Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death (48719 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Boko Haram: FG Explains Why ISWAP Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
airminem:
Muslims are never terrorist.

Islam teaches love.
you are joking
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by kudinkarfe: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
embarassed
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by masseratti: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
toyosiolamide:

Do you think they would want your country to stabilize and enjoy good economy?Naa...if you understand the world pyramidal system...may be you will get my point here..Do not want to write much..These days we have to watch what we write on social media
I don't like conspiracy theories please, so what you are saying in essence is that they want Syria, Iraq to have good economy that's why they went after ISIL there? Please be objective, no theories entertained.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by joytothewise(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ikio:
you are joking

Lol you would have asked who is Mohammed if they so love Islam
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by MRAKBEE(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

There are 2 factions of Boko haram.

One is loyal to ISIS and they are called ISWAP. These are the ones focusing more on Christians.

ISIS is a creation of USA which went out of control and began fighting them and have now gotten a foothold in Nigeria through ISWAP.

Muslims in the north do not have a holier than thou attitude and we have lived in peace with them for decades until BH began.

Before the oil boom it was agricultural produce from the north that built Nigeria and they never complained about that. Now since the oil boom we keep saying we cannot take from the south to develop the north when they did just that years ago with their agricultural produce.

Let us be fair to each other. Thank God you have close family who are muslims. If you cannot see radicalism in those ones who follow the same Quran why do you see it in other muslims who are not part of Boko Haram?

I am a Christian and i hate generalizations and love fairness.

USA is solely to blame for this ISIS/ISWAP current menace against Christians
Christian indeed. Keep deceiving thyself. It's hard for a Christian to openly tell everybody his faith without bn ask. That's why we are not rascals. Radicalism isn't part of our faith and you just proved to us that u are fake.
Why is the USA attacking the same group they set up?

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
tsdarkside:

what is their to say....??
if you are muslim and never killed anybody in your life,what would you say....??
[/s]

Shut the hell up and get out of this thread

Your unintelligent comments nauseates me

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Bambambiglo: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .

Who do you think made the air you're breathing?

Be here talking crap
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by tsdarkside(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eartquake1:
[s][/s]

Shut the hell up and get out of this thread

Your unintelligent comments nauseates me

you eat a dictionary too....??

lately am seeing words that nobody uses....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Ogunnnowos: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
hammerU:
NOTHING ON THIS EARTH WILL EVER MAKE ME A MUSLIM.

I HATE ISLAM WITH PASSION.
this is what they want you to do,boko doesn't represent islam, hate Islam or not boko doesn't represent Islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

How this 'divide and conquer' strategy still works is beyond me. Modern history is riddled with with same heinous pattern but still people fall for it over and over again.

I've come to realise that more than 95% of the world only see things the was they told to see them.

This is because 95% of the world do not think analytically. They simply read for sake of opinion

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
PVision2020:

I will never understand any justification for terrorism... You need to burn every certificates you've, your education is a waste.
No, you're wrong. It's your "miseducation" that is your scourge.
No level of tantrum will enlighten you. All you need is the right education and the ability to use your flat head grin grin
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ogunnnowos:
this is what they want you to do,boko doesn't represent islam, hate Islam or not boko doesn't represent Islam

Boko Haram represents Islam

Moderate muslims like you keep quiet but are silently supporting them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Christian indeed. Keep deceiving thyself. It's hard for a Christian to openly tell everybody his faith without bn ask. That's why we are not rascals. Radicalism isn't part of our faith and you just proved to us that u are fake.
Why is the USA attacking the same group they set up?

Believe it or not but i am a Christian.

USA created ISIS but lost control of the organization which is why they have begun attacking it now that it has grown bigger than USA.

Why do you think Putin has control over trump? Why do you think trump never wanted Russia involved in Syria attacks against ISIS?
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nadio2019:

Trump went after the man who was against American interest.
Even a goat from Yoruba land knows that Iswa/Boko Haram share same ideology and objectives with Moslems in the Sharia states of northern Nigeria. A Yoruba knows that both groups are not in the interest of Nigeria'S majority.

But crude oil in the Niger Delta would not allow the Yoruba gostie to subscribe to needed division of Nigeria for Oduduwa. Biafra, Arewa Islamic Republic, Middle belt country or countries, Niger delta countries.
Instead, the goatie watches people perishing and languishing in poverty from impossible one Nigeria.

