Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying (6034 Views)

I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me / Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Guys pls so I have been talking with this babe on Facebook for a while .. she stays at ojota while I stay at jakande ajah.
I asked her to come spend Christmas with me and she told me to send money,
Yesterday I send 3k for her transport to come and she told me she would start coming early this morning, I have been calling her since morning and her phone is switched off..

I hope there is no accident recorded today ?.. cos I'm really worried for her ..

Modified
I just saw her calls from a strange number , she was crying saying she' was obbed and want me to send another 2k to her so she can start coming , .
I have sent it .. Hopefully she will soon come ... Shame on smellysperm and hashtagged

Modified
I hate women from now on.... How can you scam me of my hard earned money .. na now my eye don clear. ......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Sirmuel1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Give me her number, let me help you call her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Give me her number, let me help you call her.

U for kuku ask for housr address too.. open mouth waaaa spit for phone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by The6thAustralia: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:
Guys pls so I have been talking with this babe on Facebook for a while .. she stays at ojota while I stay at jakande ajah.
Yesterday I send 3k for her transport to come and she told me she would start coming early this morning, I have been calling her since morning and her phone is switched off..

I hope there is no accident recorded today ?.. cos I'm really worried for her ..

3k minus the 20k you won on that other thread is enough for her naa. grin you naa rich man

16 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
The6thAustralia:

3k minus the 20k you won on that other thread is enough for her naa. grin you naa rich man

What are you trying to say?..... Instead of you to send me consoling messages and give me postive assurance that she I'd save and will soon arrive

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nanaborga(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bros , dem don play you 2go format for 2020

It’s even possible say na one broda shaggi you dey follow communicate since thinking say na sister shaggi , just lockup and stop thinking she has been kidnapped or had accident , your 3k don jappa

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Chibueze90: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

What are you trying to say?..... Instead of you to send me consoling messages and give me postive assurance that she I'd save and will soon arrive

Consoling message on what
that you FREELY gave money to a gal that is not your wife, sister, cousin or mum and she scammed u by switching off her phone...
u be mugu ooo
Don't carry this character to 2021 o
make those rubbish end for 2020

Hw much u don give your mama for this Xmas period.?.... NOTHING
GO borrow sense o

24 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nanaborga:
Bros , dem don play you 2go format for 2020

It’s even possible say na one broda shaggi you dey follow communicate since thinking say na sister shaggi , just lockup and stop thinking she has been kidnapped or had accident , your 3k don jappa

3k japa just like that ... Dem no born her well .. make I wait till 6pm before I conlude

2 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

So let me understand this...

You put up a pathetic story. Earned 20k from Lovethaa and promptly proceeded to send a babe 3k just for bleeps?

You’re in the same cycle; no end in sight for you. This is the exact reason why a lot of people end up unproductive. That 20k would have bought you a “product” that you can resell this evening to make profit.

Well, I hope you have the mental prowess to continue churning more pathetic stories.

6 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by inforesource: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

3k japa just like that ... Dem no born her well .. make I wait till 6pm before I conlude

Should we tell him?

6 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by hashtagged(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Give her few hours she is chopping dick let her finish first

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamadonis2:

So let me understand this...

You put up a pathetic story. Earned 20k from Lovethaa and promptly proceeded to send a babe 3k just for bleeps?

You’re in the same cycle; no end in sight for you. This is the exact reason why a lot of people end up unproductive. That 20k would have bought you a “product” that you can resell this evening to make profit.

Well, I hope you have the mental prowess to continue churning more pathetic stories.

Product kee you there... Pls tell me which product will 20k buy or what business can it start ??.. I

3 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Sirmuel1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

Product kee you there... Pls tell me which product will 20k buy or what business can it start ??.. I

Pack of soft drinks...

Charger or earpiece.

Or a used android phone from a distressed seller.

But no you’d rather trade moans for financial strength

3 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by tnerro1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Don’t worry, begin do press up reach 100, she go soon show your house.

2 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by tnerro1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
inforesource:

Should we tell him?

Don’t tell him that he is a mumu oooo, please don’t tell him
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamadonis2:

Pack of soft drinks...

Charger or earpiece.

Or a used android phone from a distressed seller.

But no you’d rather trade moans for financial strength

Errr.... Next time I'll put that in mind ... Just that u nairananders have bad mouth

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:
Give her few hours she is chopping dick let her finish first

She told me she's a virgin so she can't be chopping Dick
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

Ur Money Don Get Accident.

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by hashtagged(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

She told me she's a virgin so she can't be chopping Dick

And you believed that lol
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
inside the 20k u worn yesterday u don dash okpo 3k for kpekus

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Kapilta(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
When G boy jam G girl. grin She dey come so you go fit spoil her puna give am. Send me 3k too make i cum visit u for christmas. grin boda wey mumu.

2 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by ruggedtimi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
"my girlfriend" grin grin
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:
"my girlfriend" grin grin

??
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by adedehinbo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

hahahaha werey alaso
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Both of you will be alright
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chibueze90:

Consoling message on what
that you FREELY gave money to a gal that is not your wife, sister, cousin or mum and she scammed u by switching off her phone...
u be mugu ooo
Don't carry this character to 2021 o
make those rubbish end for 2020

Hw much u don give your mama for this Xmas period.?.... NOTHING
GO borrow sense o
Of na money weh him win, Sha no too much issue like that na.

But, if the girl is lying. She no try at all
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by ruggedtimi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
2k about to go down grin
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

Errr.... Next time I'll put that in mind ... Just that u nairananders have bad mouth

No wahala. Sorry say I attack you. Nobody get manual on how to live life anyway.

Peace, Bro.
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by tnerro1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

Modified
I just saw her calls from a strange number , she was crying saying she' was obbed and want me to send another 2k to her so she can start coming , .
I have sent it .. Hopefully she will soon come ... Shame on smellysperm and hashtagged

Please no body should tell him oooooo, let’s help that girl because of Christmas things grin
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Openbusiness: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by mobo76503: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
inside the 20k u worn yesterday u don dash okpo 3k for kpekus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can Anyone Be This Bold Enough To Ejaculate On A Lady In A Public Transport / Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You / Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.