Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

“I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With” – Queen Facardi Reveals In N - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With” – Queen Facardi Reveals In N (1059 Views)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With” – Queen Facardi Reveals In N by Afro910: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Queen Facardi, a popular Ghanaian social media celebrity, has said she can’t count the number of men she has had sex with.

While appearing on the Delay Show during a live broadcast with host Deloris Frimpong, Queen spoke about her sexual escapades and why she started having sex with multiple men.

The Slay Queen said she began sleeping with men because she couldn’t find a job after applying for a long time.

After her countless job applications didn’t yield fruit, she said she decided to make use of her sexuality after she discovered that she’s a “priceless commodity in the market because she has what the men want.”

She began sharing semi-nude photos on social media especially, on Instagram. Subsequently, her followers and likes increased and men came patronizing her.

She went on to reveal that she can’t count the number of men she’s slept with so far.

Watch the video in the link below
Queen Facardi, a popular Ghanaian social media celebrity, has said she can’t count the number of men she has had sex with.

While appearing on the Delay Show during a live broadcast with host Deloris Frimpong, Queen spoke about her sexual escapades and why she started having sex with multiple men.

The Slay Queen said she began sleeping with men because she couldn’t find a job after applying for a long time.

After her countless job applications didn’t yield fruit, she said she decided to make use of her sexuality after she discovered that she’s a “priceless commodity in the market because she has what the men want.”

She began sharing semi-nude photos on social media especially, on Instagram. Subsequently, her followers and likes increased and men came patronizing her.

She went on to reveal that she can’t count the number of men she’s slept with so far.

Watch the full interview in the link below:
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/i-cant-count-number-of-men-i-have-slept.html

Re: “I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With” – Queen Facardi Reveals In N by Afro910: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: “I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With” – Queen Facardi Reveals In N by Afro910: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol
Re: “I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With” – Queen Facardi Reveals In N by SenecaTheYonger: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
She’s a queen

(1) (Reply)

Does Shape Of A Lady Has To Do With You Loving And Marrying Her-ladies / 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Choosing Your Life Partner / 4 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having $ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.