Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral (1341 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Drama As South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair During His Funeral (video)

A dramatic video has surfaced online showing the moment a South Africa lady exposed her late brother's wife's secret affair at his funeral service.

According to the video making rounds online, the South Africa lady who was at her late brother's funeral was asked to come and give a speech.

While she came out as expected, guest were expecting her to give a brief speech about how late brother and the way he lived his life only for her to shock the guest present in the funeral.

Suddenly, she narrated how the late brother's wife brought a man into her matrimonial home and later bearing children unknowingly to the her husband.

On hearing this, the wife immediately took an object and threw it at the lady. She rushed her and fight broke out.

She fought the lady for trying to disgrace her publicly in her late husband funeral. Some men had to intervene to prevent further damages.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnZSvcu8LpQ

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/08/drama-as-south-africa-lady-exposes-her-late-brothers-wifes-secret-affair-during-his-funeral-watch/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by Righteousness89(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
I Have come to Understand that Many of the things we do and we think they are Secrets are not Secrets.

It's Just that those who know have not spoken out!

There is Really no Secret ...

8 Likes

Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by EdasGlobal: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nothing is hidden under the sun.

Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by ObaKlaz: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
She has revolted against the Sisterhood.grin

Her late brother's wife probably didn't keep to her end of some deals they had together.

If she had opened the can of worms of his late brother's wife before the man's death, the man would've done the honours himself by sending his wife into the 6ft box long before now.
Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by crackhaus: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
ObaKlaz:
She has revolted against the Sisterhood.grin

Why wait till his brother's funeral to open the can of worms?
He probably died before she could tell him.

No amount of sisterhood will make a woman maliciously hide such a thing from her own brother, her own blood.

But I love that woman cheesy
Even during the commotion, she kept shouting it into the microphone, "she brought a man into my brother's house..."
The truth must prevail gringrin

In the end, the real winner here is the deceased because even in death, he has been avenged. I'm sure his spirit will rest in eternal peace, LOL.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by GOFRONT(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fear women
Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by fati2001(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
okay
Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nothing pain pass when they leak ur secret in public of igwe mmadu
Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by cassidy1996(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
clear conscience fears no accusation
Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by Sage161(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
May we not be remembered for indignity, malevolence or promiscuity. Like if you partake
Re: South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral by Twenty8: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have come to Understand that Many of the things we do and we think they are Secrets are not Secrets.

It's Just that those who know have not spoken out!

There is Really no Secret ...

I agree with you on this one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Not Everyone You See Is Happily Married... / I Don't Know What Future Has In Store For Me, But I'm Not Excited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.