Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter (878 Views)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by dreadloak: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2019
A trending love story of a gay couple has taken Twitter by storm.

The couple recently got engaged and took to Twitter to announce their engagement, by sharing photos.

‘He said, “Yes”. ‘ @LeviMarsman, a dancer/choreographer who lives in Boston, Massachusetts, wrote.

Audio: Listen to this beautiful track (Kayode – Pemi Lori Ago)
His partner @chicofithuggins also shared photos from their engagement.

Twitter users reacted by congratulating them. But some were opposed to it and criticized the couple.

See More Photos Here: https://naijacampusjams.com/gay-couple-trends-after-they-announced-their-engagement-on-twitter/

Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Realbelieveer(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2019
fruitful marriage is what I wish them.. born beautiful kids o

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:
fruitful marriage is what I wish them.. born beautiful kids o
Are you a gay

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Realbelieveer(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:

Are you a gay
see me o- with 2 beautiful kids ? my gorgeous wife? mk I come go dey do gay so disgusting, touch a preek when I have mine. lol oloruñ maje o. I rather drink chilled sniper

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Allsingles: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Who among them is wearing pad cheesy
The results will tell

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:
see me o- with 2 beautiful kids ? my gorgeous wife? mk I come go dey do gay so disgusting, touch a preek when I have mine. lol oloruñ maje o. I rather drink chilled sniper
Then why are you hailing them then
Is just that you supporting them with your comment
Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Awwwww they are so cute
Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:
na married men be gay pass sef most hurried and get married cos they want to cover their trait and reduce their gay life at the end, things doesn't go down well with many as they wish hence, they never stop being gay even after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Realbelieveer(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:

Then why are you hailing them then
Is just that you supporting them with your comment
lol read well bro, I mocked them with having beautiful kids- how possible

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Realbelieveer(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2019
AccessME:
na married men be gay pass sef most hurried and get married cos they want to cover their trait and reduce their gay life at the end, things doesn't go down well with many as they wish hence, they never stop being gay even after marriage.
there problem not mine
Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Rukkydelta(f): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Beautiful
Most romance land guys are gay but they don't know it yet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2019
I am not a hypocrite or a hater.

cute couple, am happy for them
Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:
lol read well bro, I mocked them with having beautiful kids- how possible

They will adopt, children wey no get mama and papa or papa and papa full ground.
Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by ednut1(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2019
Allsingles:
Who among them is wearing pad cheesy
The results will tell
woman also have anal sex. Make una stop this stupid pad fallacy
Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Paige001(f): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2019
congratulations to them
Re: Gay Couple Trends After They Announced Their Engagement On Twitter by Realbelieveer(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Ardar:

They will adopt, children wey no get mama and papa or papa and papa full ground.
is that your plan

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Effects Of Depression / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend / Nigerian Women Are Cheaters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.