Lmao sorry to destroy your fantasy but i am igbo
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Ogunnnowos: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
ISRAEL IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH THESE SERPENT SEEDS.
Mr man Israel is treating the wounded Isis members in its hospital, Israel supports isis
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God Live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .

almost every human being on earth is blind to this fact....

once you know the rule to live a good and fulfilled life, u need no religion....

some people are still slaves to religions, SMH.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by siledif: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Rip
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .
oga stop saying rubbish..this guys would do times two of wat they did to those innocent christain to you dat claim u ar ur own god..dnt even think 4 one second dat the wud spare ur sorry ass when they catch you.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nadio2019: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive.
At the UN, there are many sovereign countries with population less than 300,000 people.

What matters most about one's country is how functional the country is, not how rich or how big the country is.

Nigeria is most dysfunctional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by MRAKBEE(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

Believe it or not but i am a Christian.

USA created ISIS but lost control of the organization which is why they have begun attacking it now that it has grown bigger than USA.

Why do you think Putin has control over trump? Why do you think trump never wanted Russia involved in Syria attacks against ISIS?

Its your personal opinion and you can express it anytime you wish but it's strange to feel that the current Islamic expansion moves are facilitated by the American government.
From time immemorial, it's the USA that has stood between Islamic rascal and those they have tried to sacrifice on the altar of that opium disguised as religion..
You also argued that it was the north that fed the whole country and revenue from exportz of those crops were used to develop the south before the discovery of crude oil in commercial quantity.
So the large fertile landmass in the south were not used for anything.. What about cocoa, rubber latex, oil palm products and so many other export crops that can only be grown in the south? These crops put Nigeria in the map of major crops producing countries in the world. What else did the north grow other than Groundnut and some cereal crops??
Most of these crops are now being grown in the south. U know we feed you guys. I heard there is crude oil now in the north but we are yet to see pictorial evidence nor reactions from people living in the said community.
I have lived in the north for over 4 years and I can't even figure out the large quantity of food that people like you say are produced there. This is despite the billion of aids and grants from foreign donors. General Buhari ordered all NGOs to focus on the north but the result isn't there yet. Someone will even collect loan to go marry more wives and breed kids with reckless abandons. Those kids will later grow up to become sources of insecurity to the society. Boko haram is one of those products.
Those parasites no wan sidon chop the free money while the thing last but na so much kill kill dem wan do. We will rise to defend ourselves if your foot soldiers dare make any attempts again to murder our people..
Nevertheless, It's hard for you to admit the parasitic nature of the North and their insatiable quest for expansion since the inception of this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by aadoiza: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

This is because 95% of the world do not think analytically. They simply read for sake of opinion
I was like that for a while but the moment I realised there's hardly an isolated major occurrence in the world, a most harrowing reality dawned on me.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

There are 2 factions of Boko haram.

One is loyal to ISIS and they are called ISWAP. These are the ones focusing more on Christians.

ISIS is a creation of USA which went out of control and began fighting them and have now gotten a foothold in Nigeria through ISWAP.

Muslims in the north do not have a holier than thou attitude and we have lived in peace with them for decades until BH began.

Before the oil boom it was agricultural produce from the north that built Nigeria and they never complained about that. Now since the oil boom we keep saying we cannot take from the south to develop the north when they did just that years ago with their agricultural produce.

Let us be fair to each other. Thank God you have close family who are muslims. If you cannot see radicalism in those ones who follow the same Quran why do you see it in other muslims who are not part of Boko Haram?

I am a Christian and i hate generalizations and love fairness.

USA is solely to blame for this ISIS/ISWAP current menace against Christians
I don't agree with you. What the western regions were earning from agriculture alone was self sustaining before the advent of oil. In fact, the western region was far more developed and contributed to the centre to build part of the north. I'd look for the revenue from agriculture before independence and share with you when find one. Western revenue was almost double what the north generated.

OAU, the one time university with most beautiful architecture and campus was built with cocoa proceeds, likewise cocoa house our roads, first television station in africa, stadium, university college hospital( which used to be the best on the continent) etc. What did north do with theirs? When shell petroleum came to explore our oil, the western region contributed hugely with little or nothing coming from the north. I'm a student of history and I read alot. North remains the number one parasite we have and no thanks to their religious intolerance. Even their son dangote didn't derm if fit to invest his business there because all could he wiped off in a minute by bomb.

