Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? (2432 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by lecturer50(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hello there everyone.

I have a problem which i want to share so that i can be advised accordingly.

There is a lady which i proposed marriage to and she accepted the proposal.

But the problem is this:

She has not called me for once.I have been the only one calling her always.

She does not want to stay close to me when people are around.

She does not want to come to see where i am living.

I feel that she is not that interested in me because of this.

I want to be desired/loved by a lady.

I want her to feel that she needs me in her life.

I like to feel important to a lady.

I want a lady to feel that she is lucky to marry me just as i am lucky to marry her.

That is the kind of lady i want to marry.

I want our desire(including sexual desire) for each other to be mutual.

But this lady(whom i proposed marriage to) seems to be the exact opposite.

She is behaving as if i am the only one that should be desiring her.

My friend says that maybe she does not want to look cheap.

But she had agreed to marry me,so the issue of being cheap should not arise.

If she had wanted to play hard to get,it could have been before she said 'yes' to my proposal.

But there is another woman from southern Kaduna.

That woman is all over me.

She desires me.

She makes me feel loved and important(The feeling is mutual).

She makes me feel loved/respect as a man.

She believes that she would be lucky if she marries me, since GOD has blessed me with a federal government job.

She even calls me 'My husband'

She calls me as often as i call her.

The problem is that i met this second woman after i had proposed to the first woman.

So i don't know what to do now.

Should i cancel my marriage proposal to the first lady?

Is it advisable?

Please i need advice.
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Riele(f): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
You notice all these but went ahead to propose ? .

If a new lady hadn't stepped in , you wouldn't have noticed her flaws .

You are your problem .

BTW

I too don't like calling people neither do I visit people so I don't think there's anything wrong with your fiancee .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by johnkey: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Marry the second lady or regret for the rest of your life. Never ever beg for love or attention.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
she is not lucky to marry you that is why she isnt calling

you are not special, so stop hyping yourself

you better go with someone who feels you

6 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Stop asking stupiddd advice. You know what to do yourself. If you want people to tell you what to do here, then you are not mentally fit for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by olumide3367(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Leave am na. Is it by force? You better go and unpropose

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Go and marry a piece of wood. At least e go useful take do firewood when you tire for am.

For The lady you described has zero feelings. Zero

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
I totally understand how you feel.... I have been in similar situation before, but as a smart dude, I quickly stepped out of the "one sided" relationship.

I will advise you to do same. Do not tolerate bullshit, it should be 50-50.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Abfinest007(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
reading after reading i will contribute my own quarter
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

You are your problem .

BTW

I too don't like calling people neither do I visit people so I don't think there's anything wrong with your fiancee .
hey,you rarely reply on WhatsApp
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by rtdCivilservant: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
lecturer50:
Hello there everyone.

I have a problem which i want to share so that i can be advised accordingly.

There is a lady which i proposed marriage to and she accepted the proposal.

But the problem is this:

She has not called me for once.I have been the only one calling her always.

She does not want to stay close to me when people are around.

She does not want to come to see where i am living.

I feel that she is not that interested in me because of this.

I want to be desired/loved by a lady.

I want her to feel that she needs me in her life.

I like to feel important to a lady.

I want a lady to feel that she is lucky to marry me just as i am lucky to marry her.

That is the kind of lady i want to marry.

I want our desire(including sexual desire) for each other to be mutual.

But this lady(whom i proposed marriage to) seems to be the exact opposite.

She is behaving as if i am the only one that should be desiring her.

My friend says that maybe she does not want to look cheap.

But she had agreed to marry me,so the issue of being cheap should not arise.

If she had wanted to play hard to get,it could have been before she said 'yes' to my proposal.

But there is another woman from southern Kaduna.

That woman is all over me.

She desires me.

She makes me feel loved and important(The feeling is mutual).

She makes me feel loved/respect as a man.

She believes that she would be lucky if she marries me, since GOD has blessed me with a federal government job.

She even calls me 'My husband'

She calls me as often as i call her.

The problem is that i met this second woman after i had proposed to the first woman.

So i don't know what to do now.

Should i cancel my marriage proposal to the first lady?

Is it advisable?

Please i need advice.
Marry the two and observe which is better then after a year or two u divorce the evil one after all na muslim man u be.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Riele(f): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Billyonaire369:
hey,you rarely reply on WhatsApp

grin
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by murphyibiam15(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

You are your problem .

BTW

[s]I too don't like calling people neither do I visit people so I don't think there's anything wrong with your fiancee[/s] .
The rest of your comment made sense except the cancelled part...op said fiancee and not people..if you don't like calling people that's different and not a fiancée...op talk to her, if no change abeg quit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by CopyJoe: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
You noticed these traits in her before you proposed to her. That's the mistake people make in a relationship. There are things you don't overlook.

A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. Don't marry her if you know you can't cope with all the things you've mentioned above.

Marry someone that cherishes and appreciates you.

