Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (97022 Views)

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by mascot87(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
So no TV station to show this LIVE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Harlorkay: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kayharry:
Bank dey work today ?

There are people behind atm machine that are paying customers money 24/7
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by slaypapa: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
My God! One has surrender while another have been killed with security uniform on his body. They open the roof of the bank trying to escape when they sighted mammoth armed men and civilians. So no escape route for them.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Harryase(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
Nigerian armed robbers are big time mumu, no strategy in their game at all

how can you be robbing in a city that has beef up security since the last bomb blast, city that has military and police check point secretly in almost all corner, undercover police everywhere.

Now nowhere to escape for them, best thing na to surrender and enter prison instead of playing hid and seek with police and army.

In other words you support armed robbery?

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by noblejking: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

how can you be robbing in a city that has beef up security since the last bomb blast, city that has military and police check point secretly in almost all corner, undercover police everywhere.

Now nowhere to escape for them, best thing na to surrender and enter prison instead of playing hid and seek with police and army.

City with ONE WAY IN, ONE WAY OUT
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by RichBoy247: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Detty December Update

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Passionatebae1: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
agarawu23:
44 minutes loading grin

Nigerian version

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by IgboSomalia: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
Armed robbery, money ritual and internet wire wire fraud are the birthrights of the Yorubas, when it comes to drug trafficking, I won't lie, Igbos take the lead.

So I am sure most of the robbers trapped in there will be Okunade Adeyemi, Tajudeen, Olatunji, Olaniyi, and maybe some other collabos, if you doubt me, wait for names to be released soon

No need to wait.
Shebi Osisikanwu, Vampire, Derico and Evans are Yorubas?

When they kill those robbers today, you'll hear the congregation of beggars called Ohaneze crying that Buhari is marginalising Igbos doing their work. Armed robbery is their work.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by TheFacelessMan: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ladycoolbreeze:
Good one

Let me borrow your First Page space tongue

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Ogunnnowos: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ameboperoo:

Today is Saturday, there may only be few staff in there.
shoot into the crowd from the bank to disperse the crowd,use the opportunity to mix with crowd,two or more might escape
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by mascot87(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
SaintHilary:
If I'm one of the robbers, I'll secretly kill the bank security and wear his uniform
[quote author post=85290172]My God! One has surrender while another have been killed with security uniform on his body. They open the roof of the bank trying to escape when they sighted mammoth armed men and civilians. So no escape route for them. [/quote]

You see your life so? Na so them go just kill you

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by tck2000(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Registered thieves (police) versus Unregistered thieves.
Come add army join make he do referee
The action there go sweet die

I only hope them no take innocent lives.

And I hope e no escalate enter hostage situation. For hostage situation for naija na massacre. Witnessed one. Police go just open fire for everybody.
lol
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by xcelentattitude(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
Hmmm nice one

Looks like a scene from John leguizamo
The kill point

Where are they setting their perimeter biko

Perimeter koor! Area ni! grin grin

Do they even know DAT one?

Looks like you have watched strike back too much
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by kolaaderin: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
WIZGUY69:

I wish you the Same Bro.
I'm about a thousand miles away from the scene. Na you say you dey inside the bank or is it a crime to console you in pathetic situation.
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by WIZGUY69(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
kolaaderin:
I'm about a thousand miles away from the scene. Na you say you dey inside the bank or is it a crime to console you in pathetic situation.

You no supposed react like this now grin
The matter pain you? undecided
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by xcelentattitude(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
ITbomb:
Where is Raymond Reddington when you need him

grin grin grin

DAT dude will simply walk into the bank, make the robbers realize how stupid they are to come out during this period. Voilà! It's done.

The next thing you'd see is the robbers coming out of the bank with their two hands on their heads grin grin
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by franchasng: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:

No need to wait.
Shebi Osisikanwu, Vampire, Derico and Evans are Yorubas?

When they kill those robbers today, you'll hear the congregation of beggars called Ohaneze crying that Buhari is marginalising Igbos doing their work. Armed robbery is their work.
dear Muritala Tajudeen Olaniyi, pls let's wait until they release names first, why are you in a hurry

Ever since Buhari removed Yoruba second looting machine supplier disguised as taxman, I mean Thief Tunde Fowler, the whole Yorubas have been running from pillar to post, some even took up arms on a Saturday to go rob a bank in the heart of Abuja, is that not madness

Do they think this is Ikirun village in Osun state Lol

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by deltateam: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

Seriously?

