Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. (1815 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by mascot345: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Hello my people. I currently earn 320k every month but I give my girl friend 10k for her upkeep every month . I am an engineer. I don't really know if I am being stingy with her. We love each other. She doesn't complain. She shools in a federal university. Her school fees is just 40k but I don't want to pay it. She has never asked me for it. I want to start paying for her bills from her 400level. She is in 300level now. She is very pretty and intelligent.

I also give my two sisters 5k each every month. And my parents 10k every month.

How much do you give to your wife or girlfriend every month? Let's just share idea and learn
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by Acidosis(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2019
What do you want to do with this information?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by czarina(f): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2019
You give your sisters 5k each? I'll assume that their needs are less than your girl's or are being sufficiently met by your parents.

P.s

Not like you owe them that though in my opinion.

Let's wait for the "experienced" ones.

Modified:

Ignore my comment
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by popsy2(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by Charlynega(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Hmm this your story ehnn
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by moscow406(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2019
I'll wait for the elders to arrive, this matter tire me.
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2019
It's people like you that makes women entitled when they shouldn't be. You don't give a girl you are not married 2 upkeep money. She's not your wife for fuk's sake.Are you a simpleton? Something tells me she's already complaining d money is too small.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by StandUpGuy247: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Bro, please take care of your family.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by mascot345: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2019
StandUpGuy247:
Bro, please take care of your family.
Ok thanks Bro.
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by headword: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2019
To me family first, before anybody, what have not done for my sister, can’t do it for any other girl (girlfriend, wife). am not stingy, just my nature

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by Peemonny(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Bro honestly you are not stingy to her, don't assume her father's responsibility however if you feel u need to do more don't hesitate do not be too quick to start what you cannot continue as for your sisters you can do better.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by donbachi(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2019
even if u give her 10k monthly...u go still spend more than 30k on her,on ur own on her...so no amount is too small or too big. na how she manage am,na e mata.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by millionboi2: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2019
I'm not giving any idiot a dam.....xpt on a mutual grand

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by sLentlover7778(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Give a woman 1million today and another man give her 2million tomorrow .. my brother the highest bidder always emerge the winner..

Contentment is never in women dictionary..Your family should always come first. But remember don't over give and don't under give.

Be Guided in 2020 grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by samdavjustin(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Guy we are entering 2020 stop being a maga to any lady. How can you be paying her 10k when u marry her nko how much will u be paying for upkeep. Don’t spoil her now because of the future because money comes and goes the journey won’t always be smooth.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by alezzy13: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2019
You're obviously still single so the 320k looks like big money, na im make you dey form father Christmas.

Apart from your parents, you shouldn't really be throwing money around. You better look for viable investment/business to put the money.

As for you gf, you can help out in a while, but it shouldn't be routine as you've made it (shes not your wife yet dammit!!) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by habsydiamond(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2019
That girlfriend of yours that u are giving 10k ahead of your sisters can betray you anytime by going with another man but your family won't. So, it's better you interchange that money making your sisters higher than hers. I bet it that all the sacrifice your family had done for you she no fit do. Try changing the money you give to her and let see if she won't complain fast fast

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by boiz2men(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Guy why are you giving your sister 5k every month? That's too small oo. I used to give my sister 10k every week for upkeep. I don't want her to start depending on school boys who night take advantage of her

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by WalkerMichael(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Reduce the money you give to your GF significantly and take care of your family and sibling more!

You are not married to her.. Make una stop spoiling girls because you have the money...
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by Charleys: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2019
This Spouse no dey give person money?

Is it a Must we give spouse money Everytime?
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by loswhite(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2019
mascot345:
Hello my people. I currently earn 320k every month but I give my girl friend 10k for her upkeep every month . I am an engineer. I don't really know if I am being stingy with her. We love each other. She doesn't complain. She shools in a federal university. Her school fees is just 40k but I don't want to pay it. She has never asked me for it. I want to start paying for her bills from her 400level. She is in 300level now. She is very pretty and intelligent.

