Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,774 members, 7,824,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (97010 Views)

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
0KNM:
Detty December gone wrong for the robbers

robbing gone wrong, mpape wey be one way in, one way out, those robbers don enter one Chance, them no do their home work well grin

13 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Money heist season 4 ���in the making

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by fykes(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nice movie.... Next week in onitsha posters go full everywhere.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Jubal01: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Larryfest(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Like in the American movies..
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by IgboSomalia: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shukudi and Okoro won't be coming home for Onwa December.

Those guys would be caught and killed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Mutemenot(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good and prompt response by our armed forces. Let see how professional they are cheesy I hope they don't open fire against the whole occupant of the bank...

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by todugo(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
OK (In Patient Jonathan voice)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by nymphomaniac(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Do the robbers have hostages? This is gonna be fun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Egbetuaaa: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85288553:
Good job
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Waiting for them to come out
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by flyingdutchman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Odeshi fail the goat. You berrer surrender ogbeni!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by TallPck1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
Nigerian armed robbers are big time mumu, how can you be robbing in a city that has beef up security since the bomb blast, they has military and police check point secretly in almost all corner.

kia

Baba forget that thing. They can escape if they play their game well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Jabioro: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
24 hours , Nigeria version..they must not escape..if need be killed them all..Kudos to the officers

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by itsme01: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin

stupidity is trying to rob in Abuja

RIP to the robbers and hostage.. angry cops shows no one mercy

12 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by omowolewa: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Necessary mistake
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by thundafire: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Useless blogger which bank and area so dat stray bullet will not kill

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Jewingle(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
R
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mynd44:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/28/breaking-police-army-prevent-armed-robbers-escaping-abuja-bank

Chemical weapon is the way out.

Spray Anaesthesia into the banking hall, & make all the occupants unconscious.

Then, break in and separate the wheat from the shafts!

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by iamademola(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
agarawu23:
44 minutes loading grin

I was about remembering the name when I saw the comment..I just hope that the hostages inside the bank are safe

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Marvieduke(f): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Real action film live in abj, I am waiting for the end result

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by MedicH: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good for them. Kill them all.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:
Shukudi and Okoro won't be coming home for Onwa December.

Those guys would be caught and killed.

lol,... omo ale grin

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by easiest(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
The first time this is happening in Nigeria, naturally they always wait till arm robbers escape because they knows they always equipped with most sophisticated weapons smiley

14 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
I hope there are no staff members or customers trapped in there with them.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Ijaya123: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is where a sniper or two are needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Those robbers will be conducting prayer sessions right now. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
TallPck1:

Baba forget that thing. They can escape if they play their game well.

how, where to? when they are surrounded, police and army that has more gun power than you

pls tell me how they want to escape?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by kay29000(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
noble71:
shocked
God save the customers.

Exactly what I was thinking. I hope the robbers don't use the customers as shield.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by RexTramadol1: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Professor oya elp dem from outside

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Wisdommoses(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
agarawu23:
44 minutes loading grin
brother sure 44 minutes loading

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by JONSYN7154: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin
Shibaraba:
Registered thieves (police) versus Unregistered thieves.
Come add army join make he do referee
The action there go sweet die

I only hope them no take innocent lives.

And I hope e no escalate enter hostage situation. For hostage situation for naija na massacre. Witnessed one. Police go just open fire for everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.