Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) (1639 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by HelenaMag: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by ladyF(f): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Interesting read. Hope ladies wey dey always form will learn from this. grin

1 Like

Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by McCarlito(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
No need for those plenty write ups... Simply take her to ur farm and show her ur cows grin grin grin

The rest is history

1 Like

Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by falconey(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin
Present
Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
A word from a guy.. grin
Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by LuveU2(f): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
My ear dey ground wink u no fit cool

1 Like

Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by cruzita(f): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin exactly ,if u kill yourself over a woman ,more beautiful ones will cross your grave.#fact
Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
If i dont kee maself ova a woman , who will?
Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by LuveU2(f): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:
Interesting read. Hope ladies wey dey always form will learn from this. grin
babe you read the article so undecided

1 Like

Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by Pennsylvania: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hard to get goes both ways, female to male and male to female. So nothing special if a woman plays such. I believe everyone should know when to call it quit, I don't hang around long to be played like that either....I take my leave!

1 Like

Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by ladyF(f): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
babe you read the article so undecided
lol let me not lie o, I didn't grin
Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by LuveU2(f): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:

lol let me not lie o, I didn't grin
grin I know your way na
Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
A word from a guy.. grin

Word from a lady grin

1 Like

Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
OOPS!!! i also find it hard to make sense on matters like this cool

1 Like

Re: Hints For Men On Ladies That Play Hard To Get (full Post With Picture) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
cruzita:
grin exactly ,if u kill yourself over a woman ,more beautiful ones will cross your grave.#fact

True fact grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"My Wife, I Am Sorry" / I Need Love / 10 Signs She Is A Dirty Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.