Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal (8758 Views)

Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by leonard002(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Ladies, do you know that you can find out if you are at risk for breast cancer? With new advances in molecular biology, you can check if you have BRCA 1 and 2 mutation which predisposes you to breast cancer.

I am a medical lab. scientist and we perform these investigations where I work.
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Slynation(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Uyi168:
.. Person nor fit chop belleful begin think of how to cut breeast naaa..
Na the same way Bobrisky chop belleful say make e go add boobs naw grin
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Uyi168: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Slynation:

Na the same way Bobrisky chop belleful say make e go add boobs naw grin
That one na person..??,

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by TemmyWon(f): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
ukaface:
all breast cancer patient that has undergone mastectomy get silicone implants??
Does it look like she can't afford it or is allergic to silicone?
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by sleit: 8:43pm On May 10, 2020
leonard002:
Ladies, do you know that you can find out if you are at risk for breast cancer? With new advances in molecular biology, you can check if you have BRCA 1 and 2 mutation which predisposes you to breast cancer.

I am a medical lab. scientist and we perform these investigations where I work.

Can you give more information about this. Where can this be done?
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by annsrealms(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2020
She had cancer, guys!
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 10, 2020
Wetin Zini no go see for nairaland hMmmm angry
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by leonard002(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2020
sleit:

Can you give more information about this. Where can this be done?
send me a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son / Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile / BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.