Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel (1309 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Faithdamy(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2020
A 60-year-old woman, Babra Laurilliard died at a hotel with her boyfriend in Okuokoko in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State.

The deceased who is a US citizen was invited to Nigeria by her boyfriend who kept her in a hotel in Warri before transferring her to another hotel where she died

Babra had difficulty in breathing and coughed profusely before she was taken to the hospital where she died.

The online boyfriend who is a suspected internet fraudster, was arrested by the police.

While confirming the incident, the Delta state Commissioner of Police, CP Mohammed Hafiz Inuwa said;

She’s a US Citizen. She came to Nigeria. She’s over 60years. She’s a friend to one of the Nigerian boys. She visited him in Nigeria. He kept her in a hotel in Warri before transferring her to that hotel around Orerokpe side.

While they were together for about a week, the woman was coughing and having difficulty in breathing as well as having difficulty in stooling.

So, they took her to the hospital yesterday where her condition became worse and eventually, she gave up. That her so-called boyfriend is now with the police in Orerokpe.

He called the Commissioner for Health in Delta State to contact the NCDC given the symptoms the deceased gave before she died.

See more photos here>>>
https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/05/police-arrest-boyfriend-60-year-old-us-woman-dies-delta-hotel.html

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by gaby(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2020
The guy just humble and gentle.

For him mind now "wetin I do these my village people, Why must my case be different"?

Lazy scamming youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Lavisha(f): 9:10am On May 11, 2020
wtf?!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by lastempero: 9:15am On May 11, 2020
I dont understand this story,that they have been together 4 one week so how did she enter naija during this lockdown period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Dreal1247: 9:23am On May 11, 2020
Awufu dey purge belle. But what is a young man like this looking for in a body of 60 years old grandma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Faithdamy(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
Awufu dey purge belle. But what is a young man like this looking for in a body of 60 years old grandma?
Hep me ask ham oo.....see as he dey look now...
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Faithdamy(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2020
gaby:

For him mind now, wetin I do my village people. Why must my case be different?

Lazy scamming youths.
Ha tell you
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:17am On May 11, 2020
[[s]quote author=gaby post=89420766]The guy just humble and gentle.

For him mind now "wetin I do these my village people, Why must my case be different"?

Lazy scamming youths.[/quote][/s] What is scam here? Does a scammers show their real face? Sometimes read and understand before talking nonsense, can a scammer invite her to Nigeria and stay with the person he want to scam?you're the lazy Nigerian here because you lack reading understanding
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Shormiey(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2020
gaby:

Lazy scamming youths.
I don't think you know someone that's lazy ....
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:20am On May 11, 2020
[[s]quote author=Dreal1247 post=89421449]Awufu dey purge belle. But what is a young man like this looking for in a body of 60 years old grandma?[/quote][/s] What the young man is doing with a 60year old woman is non of your business, he choose who he want to be with and you choose yours
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by froshman(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2020
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by froshman(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2020
Important
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by gaby(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2020
Shormiey:

I don't think you know someone that's lazy ....

Tell me about it, please.

Oles always trying to reap where they never sowed.
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by gaby(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Dreal1247 post=89421449]Awufu dey purge belle. But what is a young man like this looking for in a body of 60 years old grandma?[/s] What the young man is doing with a 60year old woman is non of your business, he choose who he want to be with and you choose yours

For your info, that's my zone and I am an authority on the subject matter.

You might want to check out my story on my siggy to get an idea.

Lazy mofos
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by kiddkash(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2020
hustle go pay
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2020
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Boyfriend As 60-year American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel by Shormiey(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2020
gaby:

Tell me about it, please.

Oles always trying to reap where they never sowed.
But you called him scammer and scammers hardly reveal their faces....he just want Pali that's purpose of the old cargo he is shinning.....so being lazy is outta it...his smartness has landed him in a big mess.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Curvy And Sexy Girls In The World / My Boyfriend Can't Stop Complain That My Small Brest Can'tsatisfy Him During Sex / “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.