Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Fear Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Women (1305 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / “after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Women by Blackaxe16(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
hi fam I just break up with the bitch...... never knew she was fucking another dick. she did the same thing last year, now this year. Guys no love. All girls are bitch.... quote me anywhere. she they beg when she they Bleep that guy far. What if she carry belly or disease thank God am free from bitch this year.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by popsy2(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackaxe16:
hi fam I just break up with the bitch...... never knew she was fucking another dick. she did the same thing last year, now this year. Guys no love. All girls are bitch.... quote me anywhere. she they beg when she they Bleep that guy far. What if she carry belly or disease thank God am free from bitch this year.

Welcome to the club

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
I'm searching for my cough medicine.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by praz001(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Guys are now the new CHIEF COMPLAINERS.....

Why are recent NL stories only on ladies breaking guys heart....

Are ladies not suffering heart breaks as well

Too much fabrication will not make us know the truth ...... I tire jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Prec1ous(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
How do you people trust others, even trust women. Do you realize that you cannot even trust yourself fully?

Just live life happily and know that everyone can disappoint at anytime. With this knowledge, no one can surprise you anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Blackaxe16(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
popsy2:

Welcome to the club
thank you bros. Nigeria girls na gutter
Re: Fear Women by Blackaxe16(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
praz001:

Too much fabrication will not make us know the truth ...... I tire jare undecided
bros you no go understand sha
Re: Fear Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackaxe16:

you try to disregard (miserably if i may say) dating #1 rule, :
THOU SHALL NEVER FORGIVE A DECEITFUL UNTRUSTWORTHY DISRESPECTFUL UNFAITHFUL PARTNER, EVER!

now you want to come to NL and blame an olosho for being an olosho. lol!

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Preshy561(f): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Girls are bitches; agreed. So, which breed is your mum? Just asking?

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Blackaxe16(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preshy561:
I don't know maybe you can help me as well ask ur mum....cheap commodity like you

3 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Blackaxe16(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

THOU SHALL NEVER FORGIVE A DECEITFUL UNTRUSTWORTHY DISRESPECTFUL UNFAITHFUL PARTNER, EVER!

bros ever a cheater is also a cheater. All the love she go my back they Bleep another guy till now I just they imagine.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Preshy561(f): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackaxe16:
I don't know maybe you can help me as well ask ur mum....cheap commodity like you
Lol. You don't know? I think I do.
She's an ekuke grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Blackaxe16(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preshy561:

She's an ekuke grin
just like your useless mum. I believe she is once a Prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackaxe16:
bros ever a cheater is also a cheater. All the love she go my back they Bleep another guy till now I just they imagine.

not necessarily.... just because a babe cheated on ONE DUDE she didnt care about, does not mean she will automatically cheat on all the dudes in her life. it just means she could if she wanted to. people cheat for many different reasons.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by praz001(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
I do.......

But the word "all Girls" is very rude.... I've had same experience but I won't generalize it....

Just move on. There are better fishes in the sea...

Pele !!!
Blackaxe16:
bros you no go understand sha

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Preshy561(f): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackaxe16:
just like your useless mum. I believe she is once a Prostitute.
No problem. Just send my regards to the Ekuke that birthed you. grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Blackaxe16(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

not necessarily.... just because a babe cheated on ONE DUDE she didnt care about, does not mean she will automatically cheat on all the dudes in her life. it just means she could if she wanted to. people cheat for many different reasons.
I know but woman are such a bitch no matter what you do they will always cheat. quote me none is faithful

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Originalsly: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackaxe16:

Is she the only girl in your village?.... or is she the only one you can attract? Look in the mirror and tell yourself you made a bad choice. No need to condemn all women because of your mistake. Just be careful of the hate you are building up to women...... or before you know it.... ..do I have to say?

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preshy561:
shattap oponun

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackaxe16:
I know but woman are such a bitch no matter what you do they will always cheat. quote me none is faithful

bro, you are entitled to your opinion, and we have to respect that but remember, whether you like it or not, you will need a woman in your life (even if just for sex)....so get use to them, and find a way to accept them in your life....... or find happiness by turning GAY. the choice is all yours, lol!

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Sabby1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
praz001:
undecided
I wonder oh!
Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
praz001:

Ladies get heart?! HEARTLESS CREATURES wetin wan come break since dem no get heart.

"*Some girls be like*
*My ex left a big hole in my heart ...*
*You think you can decieve us* ��
*We know where the big hole is my sister* �

shiooooooooor" emmyquan

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Sabby1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preshy561:

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Blackaxe16(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Iloveu2:

Ladies get heart?! HEARTLESS CREATURES wetin wan come break since dem no get heart.
oil they ur head

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by profilemessages: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
don't die because of any woman, most of them think that their pvssies are worth one million dollars but they aren't (prostitutes sell it for 500naira on the streets), just fvck the bitches among them and marry the virgins. 999,999 out of one million are h**s, so my guy, JI MASUN!!!

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Iloveu2:

.. Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by lilmax(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
You're clearly hurting
Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
have you gone for hiv test?

no matter how you write that women are bitches, it doesnt make you look strong or tough, you have been a weakling from start
Re: Fear Women by NLSavage: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

abeg if you get all the dating rules abeg post am. Cos this one you wrote is very very true. Never trust a cheat

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by NLSavage: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preshy561:
them don finish you. Oya gtfoh

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preshy561:

She's an ekuke grin
This nairaland has made chickens grow wings so fast.wait o,so if d op made that statement in your front you would respond that way.abi? simpleton!

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Contumely: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

But seriously, why are you masturbating on all threads?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon / “men Between Age 19-27 Are Liabilities; Please Avoid Dating Them” – Lady Shares / PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.