Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read (540 Views)

Ladies Before You Say No To Any Man Read This First / Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by BlackBigBlog: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Shared with Caption ..

My first sexual experience with a white man was so romantic. The way he spoke to me and treated me.He had the room lit with candles, the pre-intimacy was �, and the sex itself ?? ���.

But you see these naija men, na to kiss, suck one breast and start pounding

Source ; https://twitter.com/EtinosaVivian/status/1196674744403267584

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by midolian(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Another Etinosa?

[s]Brethren, I take God beg Una. whatever you do inside this life, don't name your child Etinosa. I don't know what it means, but please don't go there.[/s]

The crop of girls we have these days is the reason some men cry when they give birth to female children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by donstan18: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2019
What's then holding the man from marrying her?

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by Mrop(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Okare
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by Omihanifa: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2019
midolian:
Another Etinosa?

Brethren, I take God beg Una. whatever you do inside this life, don't name your child Etinosa. I don't know what it means, but please don't go there.

The crop of girls we have these days is the reason some men cry when they give birth to female children.

Etinosa means strength of God
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by Uyi168: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:
What's then holding the man from marrying her?
She's a cheerful giver...
Marriage nor dey her mind..
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by Uyi168: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2019
midolian:
Another Etinosa?

Brethren, I take God beg Una. whatever you do inside this life, don't name your child Etinosa. I don't know what it means, but please don't go there.

Etinosa na fine name o..
It's pronounced as Eti-osa..the 'n' is silent..and it means God's power...
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by midolian(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Uyi168:
Etinosa na fine name on..
It's pronounced as Eti-osa..the 'n' is silent..and it means God's power...

Ahhh shocked shocked

God's power and these whores are doing ungodly things with the name...

I don cancel am sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by harkandey(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2019
okay
next story plz
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her First Sexual Experience With A White Man - Read by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2019
Ndi uwa nmebi
Las Las na pre-intimacy go kill u!

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian West Shares Video Of 2 Year Old Daughter Singing Jesus I Love You / I Made You Famous – Tonto Dikeh Continues To Drag Her Ex-husband Churchill / Nollywood Actress Peggy Ovire Cute Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.