Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? (43344 Views)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / New Year 2019 Celebrations Around The World / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by suny247: 6:23am On Jan 01, 2020
I lost a huge amount of money money on betting. Please i need prayers to help stop betting.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by bouncin04(m): 7:01am On Jan 01, 2020
sometime in February...I lost 1 million naira to sporty bet .. and lost about 300k naira in trying to recover ..and money was all I had then ... was hell ... it almost ruined me ...although I've gained momentum... I still ask God for his Mercy and forgiveness to date ... I fvvcked up real bad .. I just pray it does not come bk to haunt me ... angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Prophet777: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2020
which car was that

Toyota Corolla Sport 2006
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by tonididdy(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Krisddon:

Chisos! shocked
Abeg how e take happen?
Long story short... Company issued me visa then shutdown immediately without processing the visa into a permanent residence thus leaving me stranded with months of overstay fine to clear before I could exit the UAE
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by flexindino(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

I have been hearing lots of people complain about their Bitcoin been hacked.

The thing I keep telling people is that 'on no account should they leave their coin in online wallets other than Blockchain and even self if you are using blockchain,use the 3-factor authentication code and don't click on any link sent to your email address(in the spam folder);it's a fishing mail.I received one 2days ago that 'my blockchain acct has been block and that I should click a link to secure it and bla bla',I just hissed and reported spam.

Those are how the yahoo guys hack into your blockchain acct and clear all your money online.

The one that happen to me on Luno 3years ago of $800 was done by a hacker from Sweden and I knew it was an insider who got all my details their and compromised my acct to clear all the funds.I just loaded airtime and called their UK office and threaten to sue them if my money wasn't returned in 3 days.Guess what!it was returned to my blockchain acct after i gave them the new address to forward it to.Since then,I didn't use Luno and always warn people not to keep money there.

So,always secure your fund online.Tho, whatever will happen will surely happen reason is that,the same money that was refunded from Luno,I invested it in one company in Canada and not more than 3 days after I invested it,the company folded and that was how it went.

Anything that will be will surely be#KEYNOTE#

big bro.... please can I get your contact info...I gat some questions to ask you or y prolly chat me up on WhatsApp on zero,seven,zero,three,zero,three,zero,seven,four,five,nine
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by flexindino(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

I have been hearing lots of people complain about their Bitcoin been hacked.

The thing I keep telling people is that 'on no account should they leave their coin in online wallets other than Blockchain and even self if you are using blockchain,use the 3-factor authentication code and don't click on any link sent to your email address(in the spam folder);it's a fishing mail.I received one 2days ago that 'my blockchain acct has been block and that I should click a link to secure it and bla bla',I just hissed and reported spam.

Those are how the yahoo guys hack into your blockchain acct and clear all your money online.

The one that happen to me on Luno 3years ago of $800 was done by a hacker from Sweden and I knew it was an insider who got all my details their and compromised my acct to clear all the funds.I just loaded airtime and called their UK office and threaten to sue them if my money wasn't returned in 3 days.Guess what!it was returned to my blockchain acct after i gave them the new address to forward it to.Since then,I didn't use Luno and always warn people not to keep money there.

So,always secure your fund online.Tho, whatever will happen will surely happen reason is that,the same money that was refunded from Luno,I invested it in one company in Canada and not more than 3 days after I invested it,the company folded and that was how it went.

Anything that will be will surely be#KEYNOTE#

big bro.... please can I get your contact info...I gat some questions to ask you or y prolly chat me up on WhatsApp on zero,seven,zero,three,zero,three,zero,seven,four,five,nine
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by braveheart234(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2020
I have been reading your posts and with your use of emojis, you're obviously strong. I love that spirit. You have been through a lot and I can only imagine your pains. A lot of us go through stuff that even make us almost lose our faith sometimes. Everything happens for a reason and God knows why He let you go through all of that. You have learnt from your lessons and I believe that you will come back victorious. God will give you a second chance. Please don't waste it. Just make amends with your family and loved ones. Hold on to God, work hard and smart, never give up. God will definitely lift you up again. Cheers.

Realtalk20:
My prayer is for everyone to learn some.measure of contentment

That was my biggest undoing

I was never satisfied, I felt I always deserved better

I felt I needed more , no matter how much I had

In my.mind I justified it as wanting to make sure my family never lacked when I got married but even that so called marriage never came to pass did it ?

Well ambition is good but when measured

I always switched jobs as I pleased , for bigger pay checks and benefits

I didn't care how my employers felt, in my mind after all if anything happens to me.they will replace me

Anyways that is that

This Christmas was the worst in years .

