Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Wedding Hints - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Hints (1162 Views)

Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) / "Eleven Hints For Life" / Some 15 Hints On Keeping Your Relationship Healthy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Hints by fummi: 4:39pm On May 27, 2007
hey landers do u hv any hints for to be weddies if so let it out for to be groom and his bride ndo please biko smileyWHAT I MEAN IS DOS AND DONTS FOR A WEDDING MISTAKES YOU KNOW PEOPLE HAS MADE THAT YOU WOULD NOT LIKE YOUR FELLOW SISTER OR BROTHER TO MAKE YARN US MAKE WE HEAR
Re: Wedding Hints by Moriki(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2007
Can somebody make this point more clear?
Re: Wedding Hints by fummi: 4:51pm On May 27, 2007
I guess let me start by COLOR COMBINATIONS we hv to be specific on colors so we dont hv a rainbow wedding from your brides to the ties of the groomsmen to the decor in church and reception let there be a combination i will guess let your colrs not be more than four by four i mean 1.your maids and G.men uses one color 2.both parents uses one color family uses a color and friends uses one colrs by four i mean colrs that fits each other and all colors that is been used are incorporated in the brides flowers and the cake and of course the decor.this is just my opinion i will like to hear yours
Re: Wedding Hints by fummi: 5:00pm On May 27, 2007
brides to be drink a lot of water like a week to a day to your wedding to prevent exhaustion on your day and make sure from 3 to 4 hrs to your church service refrain from water so as not to excuse your self from the service instead of drinking water prior to church eat a lot of carbohydrate food like pasta that will keep you energised and after church service and pics taking go the restroom for comfort before reception starts.
Reqquest to see your cake few days before your day so u can make any corrections you would like
Re: Wedding Hints by JordanBosanque: 8:49am On May 23, 2020
Nairaland is a website where you can register via google. They have different forums on which you can work it as you can post it for getting information. And also you can get bridal shower party favors for interested girls who want amazing wedding services. They have different categories in the submission of forums. Check it for more.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Really Love Me? / Why Are You In A Relationship / Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.