Your love language is likely words of affirmation and/or quality time.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Riele(f): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
murphyibiam15:

The rest of your comment made sense except the cancelled part...op said fiancee and not people..if you don't like calling people that's different and not a fiancée...op talk to her, if no change abeg quit

I only sighted that example to let him know that there are people who don't like calls .

1 Like

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by MJBOLT: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
the op wants to look for a silly reason to cheat on his babe,the lady lacks what you desire in a woman yet you proposed to her undecided abeg carry your cross

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

grin
did I said anything funny?are you interested in talking privately or not,lemme know now........,don't waste my expensive time
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Prec1ous(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sorry my guy, you are about to commit a blunder that is only less serious than going to hell (that is if it exist).

What exactly are you doing with a women who makes no effort? Sex, I can understand but marriage, that is a grevious violation of your sanity.

You better call it off. So imagine, I f you do not call for one month, you guys will not talk?

The lady is not digging you so bounce. It will hurt you a lot but bounce, delete everything that connects to her and BOUNCE NOW.

About your new miss, I have nothing to say but please, DELETE THAT LADY YOU PROPOSED TOO AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS COMMENT!

1 Like

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

I only sighted that example to let him know that there are people who don't like calls .
Then you chat.. definitely communication is a means people use to show interest naturally irrespective of the means...no communication= no care or fvck given
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by MiVida(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

You are your problem .

BTW

if I talk now...hmmm
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by lecturer50(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

You are your problem .

BTW

johnkey:
Marry the second lady or regret for the rest of your life. Never ever beg for love or attention.

lilwetdick:
she is not lucky to marry you that is why she isnt calling

you are not special, so stop hyping yourself

you better go with someone who feels you

SillyeRabbit:
Stop asking stupiddd advice. You know what to do yourself. If you want people to tell you what to do here, then you are not mentally fit for marriage.

olumide3367:
Leave am na. Is it by force? You better go and unpropose

Shibaraba:
Go and marry a piece of wood. At least e go useful take do firewood when you tire for am.

For The lady you described has zero feelings. Zero

Erediauwa:
I totally understand how you feel.... I have been in similar situation before, but as a smart dude, I quickly stepped out of the "one sided" relationship.

Erediauwa:

rtdCivilservant:

Marry the two and observe which is better then after a year or two u divorce the evil one after all na muslim man u be.

murphyibiam15:

CopyJoe:
You noticed these traits in her before you proposed to her. That's the mistake people make in a relationship. There are things you don't overlook.

A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. Don't marry her if you know you can't cope with all the things you've mentioned above.

Riele:

MJBOLT:
the op wants to look for a silly reason to cheat on his babe,the lady lacks what you desire in a woman yet you proposed to her undecided abeg carry your cross

Prec1ous:
Sorry my guy, you are about to commit a blunder that is only less serious than going to hell (that is if it exist).

What exactly are you doing with a women who makes no effort? Sex, I can understand but marriage, that is a grevious violation of your sanity.

You better call it off. So imagine, I f you do not call for one month, you guys will not talk?

The lady is not digging you so bounce. It will hurt you a lot but bounce, delete everything that connects to her and BOUNCE NOW.

About your new miss, I have nothing to say but please, DELETE THAT LADY YOU PROPOSED TOO AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS COMMENT!

I have gone through these posts and i am already beginning to make up my mind.

Some of the posts are reasonable.
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Riele(f): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Then you chat.. definitely communication is a means people use to show interest naturally irrespective of the means...no communication= no care or fvck given

Did the OP mention that she doesn't chat ?
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
CopyJoe:

Atleast op can still be savaged...only proposal he has done

1 Like

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

Did the OP mention that she doesn't chat ?
He didn't mention that, so she can chat up if calling is stressful to initiate

1 Like

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Riele(f): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Billyonaire369:
did I said anything funny?are you interested in talking privately or not,lemme know now........,don't waste my expensive time

You shouldn't waste your precious time .
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Prec1ous:

Seriously is a big red flag for a lady one loves not to initiate communication

Actually in most Nigerian relationships once a guy seizes to call the rship ends

1 Like

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Riele(f): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
murphyibiam15:

He didn't mention that, so she can chat up if calling is stressful to initiate

He didn't mention that .

It could mean she chats which is still communication .
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

He didn't mention that .

It could mean she chats which is still communication .
Don't assume at the emboldened, op would have stated she only chats if at all she does..besides it will be difficult for a non-calling girlfriend to even chat..if she does actually chat she will mostly likely be using WhatsApp call to reach op..so you see

1 Like

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by captainking(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Posts like this annoy me.. Marry the first lady and regret it your entire life... Mweeetch...
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

You shouldn't waste your precious time .
OK
Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

You are your problem .

BTW

But why are you still doing this.. Jamb form is out o

1 Like

Re: Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? by generationz(f): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
I feel sorry for the second woman because at the end of the day, the heart wants what it wants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Billion Naira Giveaway For One Million Nairalanders / My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V / Your Fiance Gave You A Letter For His Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.