Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills (3373 Views)

Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / Finnish And Swedish Leaders To Hold Joint Press Conference On NATO Membership / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:43am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

臭港蛆真鸡巴恶心下贱。跪舔你白皮爹不够,还跪舔你黑皮爹,现在又来跪舔你日本爹。你他妈贱蛆下贱到没底线了吗?

pls , black sexy, fvck me tonight without condom

3 Shares

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:46am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

臭港蛆真鸡巴恶心下贱。跪舔你白皮爹不够,还跪舔你黑皮爹,现在又来跪舔你日本爹。你他妈贱蛆下贱到没底线了吗?

stop invading tibet!

otherwise, you will get killed, moronn chinks !

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:47am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,JAV, This is your Japanese mother. grin grin grin grin

tibetan fvcking and killing chinks

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:50am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Again, the photos are from Hong Kong. Hong Kong maggots are crazy. Ha ha ha ha.

what the fvck are you trying to say? better switch back to whatever shitty language you are skilled for.

english is not for an inferior shitskin.

gibberish nonsense.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 5:06am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

你的祖国是支那蒙古,中国和你有什么关系?
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 5:10am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

还是喜欢操你白皮妈啊。哈哈哈哈哈哈,气死你个贱蛆。就是要操你白皮妈。 grin grin grin grin

中国人是如今讲古汉语(粤语)的人的国家。

你都不是中国人,莫名其妙的愤怒。我们中国国内的时局不需要你这个支那蒙古人多管闲事,滚开!

讲普通话的通古斯杂畜!滚出中国!
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 5:30am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

还是喜欢操你白皮妈啊。哈哈哈哈哈哈,气死你个贱蛆。就是要操你白皮妈。 grin grin grin grin

中国是如今讲古汉语(粤语)的人的国家。

你都不是中国人,莫名其妙的愤怒。我们中国国内的时局不需要你这个支那蒙古人多管闲事,滚开!

讲普通话的通古斯杂畜!滚出中国!
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 5:39am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

别他妈笑死我们人类了,老子逗你这傻逼臭港蛆玩呢。你个傻逼臭港蛆粪坑世界待久了,老子帮你开化一下。气死你个杂种贱蛆你个世界贱奴。快给你白妈舔屄,你舔完了我还要操你白妈呢。

还是喜欢操你白妈啊。哈哈哈哈,操你白妈真爽。

genocide, mass slaughter by chink army in urumqi, muslim china.

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 6:16am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

知道日本投降给美国就好,一物降一物,日本杀你们支那五千万条狗命,还是败给美国,想下你们和美国的差距吧!
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Wow, look, which backward third world country is talking about China(LATENT mass revolt?? I only fear large-scale nigger begging in China. LOL). I'm not looking down on you backward country. It's just that we live in different dimensions of the universe. hahahaha.

screw your chinglish.

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 7:16am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Wow, I only care about your Boko.

Can you say that you have any skills in you backward countries? Like North Korea's rocket technology? grin

pity that the spy daughter of Huawei ceo rotting in canadian jail for over one year.

next time send another spy to steal "your technology" .

as to you, u better steal some more from Webster.

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Lolllllll. Australia is so foolish.
In my post on other forums, China's Ministry of defense told reporters that Australia overestimates its national strength(Because Australia claims that Chinese warships are spying on Australian warships in Fiji). What's more ridiculous is that Australian netizens replied to me that if China invades Australia, they will use guerrilla warfare to make Chinese Army mired in war. Then wait for American help. grin grin grin grin

guerrilla warfare?

are you sure u have an auto-correct spelling in your computer/cellphone?

bet your ass it's "gorilla", for you.

can you fvcking speak english?

anyway, dont u fvcking try to write in longer sentences(we are fed up with your blundering in the language "mire" ) , you stupid chink head with cramped cranial volume, embodied by your crappy face, just can not support the use of english, which is totally not for an inferior race like yours.

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Oh, so you avoid technical topics?

can you enumerate the things invented by chink?

zero.

remember, dont steal , chink. that makes a point !

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Lol. calm down. This is reality. North Korea is really more advanced than your country.

nope, we japanese only prefer chink pussies. you chink are definitely more advancedly agreeable.

check out these wonderful comfort women from china , with high technology and so forth.

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

OK, I know that the backward countries can't understand the game between the world powers, so we don't discuss the world powers.

Just now you laughed at North Korea... But as I know, North Korea can made nuclear weapons and has rocket technology. So please.... What is there to discuss about you backward country? Boko?

chinko, what is your contribution to human race?

shut up if no.

at least , japs help the world rid of the ubiquitous vermin of chinks.

go kill yourself, chinko, you are useless to human race except that you waste more human resources and energy over your disproportionately large number, which is another proof of your inferiority with the similarity to the animals which survive by number.

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Wow, look, which backward third world country is talking about China(LATENT mass revolt?? I only fear large-scale nigger begging in China. LOL). I'm not looking down on you backward country. It's just that we live in different dimensions of the universe. hahahaha.

stupid moronn chinko, if you want to earn attention from the blacks, u at least should respect the blacks.

isnt this self-evident?

that is how you alienate hong kongers, tibetans, uyghurs.... try to cull the friendship by verbal abuses? to consolidate the relationship by yelling single-dimensioned chinko patriotism ?

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Lolllllll. Australia is so foolish.
In my post on other forums, China's Ministry of defense told reporters that Australia overestimates its national strength(Because Australia claims that Chinese warships are spying on Australian warships in Fiji). What's more ridiculous is that Australian netizens replied to me that if China invades Australia, they will use guerrilla warfare to make Chinese Army mired in war. Then wait for American help. grin grin grin grin

stay in your cesspool called chinkoland, dont contaminate the caucasian soil by your dirty yellow shiet.

want to access my fatherland? you need to try harder, much harder. shitskin !

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

OK, I know that the backward countries can't understand the game between the world powers, so we don't discuss the world powers.

Just now you laughed at North Korea... But as I know, North Korea can made nuclear weapons and has rocket technology. So please.... What is there to discuss about you backward country? Boko?

ching chang chong, cheap cheap cheap, that is what is called "made in china", fake fake fake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Orders Russians Abroad To Return Home As He Prepares For World War III / Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012. / Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.