Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (96996 Views)

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Mrsserene: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Registered thieves (police) versus Unregistered thieves.
Come add army join make he do referee
The action there go sweet die

I only hope them no take innocent lives.

And I hope e no escalate enter hostage situation. For hostage situation for naija na massacre. Witnessed one. Police go just open fire for everybody.
I can't believe people liked this shameful post. Whether you like it or not the police and the army are the reason you have the safety to write this rubbish. Ungrateful fool.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Legendguru: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mrsserene:

I can't believe people liked this shameful post. Whether you like it or not the police and the army are the reason you have the safety to write this rubbish. Ungrateful fool.
Thank you. Twenty weeks pregnant and you're this bitter. Have a Safe delivery.....
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Sniper101(m): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Every day is for the thief...
But, one day .....
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Arkeray1: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Sure odd of 2 for 2morow game

Arsenal vs chelsea... Arsenal to score

Mancity vs Sheffield united...mancity 2 win

Bristol city vs Luton...over8.5 corner

Empoil vs livorno... Empoli to score

Follow me at arkeray10 on Instagram For more games
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Mrsserene: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Shibaraba:

Thank you. Twenty weeks pregnant and you're this bitter. Have a Safe delivery.....

Biiznillahi Taala Rabbi I will. Next time remember that the police/ soldiers are somebody's fathers, brothers and husbands. And some of Us have lost a police/ military loved one trying to protect people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by SimpleLuxuries: 6:16am On Dec 29, 2019
iHart:
They don buy market...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by thundafire: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2019
idiege12:

Lmfao. I'm richer than you, bro. One feature of a thief, they are quick to call others "broke".
u don't even know me yet u make noise I have my own company and doing well also a marine geologist so shut up CENTRI-NET technologies is dey name of my company
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Tareq1105: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
Registered thieves (police) versus Unregistered thieves.
Come add army join make he do referee
The action there go sweet die

I only hope them no take innocent lives.

And I hope e no escalate enter hostage situation. For hostage situation for naija na massacre. Witnessed one. Police go just open fire for everybody.

Yes, Police are thieves but they are still useful especially at a time like this.
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by leomarz007: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
see them waiting for movie rehearsals knowing fully well the guns are loaded and there might be a crossfire. stray bullets loading for standing ducks.
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Justfavourme(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
Nigerian armed robbers are big time mumu, no strategy in their game at all

Have u being into robbery before? while supporting bad thing. so u even want them to be smart so that they can succeed?
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Kaysalas(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2020
Kaydans:

Just left the area now..
They've been caught
One got shot..
The police still looking for one..
hi, tho from another thread, kindly send me the buhari boo video in maiduguiri 08020552711. thanks , i will be removing my number as soon as i confirm you got this. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.