How much do you give to your wife or girlfriend every month? Let's just share idea and learn
is your wife handicap? Why do you have to give her money every month? Are you the only one building the family? What if you die who will start giving your wife monthly stipend? How can you encourage your wife to be lazy?
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by tiffanyfan(f): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2019
boiz2men:
Guy why are you giving your sister 5k every month? That's too small oo. I used to give my sister 10k every week for upkeep. I don't want her to start depending on school boys who night take advantage of her

But 10k weekly is small na..why not 20k weekly.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
The girl is worth both your parents or both your sisters to you? Just asking for a friend.
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by AfroKnight: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
mascot345:

You just placed your girlfriend and your parents on equal footing and your sister, even lower.

Your story is a lie. Pure fiction.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by Inyayiz: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by Kylekent59: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Placing your GF above your family can be very dangerous. There are some sacrifices your family would make that your GF wouldn't.

What is a GF?

Brother, she can leave you for another man anytime. Women are covetous in nature, and can't be satiated .

Giving her 10 every month is a no no, it's like let's say a routine. Try not to give her next month and observe her furry.

Your parents should be more than 10k, give them 20k, give your sisters 10k each. Forget about GF for now.

GF is a distraction, like an investment that would be collected from you in the end.

Instead of giving GF, why not buy food stuffs with the 10k and go to the orphanage home and share to them. There is this joy and luck that will follow you each day.
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by boiz2men(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
tiffanyfan:

But 10k weekly is small na..why not 20k weekly.

If you think 40k a month for being a sister and a student and absolutely doing nothing is small... Then, you have misplaced priorities in school. Some fathers feed their family on 30k teaching salary.

Our father (my sister and i) gave me 5k monthly when I was a student. What I did with those 5k is why I can give her 10k weekly.

And yes if my income increases, I will increase her weekly allowance.

And if you are trolling, enjoy grin
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by Roroapple: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Abi I do give ni I will buy thing for her but when it comes to give I do more than 1k per week
Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by tiffanyfan(f): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
boiz2men:

If you think 40k a month for being a sister and a student and absolutely doing nothing is small... Then, you have misplaced priorities in school. Some fathers feed their family on 30k teaching salary.

Our father (my sister and i) gave me 5k monthly when I was a student. What I did with those 5k is why I can give her 10k weekly.

And yes if my income increases, I will increase her weekly allowance.

And if you are trolling, enjoy grin

So your small brain is telling you that am trolling you..then bomb dey ur head. Who cares about your pocket size mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by pansophist(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Regardless of how much you decide to give your gf, do it purely for altruism, and not as sowing a seed that you reap later in form of commitment and marriage, so that if she decides to leave you for whatever reason, you wont feel owed. If not, you better stop henceforth and let her and her parents/guardian carry her financially responsibility.

If I were you though, I'll consider increasing my parents allowance, not my girlfriend allowance, that's if I'm giving in the first place.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by MJBOLT: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
is your girlfriend disabled?

mascot345:
Hello my people. I currently earn 320k every month but I give my girl friend 10k for her upkeep every month I am an engineer. I don't really know if I am being stingy with her. We love each other. She doesn't complain. She shools in a federal university. Her school fees is just 40k but I don't want to pay it. She has never asked me for it. I want to start paying for her bills from her 400level. She is in 300level now. She is very pretty and intelligent.

Re: How Much Do You Give To Your Spouse Every Month. by scottyoloye(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
loswhite:
is your wife handicap? Why do you have to give her money every month? Are you the only one building the family? What if you die who will start giving your wife monthly stipend? How can you encourage your wife to be lazy?
you're right bro... As for the OP if ur sisters are still students you're on track and an increase won't be bad but if they ain't students, you should try setting them up.. you won't be able to keep up with the monthly stipends... You shouldn't put a girl you haven't married on monthly stipends... Give her money anytime you wish but don't make her feel it's her right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Benin Girl / Weather For 2 MeMe (Picture Added) / This Akwa Ibom Dude Was Smoking A Pipe On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.