Killing both hostages and robbers?
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by xcelentattitude(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:
grin

stupidity is trying to rob in Abuja

RIP to the robbers and hostage.. angry cops shows no one mercy

Very true.

Ordinary okada riders sef can catch them.

Those ones that are always going about with their juju grin
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by IgboSomalia: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
dear Muritala Tajudeen Olaniyi, pls let's wait until they release names first, why are you in a hurry

Ever since Buhari removed Yoruba second looting machine supplier disguised as taxman, I mean Thief Tunde Fowler, the whole Yorubas have been running from pillar to post, some even took up arms on a Saturday to go rob a bank in the heart of Abuja, is that not madness

Do they think this is Ikirun village in Osun state Lol

The DG budget, Ben Akabueze was nominated by Tinubu. He's a very respectable gentleman and Fowler's colleague in Lagos.

If they remove Akabueze tomorrow, you people would start crying marginalisation, hatred, betrayal, bla bla bla. Meanwhile, your own father at home is not qualified to even become Fowler's driver.

Shukudi Eponokoro, they have killed one of your brothers doing the family work at the bank in Abuja. Waiting to hear from Ohaneze in their usual mentally deranged press releases, crying hatred for killing robbers.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by deltateam: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad Even Abuja,the HQ of police.These black RATS criminals dnt fear Dey beta drink Hypo and end it all.GIVE UP BAZTARDS angry cheesy wink

You mean Louis Edet Hqrs. Very big building.
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Kayharry(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Twoclans:

It could be a branch that offers Saturday banking services or it could be the bank is doing cash movement for their ATM's or its a cash pick up that went wrong.
noted
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by RichBoy247: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
Armed robbery, money ritual and internet wire wire fraud are the birthrights of the Yorubas, but when it comes to drug trafficking, I won't lie, Igbos take the lead.

So I am sure most of the robbers trapped in there will be Okunade Adeyemi, Tajudeen, Olatunji, Olaniyi, and maybe some other collabos, if you doubt me, wait for names to be released soon

Now that you know the robbers are Shebi Osisikanwu, Vampire, Derico and Evans as posted by IgboSomali above, what would you do? Will you go and join your criminal brothers in jail? Ewu Congo.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Kayharry(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Harlorkay:

There are people behind atm machine that are paying customers money 24/7
noted
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Chine12(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
To escape very difficult but simple..

Very Perfect If they have hostages
What they (Robbers) should do

1.divide the hostages in 4 groups
2. Negotiate with the police for save passage
3. If they refuse use one hostage as sample...
4. Do live coverage ,let the whole world watch you
5. Tell them to provide provide cars (8cars)
6. Scan the cars for trackers..
7.let 2 groups of the arm robbers with the hostages go first ...
8. If the successfully espace then the second group can now move ..using the first group(hostage ) as treat
9. If the first group didn't escape den the second group should say their last prayers and face the real war..

10. Too much of Money heist no good o...lol

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Hallabee1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
This thief's na mumu dem be, DHQ, Force HQ and all, na Abj dem dey and you think you can escape it
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by adeniyi65(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

Just imagine how stupid some people can be. Do they think they are about to watch a movie?
a bi nah. 44 minutes Nigeria version brought to them live without gate fee.some people can just play with their Life.
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by RichBoy247: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chine12:
To escape very difficult but simple..

Very Perfect If they have hostages
What they (Robbers) should do

1.divide the hostages in 4 groups
2. Negotiate with the police for save passage
3. If they refuse use one hostage as sample...
4. Do live coverage ,let the whole world watch you
5. Tell them to provide provide cars (8cars)
6. Scan the cars for trackers..
7.let 2 groups of the arm robbers with the hostages go first ...
8. If the successfully espace then the second group can now move ..using the first group(hostage ) as treat
9. If the first group didn't escape den the second group should say their last prayers and face the real war..

10. Too much of Money heist no good o...lol

Too late. Your criminal brothers Shebi Osisikanwu, Vampire, Derico have all been arrested. You can join them in prison if you love them so much since armed robbery and drug trafficking are your generational inherited profession.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by ballerina18(f): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by able20(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
AK481:

Them no Dey watch American film, dem for use the bank workers as hostage
Is that why you people want to End SARS.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by mysteryman2014: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
WIZGUY69:

All those Abokiis be behaving like they have more than 1 life grin

Only abokis live in Abuja, wait till ur hear the names of the robbers. Hope u have the humility to apologise.
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by kyuniii(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
See as people gather dey look like say na movie scene, Safety first is the key word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.