Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her? (1978 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Her? by osaskywire: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
My fellow nlanders please I need your advice ....(pardon my typos please)
Am a university student currently in my 3rd year now ... there's this girl am dating or which I think am dating not really sure what to call it now coz am really confused..
We met in 100lv during screening from there we talked and I liked her as a sharp guy collected her number started calling and texting on WhatsApp ...
Then finally I asked her out 1 faithful day she just changed the topic ..I was surprised never bothered to ask her again that day ...so anytime i start talking relationship talks with her she just changes the topic until one day that I got fed up and ask her angrily ..
She now started begging me that she wants to be friends nothing more than that..I was surprised I now asked her if she's dating anyone she said no .to cut the long story short she accepted at least that's what she told me ..
Fast forward to yesterday I did some thing have never done B4 and I regretted it, opened her phone, checked her message read particular chat she had with one guy, reading their chat made me 2 understand that she's been dating this guy way longer B4 she met me,I confronted her and she affirmed to my claim.so I asked why didn't she tell me and what am I to her ..
She was just crying and couldn't answer my question, what was just coming from her mouth was that I shouldn't leave her that she loves me ..I don't just understand what to do now wether to break up or see reasons with her..
My friend told me I should fight 4 her love that she really loves the guy she wouldn't have accepted to date me.
... please I need advice..
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by SLAP44: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Break if you want, she will still find another guy like you who will be acting as deputy BF to the main guy whom she hopes will marry her sooner than you.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Influenza: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
osaskywire:
[s]My fellow nlanders please I need your advice ....(pardon my typos please)
Am a university student currently in my 3rd year now ... there's this girl am dating or which I think am dating not really sure what to call it now coz am really confused..
We met in 100lv during screening from there we talked and I liked her as a sharp guy collected her number started calling and texting on WhatsApp ...
Then finally I asked her out 1 faithful day she just changed the topic ..I was surprised never bothered to ask her again that day ...so anytime i start talking relationship talks with her she just changes the topic until one day that I got fed up and ask her angrily ..
She now started begging me that she wants to be friends nothing more than that..I was surprised I now asked her if she's dating anyone she said no .to cut the long story short she accepted at least that's what she told me ..
Fast forward to yesterday I did some thing have never done B4 and I regretted it, opened her phone, checked her message read particular chat she had with one guy, reading their chat made me 2 understand that she's been dating this guy way longer B4 she met me,I confronted her and she affirmed to my claim.so I asked why didn't she tell me and what am I to her ..
She was just crying and couldn't answer my question, what was just coming from her mouth was that I shouldn't leave her that she loves me ..I don't just understand what to do now whether to break up or see reasons with her..
My friend told me I should fight 4 her love that she really loves the guy she wouldn't have accepted to date me.
[/s]

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Skmoda360(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
You are just a deputy boyfriend
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by GraGra247(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
But she told you she only wanted you as a friend and you forced her into a relationship nevertheless.

Now you've left her at a place of confusion cos she's developed feelings for you while she has a boyfriend.

Her flaw: She failed to tell you she has a boyfriend(probably because she wasn't sure the guy cares about her)

Your flaw: You forced her into a relationship when she only wanted a friend that will probably help her figure out if the other guy was for real or not.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by profilemessages: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
you need some redpills,
try https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja
thank me later

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
osaskywire:
She was just crying and couldn't answer my question, what was just coming from her mouth was that I shouldn't leave her that she loves me ..I don't just understand what to do now wether to break up or see reasons with her..

Well...you didn't give us details of her chat with the other guy you saw.
Well.. I dont get it! She already told you you guys should remain friends meaning she has Someone but you pushed until she accepted and now this....
Let me tell you something, you can't force love, no matter what. She accepted you due to pressure from you. Ive said this in one of my comments but you guys. .. I dont know how you reason o.

That girl doesnt love you one bit cos now its obvious the relationship with the other guy is about to hit the rocks or its not certain anymore that is why shes crying that you should not leave her just to keep you and use you to roll by pending when she finds true love.

