Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! (5209 Views)

Las Las Oyibo Take Style Mumu O / She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying / I Fuucck Her Las Las! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
If you like call me names, I dont care and won't take it to heart cos you guys have hardened my heart.

No Nairaland guy or man should DM me again. I repeat no Nairalander should DM me again and I'm not mincing words.
I'm not here for all that.

For those who already did. Please I'm not calling or chatting you up on the numbers you sent.

Wail all you want.

And for those following me, please quit follow me from now on.
I dont want any monitoring spirits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
cheesy when you are done wailing, you'd still fall in love.

24 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Bloooody(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
A true man must have bleeped you so hard your pussy ended up seeing stage 2 period pains.
I applaud that hero

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bloooody:
A true man must have bleeped you so hard your pussy ended up seeing stage 2 period pains.
I applaud that hero

ROFLOL...not close. Try again.

3 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Another Yaba left.
Is well

12 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by crazygod(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Not all guys here are what u call them. Some are genuine. I found my better half on this forum. Perhaps u shouldn't rush dating, just take it with baby steps.
Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
crazygod:
Not all guys here are what u call them. Some are genuine. I found my better half on this forum. Perhaps u shouldn't rush dating, just take it with baby steps.
Cheers.

Oh.. Congratulations on that Sir. I believe that was then. But I'm not even interested in having anything to do with anybody from this corrupt site.

2 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

you've only been active for less than 6months n ur gibberish is above the canal limit ... mayb yu shuld check out some gurls DM here, so u'll knw wateva attention u think u are getting other ladies get even more, kip actin lik a 16yr old teen that receives her 1st love letter.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by MiVida(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Like she's any different.... Hoes!

Hardened heart indeed... We guys are just starting with you ladies, unless you want to remain single for life which of course makes you available to many of us for mere sexual gratification!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
ericsmith:

you've only been active for less than 6months n ur gibberish is above the canal limit ... mayb yu shuld check out some gurls DM here, so u'll knw wateva attention u think u are getting other ladies get even more, kip actin lik a 16yr old teen that receives her 1st love letter.

Its simple. Unfollow me and stop sending me DM. Is that too difficult for you to do?
Get a life! I dont even fancy you sef.

1 Like

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
who even send DM to nairaland girls? I haven't done that with any of my many profile here

8 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
what does her post got to do with NLer men being scam?!?!?!?

oya!!!! which NLer broke that babe's heart? show yourself!

[img]https://media./images/5c882f041102179a336f30fa77255c01/tenor.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Its simple. Unfollow me and stop sending me DM. Is that too difficult for you to do?
Get a life! I dont even fancy you sef.
what if he wanted to talk about business?
Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
MiVida:
Like she's any different.... Hoes!

Hardened heart indeed... We guys are just starting with you ladies, unless you want to remain single for life which of course makes you available to many of us for mere sexual gratification!

Noticed. Now, get off my lane! Attention seeking mofo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by aminusodiq(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Just passing by!!! Btwn men are not scum!!! grin we just smart shocked

2 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
what if he wanted to talk about business?

Lol...biz? Hm.. Most of them here are job seekers especially those ones mentioning me and I'm not a recruiting company so let them swerve!

1 Like

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Get a life!I dont even fancy you sef.

Are you this dafty, wu dey follow yu ,post one DM i sent to yu, and lastly wu asked yu if u fancy me or not grin grin. must u lie 2 feel gud
if there is nothing reasonable to say jus shut it

8 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
what does her post got to do with NLer men being scam?!?!?!?

oya!!!! which NLer broke that babe's heart? show yourself!

[img]https://media./images/5c882f041102179a336f30fa77255c01/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol..this got me laughing soo hard mennnn.hahahahahahaaaa.. O my God.

Nobody broke my heart. I'm just done with their disturbances and my mail box is not finding it funny. Please guys, just stop.
Ive seen enough. You're not my spec.

2 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
There's nothing you've said that is new. You just make up d number of 'brainless fishes' washed ashore.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Lol..this got me laughing soo hard mennnn.hahahahahahaaaa.. O my God.

Nobody broke my heart. I'm just done with their disturbances and my mail box is not finding it funny. Please guys, just stop.
Ive seen enough. You're not my spec.

you know you can just ignore them, right?
Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by biddostandard: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
they don hit and run op
Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Lol...biz? Hm.. Most of them here are job seekers especially those ones mentioning me and I'm not a recruiting company so let them swerve!
saw this on your profile. this should be for job seekers

Natural skincare: join our ongoing Organic skincare training with only a token of 2k and be a pro in cosmetic formulations from scratch for personal use and commercial purpose. With bonus of toiletries production for house hold uses and sale.

you need both employed friends and job seekers. everyone was a job seeker someday

3 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you know you can just ignore them, right?

Done deal.
Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

saw this on your profile. this should be for job seekers

Natural skincare: join our ongoing Organic skincare training with only a token of 2k and be a pro in cosmetic formulations from scratch for personal use and commercial purpose. With bonus of toiletries production for house hold uses and sale.

Thats a side hustle daft.
Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by MiVida(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Noticed. Now, get off my lane! Attention seeking mofo.
you know I don't have time for the likes of you.... Just bring your whoring pussy to be bleeped and tossed aside cos thats what you're meant for... Don't feel shy to name your price too.

4 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Thats a side hustle daft.
daft? your target should be job seekers. why will anyone with a job join a 2k training

2 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
MiVida:
you know I don't have time for the likes of you.... Just bring your whoring pussy to be bleeped and tossed aside cos thats what you're meant for... Don't feel shy to name your price too.

With the way you keep going about the whoring thing, it obvious that was how your mother brought you into this world and also cos you had no father figure to grow up to emulate and be the man you ought to be. Rather you're here exchanging banters with a girl like a sissy.
I understand your plight now. So continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
CaptainMitch aka Donpikko is a SCAM, a scammer and a pedophile
Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by AfroKnight: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lol.

Who are those hediots that sent Ikoyi-white-doctor-born, superstar mama di mama here, a DM? You guys don’t know your class? grin

Mama, no vex. They just want to eat inside your wealth. Nothing much.

cheesy

But seriously, Nairaland guys should do better. Stop thinking you can date angry, toxic and entitled women or worse, tame them. It’s a waste of time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by makydebbie(f): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lmao. grin grin

I've met people I wouldn't trade for anything on this forum tho.

4 Likes

Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
makydebbie:
Lmao. grin grin

I've met people I wouldn't trade for anything on this forum tho.

Good for you girl.
Not asking to me anyone on here. Just telling them to stop sending me DMs.
Re: Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! by MiVida(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

With the way you keep going about the whoring thing, it obvious that was how your mother brought you into this world and also cos you had no father figure to grow up to emulate and be the man you ought to be. Rather you're here exchanging banters with a girl like a sissy.
I understand your plight now. So continue.
Does it not bother you why your mother couldn't cope staying n being contented with your father while courting and after marriage? A woman who knows truly she can't keep to one man from childhood, fully aware that her daughters will inherit such insatiable characteristics n desire for different dicks, which is why you lost your virginity at a tender age n just like your mother of course, you bravely started jumping from dicks to dicks in the real world before extending your branch to nairaland and after a real G refused your rusted complicated destiny snatching cum dump of a pussy, which of course interprets to a heart break to you, you come here to open a thread screaming men are scum...#spits!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Prefer Light Skinned Women? / Why Do Nigerian Medical Doctors Marry Each Other? / Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.