Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Is It Possible. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible. (1197 Views)

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible. by t00cUTE(f): 9:29pm On May 28, 2008
a guy says he loves you, but neva shows it. is there any reason behind the act, is it possible he doesnt love you. sad
Re: Is It Possible. by buzyDiva(f): 9:30pm On May 28, 2008
He doesn't love u!
Re: Is It Possible. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 28, 2008
sometimes its just pride,but it doesnt mean d guy does nt love d babe
Re: Is It Possible. by ztyle(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2008
Exactly, infact force his ass to prove it  angry
Re: Is It Possible. by Godalone(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2008
Guys are pretenders,but no matter how he pretends you should be able to see some traces of love.If you want to know try and let him see you with another guy.I am not saying you should date another guy o.
Re: Is It Possible. by whitelexi(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2008
Heck! Everything is possible on earth!
Even the devil can go to heaven - on careful arrangement
Re: Is It Possible. by acidrop(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2008
yes my dearrrrrrrr, it is very possible that he does not love u 4 sure
Re: Is It Possible. by whitelexi(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2008
acidrop:

yes my dearrrrrrrr, it is very possible that he does not love u 4 sure

And it is also possible that he loves u for sure. . .  Its just another classic example of that situation where u have to thread with care. If u choose to date, then expect the unexpected - one hell of a ride grin
And if u choose to bone, then bone and blank your mind, and forget about what lessons u learned or failed to learn cool
Re: Is It Possible. by acidrop(f): 11:47am On May 29, 2008
y on earth will a guy love u and not show it, or say it atleast?
Re: Is It Possible. by whitelexi(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2008
acidrop:

y on earth will a guy love u and not show it, or say it atleast?

It is true that the tongue speaketh out of the abundance of the heart, but sometimes, especially a shy guy, can feel a bit restricted with words. . . Even a bold guy could feel the fear of driving the girl away by saying things that make him look like a playa grin cool
Re: Is It Possible. by krama(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2008
Anything is possible!
Re: Is It Possible. by replenish(f): 12:57pm On May 29, 2008
It is not possible for a guy to love u and not show it.
Re: Is It Possible. by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 29, 2008
its possible and it depends on how smart d girl is to decode it
Re: Is It Possible. by 9cent(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2008
@diva, iwolomo grin
Re: Is It Possible. by buzyDiva(f): 1:30pm On May 29, 2008
9cent:

@diva, iwolomo grin

mo wetin?

mi o mo anything o undecided
Re: Is It Possible. by t00cUTE(f): 6:33pm On May 29, 2008
jennykadry:

sometimes its just pride,but it doesnt mean d guy does nt love d babe

does pride also includes not calling you at all. lets assume he is broke, what about a text.
Re: Is It Possible. by t00cUTE(f): 6:36pm On May 29, 2008
Godalone:

Guys are pretenders,but no matter how he pretends you should be able to see some traces of love.If you want to know try and let him see you with another guy.I am not saying you should date another guy o.

about dating another guy, i think its a good option, but 4 pretending(u cant do that 4 long).
Re: Is It Possible. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 29, 2008
does pride also includes not calling you at all. lets assume he is broke, what about a text
there is dis friend of mine,whose husband while they were dating did worse dan all dis points u stated,though they r married now,but the guy's reason was:he said he's too emotional,and didnt want his emotions to over control him,he was scared dat d girl might take him for granted or dump him one day,and if she did he would have killed himself,they r married now,and d girl is receiving d love she missed out in 100 folds
Re: Is It Possible. by tngtech(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2008
@poster

A guy dat says he love and doesn't prove it, he is a liar.

He's in love with your ass or boobs. grin
Re: Is It Possible. by superboi(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2008
girllllllllllllll!!!!!! its easier for a guy to show you love than tell you he loves you.so if a guy is doing the reverse he is probably lying or about to die so he just has to tell u first b4 he passes on. grin
Re: Is It Possible. by acidrop(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

its possible and it depends on how smart d girl is to decode it
datz jst bullshit, decode it. its not possible jare
Re: Is It Possible. by mishooo(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2008
superboi:

girllllllllllllll!!!!!! its easier for a guy to show you love than tell you he loves you.so if a guy is doing the reverse he is probably lying or about to die so he just has to tell u first before he passes on. grin

GBAM !!!!

The girl should search her heart and try to decode if he loves her (not all these flimsy things girls ask for oo). If not, then she should 'fashi'.
Re: Is It Possible. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 30, 2008
@ Poster:-     

undecided I don't think he loves u.But then in this crazy world we live in,anything can happen i guess.

Wit reference 2 yr question,I would sum it thus:-

He loves me = 10%(-10%)2
                        He loves me not = 90%

B wise sis,b wise.
Re: Is It Possible. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 30, 2008
datz jst bullshit, decode it. its not possible jare

its very much possible,im not saying that d guy loves her neither im i saying otherwise,afterall she asked d question generally,but some guys find it difficult to show their babes that they love them,i know of people who found themselves in such situations and d guys in question are madly inlove wt them

what of all those guys that will show u all d love u want,give u d whole attention u deserve,suffocate u wt the whole cares on earth,blasts your hearts wt all d love words on earth,send u d most romantic sms,calls u every minute of d day,capture your emotions wt love,but at d end of d day they don't love u,all they want is to get in,use u and dump u,have u guys ever tot of this possibility?
Re: Is It Possible. by 4gotnheros(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2008
Must he ACT LIKE A DUMMY all in the name of LOVE?
Study him, if he really cares and listens to you. That's it!
You dont expect him acting like a PUPPY!!!
Re: Is It Possible. by zignor(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2008
@poster,
come and let me show you how to love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Possible. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 30, 2008
Must he ACT LIKE A DUMMY all in the name of LOVE?
Study him, if he really cares and listens to you. That's it!
You don't expect him acting like a PUPPY!!!

God bless u my brother @4gotnheros
Re: Is It Possible. by doe82: 11:39am On May 30, 2008
the answer is YES IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!
tngtech:

@poster

A guy that says he love and doesn't prove it, he is a liar.

He's in love with your ass or boobs. grin
i THINK YOU ARE MISGUIDED BY DAT ASSERTION.MANY TIMES GIRLS LOVE MYSTERIES ALTHOUGH THEY DON'T OFTEN ACCEPT THIS FACT.WHEN A GUY SHOWS SO MUCH LOVE @ THE BEGINING ,THE GIRL TAKEN HIM FOR GRANTED,WITH LITTLE LOVE SHOWN THE GIRL STRIVES TO DEMYSTIFY HIM AND THUS FALL FOR HIM.GBAM!!
Re: Is It Possible. by Nobody: 11:40am On May 30, 2008
i THINK YOU ARE MISGUIDED BY DAT ASSERTION.MANY TIMES GIRLS LOVE MYSTERIES ALTHOUGH THEY DON'T OFTEN ACCEPT THIS FACT.WHEN A GUY SHOWS SO MUCH LOVE @ THE BEGINING ,THE GIRL TAKEN HIM FOR GRANTED,WITH LITTLE LOVE SHOWN THE GIRL STRIVES TO DEMYSTIFY HIM AND THUS FALL FOR HIM.GBAM!

youve said it all
Re: Is It Possible. by Youngpo413: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
tngtech: @poster

A guy dat says he love and doesn't prove it, he is a liar.

He's in love with your asssss or booooooobs. grin

rather pusssssy

(1) (Reply)

When He Or She Is Shy / Six-things-that-attract-women: / Fell In Love With A Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.