In this case, I won't blame the girl cos she already made her stand clear from the beginning. Its you who's in love with her. Listen to her at your own peril.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by LordKO(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
On this "as a sharp guy," anyone (man and woman) who possesses this thought process is usually the easiest kind of person to outsmart or deceive in a relationship in particular and every other setting in general - conceit will always remain god's gift to small-minded people. Strive to overcome conceit in particular and greed in general - by doing these, you will conquer yourself and become a principled person.

Meanwhile, ambiguity of love notwithstanding, someone who loves you and commits to you will never cheat on you, I mean a self-conquered person in this regard - when you love someone, you'll always strive to avoid doing anything that will drain them in all forms. Genuine love renews energy, it never drains energy. So, it's either that she doesn't love you or she loves you but she isn't a principled person. Whichever one is the case, you'll be better off without her, if you're a principled person.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
this guy you be psycho

are you guys even dating to warrant a break up,
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by manee2(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
osaskywire:
what level are you again? angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by 24kmagic: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Just a question oga, you don chop her kpormor? If yes, bravo! But if no, just stick around a little bit, try to chop and then free her.

The problem with most guys is that they don't accept rejection. I'm very, very sure that if that girl had told you she was in a relationship, you still wouldn't let her be. So it's better for her to just give you one fake hope.

I don't care how beautiful or classy a bitch girl is, once you tell me you have a boyfriend, I swear I'm never having anything to do with you as regards relationship.

I no fit chook my preek for toto weh another guy de chook at the same time, except I no know.

You're asking if you should break up with her. The question is, is there a relationship in the first place?

Just fvck that girl commot for there.

We have so many weak/puss! niggas parading themselves around.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by osaskywire: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
SLAP44:
Break if you want, she will still find another guy like you who will be acting as deputy BF to the main guy whom she hopes will marry her sooner than you.

I don't think the guy in particular has marriage plans she 2 isn't eager to get married as well
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by osaskywire: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
GraGra247:
But she told you she only wanted you as a friend and you forced her into a relationship nevertheless.

Now you've left her at a place of confusion cos she's developed feelings for you while she has a boyfriend.

Her flaw: She failed to tell you she has a boyfriend(probably because she wasn't sure the guy cares about her)

Your flaw: You forced her into a relationship when she only wanted a friend that will probably help her figure out if the other guy was for real or not.
yeah you right but she's the cause if she had told me earlier i would have backed off,she later said she liked my company thats y.
if she had told me this earlier I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her anymore ... and she's so damn right
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by osaskywire: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Well...you didn't give us details of her chat with the other guy you saw.
Well.. I dont get it! She already told you you guys should remain friends meaning she has Someone but you pushed until she accepted and now this....
Let me tell you something, you can't force love, no matter what. She accepted you due to pressure from you. Ive said this in one of my comments but you guys. .. I dont know how you reason o.

That girl doesnt love you one bit cos now its obvious the relationship with the other guy is about to hit the rocks or its not certain anymore that is why shes crying that you should not leave her just to keep you and use you to roll by pending when she finds true love.

In this case, I won't blame the girl cos she already made her stand clear from the beginning. Its you who's in love with her. Listen to her at your own peril.
but she never told me point blank that she has a boyfriend not everybody can read meaning into things you know...
right now I don't want to be a 2nd choice ..
already asked her to choose between 2 of us coz I don't want to be string along ..
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Dgreat3690(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
24kmagic:
Just a question oga, you don chop her kpormor? If yes, bravo! But if no, just stick around a little bit, try to chop and then free her.

The problem with most guys is that they don't accept rejection. I'm very, very sure that if that girl had told you she was in a relationship, you still wouldn't let her be. So it's better for her to just give you one fake hope.

I don't care how beautiful or classy a bitch girl is, once you tell me you have a boyfriend, I swear I'm never having anything to do with you as regards relationship.

I no fit chook my preek for toto weh another guy de chook at the same time, except I no know.

You're asking if you should break up with her. The question is, is there a relationship in the first place?

