Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. (993 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / I Suspect My Wife / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by fineboynl(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Is been long I eat owo soup. I bought something that is not potash at all. The only relative I could give it is alum. And I told the guy that sold it for me oh.

First the soup doesn't have the look of owo. I was shock as I eat from it but it doesn't taste like owo.

I don't know if I eat poisonous substance. I reside in the east and communicating with the people over here is very difficult.

It just wasted my resource and meat. My fear now is if its poisonous..
Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by fineboynl(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
I went back there again. The guy just confirmed what he gave to me was Alum. He was the one that made the mistake since they kept both at the same place.

Now I bought everything fresh again, Including potash and meats.

waste of money, time and resources..

1 Like

Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by okirewaju(f): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Was hoping to see a picture but thankfully its all sorted out.

Hope you bought native palm oil for the soup?
You can rinse out the old soup and use the same meat and fish again.

Did you get starch to go along with it?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by ezugegere(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Some things are not just necessary. Must you add potash in the soup. Me I just hate too many additives to my food. Reason I hardly eat out
Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by LadySarah: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Why would you use potash in ur soup?Thats mighty dangerous
Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2019
fineboynl:
Is been long I eat owo soup. I but something that is not potash at all. The only relative I could give it is alum. And I told the guy that sold it for me.

First the soup doesn't have the look of owo. I was shock I eat from it it doesn't taste like owo.

I don't know if I eat poisonous substance. I reside the in east and communicating with the people over here is very difficult.

It just wasted my resource and meat. My fear now is if its poisonous..
oga remove the meat and wash ivane eat it jare them throw the soup
Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by fineboynl(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2019
LadySarah:
Why would you use potash in ur soup?Thats mighty dangerous
how?
Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by fineboynl(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2019
okirewaju:
Was hoping to see a picture but thankfully its all sorted out.

Hope you bought native palm oil for the soup?
You can rinse out the old soup and use the same meat and fish again.

Did you get starch to go along with it?
starch and owo? Aba, owo is meant for boiled yam or plantain. Or maybe Africa salads
Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by czarina(f): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2019
ezugegere:
Some things are not just necessary. Must you add potash in the soup. Me I just hate too many additives to my food. Reason I hardly eat out
You can't make owo without potash.
Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by czarina(f): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2019
fineboynl:
how?
Not everyone knows owo here, so understand that part first grin
Re: Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. by okirewaju(f): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
fineboynl:
starch and owo? Aba, owo is meant for boiled yam or plantain. Or maybe Africa salads
Are you from the South South region?

(1) (Reply)

My Life Story, What Can I Do / I Didn't Know How To Feel About What My Son Did. / Should I Stay With My Extended Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.