It's easy to hide behind past pictures on affluence on social media that's the benefit of having lived a life of luxury since graduation..

But there was no depth to any of it, it was all shallow like a sand castle that washes away at the slightest current

All it took for my.life to come crashing down was on push the Indian lady cheesy

Anyways that was how it all went

I have been having insomnia, for months , they say I have hypertension stage 2, though I finally quit smoking and drinking , but still haven't slept in a long while , I mean really slept in over six months .. it's been just those half awake sleeps that lasts for two hours

In Port Harcourt, now trying to clear my head and see what early next year brings , I missed alot of interviews cause of no where to stay in Lagos so I am looking at opportunities outside Lagos too

But not many are open to someone my age and with the experience I ha e sometimes they just assume you are too expensive and don't get back to you

It's been a long journey, and part of the thing that made it so had is I went through it alone..

All alone grin

I don't blame.my ex though I deserve it ..

I should have listened.. I have had several nights I woke up screaming hoping this was a night mare I was trapped in and I would wake up in my third floor apartment in Abuja spread out on my couch in the sitting room. grin

But nah, it's just mosquitoes and heat...

It takes an unimaginable amount of mental strength not to commit suicide or go insane I must tell you

At some point faith would mean nothing to you, you just have to dig deep down and find that strength to hold on

That was what I did

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by hopefulLandlord: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2020
milemimi93:
Welcome to the club bro. If u are not married u are goin to enjoy everlasting peace of mind. Mothers do push into depression and eventually sudden death by urgin us to get married. Thus, makin us marry wrong women who wud kill us b4 our time

This is too specific to be general. any story behind this? I'm dying to hear it.....
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by orisa37: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2020
Jibril is still missing in School.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Realtalk20: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2020
braveheart234:
I have been reading your posts and with your use of emojis, you're obviously strong. I love that spirit. You have been through a lot and I can only imagine your pains. A lot of us go through stuff that even make us almost lose our faith sometimes. Everything happens for a reason and God knows why He let you go through all of that. You have learnt from your lessons and I believe that you will come back victorious. God will give you a second chance. Please don't waste it. Just make amends with your family and loved ones. Hold on to God, work hard and smart, never give up. God will definitely lift you up again. Cheers.

Your words are full of kindness and warmth

Bless you bro and happy new year

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Uchek(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
I commiserate with you. It is a sad testimony to the tragedy Nigeria has become that Nigerians are still dying of Malaria Typhoid Fever in 2020.

What failed nation!

kingsley3218:
I lost my immediate younger brother to Typhoid and Malaria. I'm yet to get over it as it seems like a dream to me all the time I remember. RIP Danny boy
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by SarakiBukola: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Realtalk20:
Was defrauded by an Indian lady based in China of several millions

Hit me very hard

Eyah. Might be one of the 5%ers i warned about.

Instead of reporting posts up and down, learn from your elders.

I can groom you if you're polite and respectful to me.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Realtalk20: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Eyah. Might be one of the 5%ers i warned about.

Instead of reporting posts up and down, learn from your elders.

I can groom you if you're polite and respectful to me.

Tribalism is toxic and naive

Only someone who is very unexposed and hasn't seen anything beyond their village indulges in it

The world is global , and expansive , travel and broaden your horizons so your thinking can improve

I fear for you at this rate

You still think he world is what DStv shows you? cheesy

Grow up
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Aremolekunowo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
millionboi2:
How did it hapn....u bought it within d city?
.. it developed a gear fault and i packed it somewhere looking for money to fix. It was stolen before I could get the money. So as a pastor I couldn't take any action against the people in the area I left everything to God.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Aremolekunowo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
millionboi2:
How did it hapn....u bought it within d city?
it developed a gear fault and i packed it somewhere looking for money to fix. It was stolen before I could get the money. So as a pastor I couldn't take any action against the people in the area I left everything to God.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by braveheart234(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Realtalk20:

Your words are full of kindness and warmth

Bless you bro and happy new year

Bless you too, brother.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by chiefboomite204(f): 3:49am On Jan 03, 2020
Jesus love me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2020
GuestLog:
grin thats what they call "Over Her Dead Body" That incident suppose stop you from palming.
please can you kindly clarify the bolded
What's the meaning of Palming?
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2020
chiefboomite204:
Death has dealt with us in one way or the other a lot of blow... Even till now, the fear and pains is still with me.
Dec17th,2017, I had a 5 months miscarriage. Thinking that 2018 will smile on me Jan 17, I lost my Dad... As if that was not enough,Sept 10 my elder Sister had an accident and died on the spot... 2019 Dec 11th, I had inevitable miscarriage at 27 weeks due to cervical incompetence... Honestly I hate life , pains and tears everyday...
it seems we are battling with unknown curse and life is becoming meaningless to me day by day.. Without telling anyone, they know that something is wrong with my family and I am becoming object of mockery.
All what I worked for last year, I spent it all at the hospital, I almost died only God knew the reason why i am still breathing... Maybe he still want me to continue to witness death and pains till he will take my life too...
2020 is scaring me because I don't know the next calamity that will still befall me or my family.I am living each day in fear now. it seems prayer is not working anymore.
Note... Don't tell me to go for deliverance cos I had done that in the past and it fail.
gosh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Benin jazz strong.
I'm so sorry dear May God comfort you.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by GuestLog: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
please can you kindly clarify the bolded
What's the meaning of Palming?
Stroking of the male genitals to achieve sexual climax and satisfaction.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
GuestLog:
Stroking of the male genitals to achieve sexual climax and satisfaction.
only God knows the level of torture she's passing through in hell due to how many people engaged on Palming because of her
see her legacy below, kindly exercise patience and read everything.

cc Jerkules

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Tomjazzy2: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
sinaj:

E be like say those aboki guys for Rumuola near you grin

Put kolanut or pin for pocket next time wink

You just sounded like a real home grown
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by letusbepieces: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
tylesh:
I lost my grandma....We were quite close

God giveth and he taketh away.

U love her but God loves her more, he is the owner.( Na him get am)

If me and u mistake jam, ah!

Na bed go end am ni, becos ur pictures got me trippin.

Let me see the full view. joooooor Ooooo! kiss
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ArcToyin(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
sosospence:
Loss of my dear father.May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Amen

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Modupetemmy1(f): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Realtalk20:

But I won't lie I am.not so strong

Twice I deeply planned my suicide to the last detail

I went looking for sniper because at that point Everytime I log on here with free basics I was seeing suicide stories so much so it looked like the best way for me .. but funny enough after planning it , I had no money to buy the sniper , then the second time u was just thinking of how I would look like a coward ..

So I increased my smoking tremendously hoping I would get lung cancer or something.. omo nothing o.. I was doing over 60 sticks a day.. one thing you need to know is down in the gutter life , they may not be able to buy for for you but one thing they can all buy for you is cigarettes... Even the abokis will give you free cigarettes when They like you .

Anyways my point is bravery is relative.. I won't claim to be brave or strong, it was just no guts to go along with the suicide or rather fear of being remembered as a coward .

Thee nairaland trolls help sometimes.. whenever I read posts on suicide and I saw how everyone abused them and called them coward I wasn't ready to be seen that way grin

don't worry it will surely end in praise.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by sosospence(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
ArcToyin:

Amen
Thanks
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Realtalk20: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Modupetemmy1:

don't worry it will surely end in praise.

Amen
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by finalboss(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
sinaj:
repels magic
impossible
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by sinaj(f): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
finalboss:
impossible
smiley
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Realtalk20: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
adajiboyy:
bro I thought I lost a lot but when I saw your post I just smiled and said I didn't lose anything. Bro I stay in a room and palour self contain in Lagos and whenever you are in Lagos and probably don't have a place to stay abeg message me ok and my apartment is available ok. Hopefully 2020 would be good for us all. Cheers bro and things would be great so. For us all

Hey bro thanks again for your message the other day .

I don't know if you where serious about this offer but I am trying to get down to Lagos .

If you are serious this will be very appreciated.

Can you pls dm your direct contacts for WhatsApp?

Thanks
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nreebge: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
[qute author=Nreebge post=85380835]

Finally a good man was laid to rest today but his beloved wife and two little daughters did not grace his burial. Good night my brother.[/quote]

76 days without you my brother and friend Precious Chidiebere KANU. Today i wore your burial cloth for the first time then i say to myself " What a wonderful World " . I still remember the things you said to me and i didn't know it was going to be the last time you will speak to me. Pepeline is missing you Colonel Tanko Zubairo as i fondly calls you. A good man with a good heart .
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Realtalk20: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
adajiboyy:
bro I thought I lost a lot but when I saw your post I just smiled and said I didn't lose anything. Bro I stay in a room and palour self contain in Lagos and whenever you are in Lagos and probably don't have a place to stay abeg message me ok and my apartment is available ok. Hopefully 2020 would be good for us all. Cheers bro and things would be great so. For us all

Good afternoon bro,

Please I have an interview in Lagos so I need to be there tomorrow..

Can I stay as yours as you offered? Still awaiting your feedback

Kindly dm your contacts so I can reach out

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

A Snake In My Room! / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos / Origin Of Some Common Nigerian Pigin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.