That's my thought exactly. If you have entered her then great but if not
You have two options
1 stay as spare tyre until you go down there with her or
2) leave her and look for another girl as you are a spare tyre to her already and she knows that that's why she is crying loosing you

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by totosucker(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Turn her to your Bleep mate. No time. She told you she has a boyfriend and you had your way, you found out and now you are lamenting. You were an assistant boyfriend all along. Just keep fucking her..
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please don't leave her, continue to play second fiddle. Some men are born to do that and for you to come up with a silly question like this, you fit the profile perfectly well. undecided
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by osaskywire: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
24kmagic:

yeah I would if I wanted but she's still a virgin ..
going by the myth or mysteries have heard about deflowering a girl ..scares the freak out of me
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
osaskywire:
but she never told me point blank that she has a boyfriend not everybody can read meaning into things you know...
already asked her to choose between 2 of us coz I don't want to be string along ..

She doesn't need to tell you point blank that she has a boyfriend before you'll know. By simply saying you guys should be just friends already says a lot but you just didn't code.

You don't get it dear...its not a question of chosing between both of you. SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. so dont count on it. Otherwise why does she keep turning you down each time you ask to take her out?

Just let her go now before you regret it

I know that feeling when you love Someone and just feel it normal they love you back or be what you want them to be to you. It doesn't work that way dear.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Use your brain. Someone who's not faithful to the guy she's dating will not be faithful to you when she meets another guy whom she enjoys his company.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by WackyJ1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
osaskywire:

Any girl that agrees to date you under duress is not going to be loyal to you. Neither is the relationship going to last very long.

The best relationships come when the girl has invested in you and is the one showing she wants you with her words and with her actions.

If a girl is into you, it wouldn't take her two seconds to say yes to your proposal. Infact if she really likes you, you may not see any need to ask her out because she would already be acting like she is your girlfriend.

You're a clingy guy.
When the girl refused to give an answer, you should have moved on to other targets.

Right now you probably don't have other options which is why you're here crying to us about a girl you forced into a relationship.

If you invest your heart into this relationship with everything you have seen, it will end in heartbreak for you, while the girl that claims she loves you will surprise you with how easily she moves on to someone else.

Girls love to have multiple eggs in multiple baskets, you should do the same.

Remove your emotions from this relationship and play along.

And most importantly

GET MULTIPLE BACKUPS.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by frugal(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
osaskywire:
Oshey James Bond cheesy
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by osaskywire: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
WackyJ1:

Any girl that agrees to date you under duress is not going to be loyal to you. Neither is the relationship going to last very long.

The best relationships come when the girl has invested in you and is the one showing she wants you with her words and with her actions.

If a girl is into you, it wouldn't take her two seconds to say yes to your proposal. Infact if she really likes you, you may not see any need to ask her out because she would already be acting like she is your girlfriend.

You're a clingy guy.
When the girl refused to give an answer, you should have moved on to other targets.

Right now you probably don't have other options which is why you're here crying to us about a girl you forced into a relationship.

If you invest your heart into this relationship with everything you have seen, it will end in heartbreak for you, while the girl that claims she loves you will surprise you with how easily she moves on to someone else.

Girls love to have multiple eggs in multiple baskets, you should do the same.

Remove your emotions from this relationship and play along.

And most importantly

GET MULTIPLE BACKUPS.
thanks sir I'll really key into this peace of advice..
removing my emotions from the relationship is gon be hard but it's for the best ..
but getting multiple backups that 1 go hard ooo ..
it's not about getting ooo but hiding it from her cos she likes checking my phone, calling to know my whereabouts,she even has some my friends numbers ...
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by WackyJ1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
osaskywire:
thanks sir I'll really key into this peace of advice..
removing my emotions from the relationship is gon be hard but it's for the best ..
but getting multiple backups that 1 go hard ooo ..
it's not about getting ooo but hiding it from her cos she likes checking my phone, calling to know my whereabouts,she even has some my friends numbers ...

She is monitoring you this close and yet she was able to hide another boyfriend from you.

