Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) (53712 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by dre11(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
When You Raised My Leg To The Ceiling, You Forgot? - Lady Fights Client For Refusing Pay After Action

The lady tackled the man in front of his house yelling at him to pay her after they bought had enjoyed.

A lady has made a scene after the man she reportedly slept with refused to pay.

The lady believed to be of easy virtue had 'serviced' the man for an agreed sum. However, the man refused to pay causing serious commotion.

The duo were engaged in a scuffle that attracted attention.

According to the lady, she must collect her money after passing through a lot in the hands of the man when they were in the bedroom.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP_WvSFVs3U

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by chariisGRACE(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin

This same man will complain that his president is a failure, simply because the president is yet to fulfill some of the promises he made during his campaign for re-election.

Here he is, ordinary to pay for hole you drilled, he cannot pay, but he would be blaming his president when hunger comes knocking after wasting the little strength he had drilling the kpekus he couldn't even pay for.

195 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by slawormiir: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
That niggarrrr must be a real one...

Edo children

The niggarrrr shouted "I am from upper we don't pay for sex

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by fourboys: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Just want to use this opportunity to thank Almighty God for given me "well decent", "happy married" sisters. E no easy wink smiley also thank u God cos ashawo no dey eva enta my eyes

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by benedictilemona(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
U bring borehole and it was not creamy down there,dats y oga won't pay......I no well abeg

11 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Dailymice: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Shellsploit: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Woman of easy virtue grin
Amuocha sef!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by PCG001: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
e ѕweeт мe
e ѕweeт yoυ
wнo go pay❓❓

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Mallamjp(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
God of mercy. Hmmmmmm. I'm speechless

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Failed: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by ideatoprince18(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mtscheeeeeeeee..... Na acting Dem dey act?!!!

But sincerely if I see many wey patronise ASHAWO and him no wan gree pay, e dey pain me!!!.... No matter how u see it, this babes are hustling legitly .... So after patronising, pay the money wey u agree. Omot for there make another customer see road enter him turn.

I fit even join hand beat the guy sef if na true!!!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Millimann: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Both of them are shameless.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Getdabag: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nawoo not minding the free STDs she Don Dash the man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Seventhheaven: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
No comment....

Sipping my zobo drink in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Chijeep(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
IS THIS HOW THE FUTURE IS FEMALE LOOK LIKE?
SOMETHING BOTH OF YOU ENJOYED OOO..
WHEN THAT FUTURE COMES HOPE THEY WON'T SAY WE SHOULD ALSO WORK FOR THEM AFTER PAYING FOR SEX?

16 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by nazicartel(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pay her off nah.... Some people just like having careless issues gaan....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin
Na wa oh.......

I never see where dem take fvck ashawo on credit before oh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by sotall(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
undecided

Na Slawormiir be that

20 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Efroho: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
See how people are embarrassing themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by deepwater(f): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Just a skit
no Nigerian man talks with such attitude and still maintains that level of calmness.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Jesuschristus: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
IPOB people and wahala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why do we find it hard to honor our words? Uncle say him ATM get problem.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Grace001: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
This can only be a skit

22 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by mogbeyiteren: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
script

6 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by DrKlever(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bros pay na grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by HopeAlive14(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
She for collect the money before anything

4 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Worldlegend(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Getdabag: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Inception(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
I dont pay for sex HELLO! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by jericco1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Looks like a skit

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.