.

1 Like

Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Raxxye(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ayrastarr:
Please, forget about light in Akwa Ibom.

I don't know if they have issues with PHCN, Asin no light.

It is scary.
Light is fairly steady in Ewet Housing Estate in Uyo.
I think the Urua Ekpa axis that someone mentioned is also fairly okay, but where I'm sure of is Ewet Housing in terms of security and light!
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Dat2jo: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Raxxye:

Light is fairly steady in Ewet Housing Estate in Uyo.
I think the Urua Ekpa axis that someone mentioned is also fairly okay, but where I'm sure of is Ewet Housing in terms of security and light!
Thank you so much. But how will you rate the neighbourhood as per decency when it comes to raising kids (ajebo standard)?
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Dat2jo: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ayrastarr:
Everywhere in Uyo is Secured.

Very secured.

But no Light.
What part will you recommend when it comes to decent neighbourhood for raising kids?
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Ayrastarr(f): 1:14am On Feb 14, 2021
Dat2jo:
What part will you recommend when it comes to decent neighbourhood for raising kids?

Ewet,

Shelter Afrique

Osogoma

Nwaniba.

Ifa ikot okpon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Raxxye(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dat2jo:
Thank you so much. But how will you rate the neighbourhood as per decency when it comes to raising kids (ajebo standard)?
Ewet Housing Estate is an elite residential area. If you can afford it, you'll have no regrets.
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Dat2jo: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Raxxye:

Ewet Housing Estate is an elite residential area. If you can afford it, you'll have no regrets.
Thank you
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Dat2jo: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Raxxye:

Like how much should I budget for a 2 bedroom flat there?
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by celwonder(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dat2jo:
Like how much should I budget for a 2 bedroom flat there?

Pls am also interested in dis. Does anyone has idea of the rent estimate?
Re: The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
celwonder:

Pls am also interested in dis. Does anyone has idea of the rent estimate?
Search for it on jiji. You can get price estimates there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Marry Or Not To Marry / 16-year-old Girl Delivers Baby Boy For Father / I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.