Keep female friends and let her know that those girls are female friends. If you are hanging out with them let her know that you're hanging out with them. Tell her they mean nothing to you.

Jealously keeps her on her feet and lets her know that if she fvcks up that she can easily be replaced.

Do not allow any girl to control and isolate you.

If she cannot stand the situation, then she should leave.
That is even a good outcome for you because you get to regain your freedom and won't struggle with keeping your emotions in check.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by clive2u(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2019
you forced her to be your girlfriend so whatever u see just take it like that. she be good girl cos other girls would tell u after all u forced me to be your girlfriend
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Skepticus: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2019
24kmagic:

Aswear!

The mass media and our women-pleasing culture has turned our boys into soft potatoes. Weak, low self - esteemed wussies. It's sickening.

When I read as a "sharp guy", I always know say na dem: the typical conceited loser who wallows in his mud of ignorance and feels proud about it.

Osaskywire, why force yourself on another human being who has clearly stated that he/she is less interested in you? For ladies, it's worse because women know if they want to Bleep a man, almost within 30 seconds of assessing him on their first meeting. If a woman doesn't give you that mating signal at first sight, and only tolerates you by asking to be friends, you are already in her friend zone. Forcing yourself on her means you have low self esteemed, poor masculine frame and she may tolerate you by using you as her emotional tampon with the Friendzoned boyfriend , President in Chief of her friend zone. Once she gets tired of you, you'll be disposed off and another "sharp loser" would be there as replacement.

Your friend, even said, "Fight for love" - Mumu advising mumu.

There are a lot of things to fight for, as a man - For Pride, For resources (money, career, space, etc), For blood (your family). Love is delusional. Stop letting Disney, Hollywood and Bollywood mess with your head.

Channel your energy into something to improve yourself as a man. Be proud to walk away from someone who sees you as a "spare" and is just tolerating you and learn to make amends in later relationships.

Women are highly incapable of loving men the way men love and expect to be loved.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by SmartMen: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2019
osaskywire:

Face your studies ooo. Girls less than 25 year old are like that.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Skepticus: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2019
osaskywire:

You and the other dude are both getting played. The babe has more options outside the two of you. Be the man and walk away. No need of telling her about a break up. Just go ghost. If she cares to drop her panties for you, pump and still dump her.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by zmpp(f): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2019
she is not reliable. leave her if you can
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by zmpp(f): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2019
SmartMen:

Face your studies ooo. Girls less than 25 year old are like that.

it is not all ladies less than 25 that are like that
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by SmartMen: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
zmpp:

it is not all ladies less than 25 that are like that
undecided na d una dey talk.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by osaskywire: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Skepticus:

Aswear!

The mass media and our women-pleasing culture has turned our boys into soft potatoes. Weak, low self - esteemed wussies. It's sickening.

When I read as a "sharp guy", I always know say na dem: the typical conceited loser who wallows in his mud of ignorance and feels proud about it.

Osaskywire, why force yourself on another human being who has clearly stated that he/she is less interested in you? For ladies, it's worse because women know if they want to Bleep a man, almost within 30 seconds of assessing him on their first meeting. If a woman doesn't give you that mating signal at first sight, and only tolerates you by asking to be friends, you are already in her friend zone. Forcing yourself on her means you have low self esteemed, poor masculine frame and she may tolerate you by using you as her emotional tampon with the Friendzoned boyfriend , President in Chief of her friend zone. Once she gets tired of you, you'll be disposed off and another "sharp loser" would be there as replacement.

Your friend, even said, "Fight for love" - Mumu advising mumu.

There are a lot of things to fight for, as a man - For Pride, For resources (money, career, space, etc), For blood (your family). Love is delusional. Stop letting Disney, Hollywood and Bollywood mess with your head.

Channel your energy into something to improve yourself as a man. Be proud to walk away from someone who sees you as a "spare" and is just tolerating you and learn to make amends in later relationships.

Women are highly incapable of loving men the way men love and expect to be loved.
thanks very much ..
apart from the insults I get what you saying I really appreciate thanks once again ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (very Hilarious Video) / I Want To Disvigin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.