Nigerians wanted to accommodate them and extend development to their region but their religious intolerance has discouraged many. It wasn't today they've been slaughtering Christians like cow. My cousins left Kaduna in the 70s for same reason. Boko haram has been killing Christians all along or was it America who asked them to do so?. The Chibok girls abducted, some of whom have been killed were mainly Christians. Leah sharibu is a Christian they released all the muslims and kept only her there.

Chibok is a Christian community likewise where they strike in adamawa yobe, including part of benue where 2 men if God were slaughtered last year. Its same group but our govt keeps calling them different names to deceive us. We have had herders amongst us for centuries, they've been very peaceful people. Govt came and called boko haram killer herdemen, armed bandits, cattle hustlers, etc. I'm glad their lies are now coming to the open and they're also not hiding it anymore. Only peaceful break up would separate us from this nonsense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Obaakran: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
hammerU:
NOTHING ON THIS EARTH WILL EVER MAKE ME A MUSLIM.

I HATE ISLAM WITH PASSION.
same here. I hate Christian to my bone marrow
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
saaron:
And what's their reason for the thousands of Christians they murdered from 2007-2019? What's their excuse? Oh I remember, boko haram are killing because their leader, terrorist mohammed yusuf was murderd. And so one life of a bloody terrorist is worth thousands of Christian lives right? Another bloody TAQIYYA by islamist terrorist to justify the killing of infidels as they are commanded by their devilish religion.
Even before they murderd 11 Christians on Christmas eve, they killed thousands of Christians in the north. Was the Madala, Niger state Christmas day bombing of a Church in 2012 an act of charity? Right now Boko haram terrorist are targeting commuter vehicles plying North east roads to single out all Christians in them and kill them, while they spare the muslims. A mission they believe will reduce Christian population and advance the cause of islam.
As if we don't know that Christians are number one listed for ''Termination'' by islam.

TAQIYYA (LIES AND DECEPTION = ISLAMIC JIHAD (WAR) AGAINST INFIDELS.

Your head no get oil at all, if Boko Haram re Muslim and truly they re fighting for God why they only kill both muslim and Christian in the north? Why they don't go to enugu, imo, Lagos?

Pls can you answer me?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by gambia(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
This just happened this morning in somaila...

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Blindersoff: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
aadoiza:

I was like that for a while but the moment I realised there's hardly an isolated major occurrence in the world, a most harrowing reality dawned on me.

Any country you observe was suddenly thrown into Chaos, look deeper and you will see the footprints of a foreign country controlling the chaos. It is a dog eat dog world and for many countries this is their way of carrying out a subtle take over same thing between rival companies. One would go on a media mission to destroy the image of the other company just so they would become the beneficiary to their lost customers.

This world is wicked

1 Like

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Ogunnnowos: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eartquake1:

Boko Haram represents Islam

Moderate muslims like you keep quiet but are silently supporting them
may Almighty Allah forgive your misdeeds and biased minds,as a matter of fact your Christian country(USA) created this barbaric group to exploit the world,do your findings,Muslims have been the worst casualties of boko haram terrorism,only hypocritical ones among you tags Muslims as the terrorists
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Enemyofpeace: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
God punish Mohammed wherever he is in hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by BitCraftman: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
masseratti:
I still don't know why we can't have international coalition to dismiss this people, they have killed more humans than their counterparts in the middle east, yet the world leaders that have the technology and where withal continue to ignore them, it's obvious Nigerian government does not have the capability to defeat this animals, lets call a spade a spade, we need help, MURIC Akintola will be very quiet on this one.
Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Ogunnnowos:
may Almighty Allah forgive your misdeeds and biased minds,as a matter of fact your Christian country(USA) created this barbaric group to exploit the world,do your findings,Muslims have been the worst casualties of boko haram terrorism,only hypocritical ones among you tags Muslims as the terrorists
[/s]

As expected nowhere did you condemn the act, just running around looking for who to blame

Your plans will fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by koolaid87: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
You must continue what you started ooo grin

Kylekent59:
A young boy came knocking on my gate, I opened it and he says he wanna fetch water. I allowed him. As he was fetching the water, I asked him why he didn't go to church or mosque, because his father is a muslim while his mum a Christian.

He replied me saying," abeg una be amebo, see as you concentrate dey read my comment grin grin grin"

Re: ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death by BitCraftman: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rapmoney:
Accepting the religions of the Europeans and Arabs has been a curse to Nigerians.

Modified: For clowns quoting me, I think freely. I have no religion.
Don't African traditionalist kill even more than ISWAP in their secret rituals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Buhari In Aso Rock / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.