Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? (43275 Views)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / New Year 2019 Celebrations Around The World / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2020
May the Lord console you my dear
Iduellie03:
I lost my mum in April.
Yes I'm an only child and she's been praying for me to graduate.
I graduated with October but mum was not here to celebrate with me��
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by luluosas(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Why do people appear saints online, and are devils offline?
Why give hope to someone who was hopeless, and then turned around to dashed their hopes on the altar of your ego?
When no one begged you to offer any assistance, please don't come around and promise same when you knew deep down in your heart that you are lying.
Stop it now because you surely can't tell what happened tomorrow.
This is a pity and defraud

adajiboyy:
bro I thought I lost a lot but when I saw your post I just smiled and said I didn't lose anything. Bro I stay in a room and palour self contain in Lagos and whenever you are in Lagos and probably don't have a place to stay abeg message me ok and my apartment is available ok. Hopefully 2020 would be good for us all. Cheers bro and things would be great so. For us all
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by GuestLog: 5:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
please can you kindly clarify the bolded
What's the meaning of Palming?
I'm sure by now you know what palming is?

In other words; PalmElla grin
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by helixmanager: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Livingstoner:
Lost my father August 14,2019.... It was a rude shock,it pains me to the marrow,but OYE OLORUN

Sorry bro, May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

We will all depart this world one day, hence, the need for everyone to intensify in good deeds, worship God almighty and serve humanity so that we can live in eternity in bliss.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Viking007(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Funjosh:
Let me pour out my mind so that I can let it flow with 2019. I lost my sister a week after giving birth to her first child in May, just 10 months after getting married. Her death left me so heart broken till date don't even know how to puts words together, is it the joy of hearing she deliver a baby girl, to the news of her not breathing well, to needing more blood, to getting of oxygen because her survival depends solely on it, to rushing from blood bank to the ward, to pharmacy, to lab, moving from one end to the other of LUTH, before they eventually decided she will be moved to ICU, to know space in LUTH to moving her to one life at Bolade where I watched her breathing through the matching, Afolashade watching you just responding with moving of your hands and legs whenever I call hurts me so much. I was broken when the doctor called that your heart stopped working. I cried, wept uncontrollable when you were been packed and moved to the Morgue, can't believed my eyes when you were being buried.

Afolashade Omobolanle Oyeniran

We all missed you
Your husband missed you
And your beautiful daughter you had no chance to carry loved you.
Keep on resting Shaded cry
I just stumbled upon this. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by SEXONLY: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
bros johnkey check your email abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / Origin Of Some Common Nigerian Pigin / A Snake In My Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.