Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (76434 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by adam4success(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=adam4success post=85273314][/quote]

How much
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by micflo28(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
How will u sleep with a guy that doesn't know the source of his next meal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Skillsnigeria: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
That's nice of them
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Nwaonyishi69: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Edo no dey carry last, at all. This boy inm own he goatness don't pass oshi-omo-ole own o.

2 Likes

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by meobizy(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
This situation happens every day. I wonder the kind of arrogance and pride which will make someone arrange a deal with a prostitute only to renege on payment after all is said and done. One must feel like a sex god to imagine such.

I remember gbenshing one sweet olosho back in 2014. She felt so good I had to recommend her to my guy. Hearing him gbensh her four days later made my ‘this thing’ react.

6 Likes

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by mrsteel: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
eherbal:
the girl slap loud pass the guy own.blood don finish for dat nigga bodi.grin
Lolsss
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by ELVISHOT: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
More, WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by MedicH: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Someone's daughter someone's son. One minute silence for the bereaved parents.

3 Likes

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Realfrankie(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Supposed to be Christmas bonus naw

The girl self no the show love

1 Like

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by kweensheba: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
He should pay o. An agreement is an agreement.
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by ctleurocollege: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Weak man, no stamina.
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by obnagodfrey(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Stupid! Stupid!! Stupidity raised to power 2 for 2 idiots.
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by aspirebig: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Girls dey take risk o. Hmmm

She was even fighting,

If anything bad results from that fight, that her 5k or 10k, she is fighting for won't be able to settle the issue then.

1 Like

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by AstuteChap: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
O boy, the guy give the girl slap, thinking say the girl no go retaliate. Na sharp sharp the girl tear am better slap wey loud pass the one wey the guy give am!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, for those of you who are looking to earn money online using your smartphone, kindly watch the video below. You can also subscribe to the channel in order to get notified immediately a new video is released... wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCXqCTYH_2c

1 Like

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Savagethe21st(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats.Thanks and Godbless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Classickj(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
My toto no be ur mate Trending on on twitter
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by aristocratic5(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Konji na Bastard
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by chukwuibuipob: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Useless boy.Why carry her,fuk her and u refuse to pay tor job well don angry sad. May thunda dry dat boy balls sac.Goat
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by mamajj17(f): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Women these days lost that PRIDE lipsrsealed cry
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
O boy, the babe return slap na "Double Portion" o.
See as d guy disorganise grin grin
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by chukwuibuipob: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
angry sad
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My lord will punish all these ladies that use the kpekus he gave them for free to extort men.
undecided.Dumb angry .Pathetic and dumbness u spew. God will punish you join for supporting the useless goat.she be him wife ? May he connect,contact/ carry Aids from his next excapade.

1 Like

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by NaijadrivaCars: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Based on the ogberaga industry. cheesy
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by doggedfighter(f): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
F3dan:
Things we hear these days sha.

Marlian Fest tickets for sale.

Check details in my signature.
So marlians even have fest now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by iamawara(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
The slap loud gan. The babe get mind Sha.
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by idiege12(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lmfao. No joy grin

Meanwhile, do you remember the Destined Kids? Watch their beautiful Transformation below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxbyLZu2Fw
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Femeto: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
You go kill me today.
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Offpoint: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Uyi168:
.. U and my Toto na mate?
nothing uyi no go read for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by edoairways: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Dubs:
stupid Nigerians, one idiot carry Ashewo no wan pay for Christmas, the 2nd idiot no get shame, she kuku open het yash for public, two shameless idiots.
The cameraman nkor
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Ayobami7(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by Ihutomi: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Santa is clearly annoyed with this guy
Re: Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day by seniormallam(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Some guyz self..... Why didn't they wanna pay again?........... You don't taste Toto first before paying na.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.