Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V (2432 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Help: My Dick Is Paining Me / Please Help My penis Is Paining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by Starpost: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2021
My Husband Bend Me During Lovemaking And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (Video)

An unidentified married lady seems to have decided to handle her husband's emotional desires in bed in her way as she decided to do something quite different from what any other woman might do in her condition. According to her, she noted that a few months ago when her husband started cheating on her, she thought it was cool at first.

Furthermore, she noted that when he began to try those extra lovemaking positions he seem to do with his mistresses on her, at that point, she said that she can no longer

You Can W@tch Video Through L!nk below:

https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/11/my-husband-bend-me-during-sex-and-my.html?m=1

Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by Mastakija(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2021
undecided
Everybody looking for ways to chase clout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by Sonnobax15(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2021
grin
Sexxx style no dey finish grin
Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by BigJoe19: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Well-done body bender undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by potent5(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2021
You can never EVER satisfy a woman.
Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by Boogyman557: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NA CORRECT G B DAT AND NA KUSH SMOKER UR HUSBAND B. IF NA ME B HIM. I 4 NACK U FROM EAR AND MOUTH AND EYES AND YANNSH N NOSE.. EVERYWHERE WEY HOLE DE. DIS LADY TOO FINE ABEG. SEE LIPS. WTF MAN
Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Hehehehehehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2021
Take pain reliever and keep overdosing him of it.This one is marriage and not boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.lol

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by Nanaborga(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2021
potent5:
You can never EVER satisfy a woman.

I tell you, if he nor dagga now she go say the guyman dey starve her , now paddyman dey dagga shege commot her brain , she still dey complain .

If na me be paddyman I go advice her to bring her female friends along so we go dey dagga foursome and cuckold session for the other room

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by Godada(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by Knows(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Person wey no get husband.. I know her very well
Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by potent5(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin
Nanaborga:

I tell you, if he nor dagga now she go say the guyman dey starve her , now paddyman dey dagga shege commot her brain , she still dey complain .

If na me be paddyman I go advice her to bring her female friends along so we go dey dagga foursome and cuckold session for the other room
Shey you no go wound person pikin with your dagga?

Re: My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V by RENTS: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
The last body bender

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? / My Girlfriend's Grammar Is Terrible, How Can I Help Her Pls? / Your Fiance Gave You A Letter For His Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.