Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP (49487 Views)

Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2019
Fear
The biggest fear.
Why now
This is the first time mr president will coment on a matter like this in this kind way.

Meanwhile that christian girl is still there

What is her name self.......
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by helixmanager: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=NimrodEndOfDays post=85270505][/quote]

What are your quotes all about?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by MetaPhysical: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

Lolz grin grin grin

who taught u igbo ,Immhotep and Lzaa must explain this

I went through the pains so i can toast you proper. grin

Otu na naanị Adaibeku I! grin grin

Chukwu gozie gi!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2019
helixmanager:

What are your quotes all about?
The devil
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by okofians(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Rotten suya seller is this your alternative handle?

You are worried about the dead fvcked cows you have been roasting? grin
it's pertinent info on your true personality
, you are just a wasted sperm from the popular baby factory...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Adaibeku(f): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I went through the pains so i can toast you proper. grin

Otu na naanị Adaibeku I! grin grin

Chukwu gozie gi!

U that despise igbos , tell me are u using Google translate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by MetaPhysical: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

U that despise igbos , tell me are u using Google translate?

Igbos that know me will tell you on national matters, when Nigeria is the subject, I defend Igbo when justified.

On Yoruba vs Igbo matter Im alway on Yoruba side, even if not justified. grin. ...and is why people say i hate Igbo.

Google translator ke? If you see me in Isiagu and george you go mistake me for proper Nwafor. grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Isaac274(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
From the looks of things, there will be likely going to be more attacks on Christian communities in the Northern part towards the end of his tenure.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Gandollaar(f): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
okofians:
it's pertinent info on your true personality
, you are just a wasted sperm from the popular baby factory...
You are in sifia pains because abuooki fvcked your cow meat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Adaibeku(f): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Igbos that know me will tell you on national matters, when Nigeria is the subject, I defend Igbo when justified.

On Yoruba vs Igbo matter Im alway on Yoruba side, even if not justified. grin. ...and is why people say i hate Igbo.

Google translator ke? If you see me in Isiagu and george you go mistake me for proper Nwafor. grin

Hmm

Agam eji ujor kwere , smiley
How many Igbo ladies do you knack this ekeresimesi?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by helixmanager: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
The devil

You know the devil? Tell me more.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by MetaPhysical: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

Hmm

Agam eji ujor kwere , smiley
How many Igbo ladies do you knack this ekeresimesi?

I dont knack Igbo ladies. grin
I romance Igbo ladies. Treat them like I treat my fine Yoruba sisters, with tender loving care and compassion. I dont rush ladies and scare them, i am the most kind hearted and generous man you ever knew. Very gentle and understanding. Why do you ask, you want my knacking? cool
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Adaibeku(f): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I dont knack Igbo ladies. grin
I romance Igbo ladies. Treat them like I treat my fine Yoruba sisters, with tender loving care and compassion. I dont rush ladies and scare them, i am the most kind hearted and generous man you ever knew. Very gentle and understanding. Why do you ask, you want my knacking? cool

I wish u luck as u experiment on umunwanyu igbo .....,Ina emekwa don't break their heart o ,because ngwa girls might be among! smiley
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by PointZerom: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

An illiterate ruling over you
You be ashamed of your past, present and future generations

You are speaking from your own personal example....... take heart.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by MetaPhysical: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

I wish u luck as u experiment on umunwanyu igbo .....,Ina emekwa don't break their heart o ,because ngwa girls might be among! smiley

Thats why im cautious, nwanyim, because this thing will awaken obsession and all kind of demonic possessiveness once she mounts it. I dont want to be possessed, i belong to all and i belong to none. grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by zeeprince(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
yahmohy27:

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah
For this BEAUTIFUL clarification. May Allah increase you in Knowledge.
If not many here will think the guy knew what he's saying meanwhile he knows Nothing, absolutely Nothing about Islam .Thanks and May Allah Bless You and Me ,Aameen
ameen bro may he bless you and and everyone of us here
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by rdokoye: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
byrron:
A terrorist that is currently ruling Nigeria and unleashing terror on its citizens is begging those he is terrorizing not to allow terrorists to divide them?
Is this a joke or something meant to be a joke?

He's only saying those things now because United States put Nigeria on the watch list, because of religious intolerance.

And he let Sowore out because 4 US senators wrote letters to the Nigerian government, on request of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
rdokoye:

He's only saying those things now because United States put Nigeria on the watch list, because of religious intolerance.

And he let Sowore out because 4 US senators wrote letters to the Nigerian government, on request of Nnamdi Kanu.

Everything said above is a fact except for the crossed part.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Kinsalat619(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Who are those terrorists??
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by goddykiikpo(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Is that all you can say as the president of this country,if it was the muslims who died this way wouldn't you have sent phython dance or crockodile smile to finish the south east or west,please let help come before they finish us all,are the united states and kingdom hearing and seeing what is happening to the christians in nigeria?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by souljaslim(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2019
post=85272706:

Apart from the foundation all our past leaders laid down from the 60's, bad foundation of RELIGION and TRIBAL differences.

FFK is being successful in doing this.
Cos he knows how to manipulate the brains of fools and idiots who believe any trash he spits out.
He was the one telling the the other day how the Hausas sleep with their cows and all sort of dirty rubbish.

Evil ends await them all.

Which hole did this one come from....FFK get mind stand on fact he knows... zombie is talking trash.... did bubu not help build this foundation.... he was first petroleum Minster... did he not end a democratically elected government... you must have been born in the 90's

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by amuwo1980: 2:44am On Dec 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

stay a 5%....
who gives a fvck....

It is crumbling bro
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Bros no talk so the religion is all about peace na some people Dey try spoil am and using it for the own selfish gain but justice will prevail soon. I practice my religion not base of ethnicity or color as l believe humans comes before all that please don’t judge the good people with the few bad people

Omoslim26:

oga how many times have you heard of Christians terrorizing muslims or anyother religion in this country

how many times have you heard anyother religion terrorizing muslims or christians in dis country

oga lets call a spade a spade
true islam is spreading oppressing and enforcing the will of allah by any means

i can bet you that a huge bunch of northern muslims dont even recognise southern muslims as real muslims

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.