Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills (3374 Views)

Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / Finnish And Swedish Leaders To Hold Joint Press Conference On NATO Membership / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:13am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

气死你个劣等臭港蛆,你看看有人搭理你这贱蛆吗? 你热脸贴你黑爹的冷屁股,你看人家搭理你吗?哈哈哈哈哈哈、

还是学你香港骚妈给你黑爹提供免费性服务吧。别他妈什么香港女人的照片就说是我们的,滚回你粪坑世界意淫吧。

操你白皮妈。 grin grin grin

chink comfort woman enjoy sex from her japanese sugar dad

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:14am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Oh, your white mother still likes China big di.k. grin grin grin

happy faces of chinese comfort women, happy to serve the noble japanese army

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

chink female comfort women , lowest seex toys in human history.

scumbag!

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:19am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

气死你个劣等未开化的臭港蛆。操你白皮妈,干你白皮爹。气死你个杂种臭港贱蛆。哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 grin grin grin

black dude and yellow face sheemale, at least equivalent to a sheemale, whatever

fvck you to die, chink sheemale

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:20am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

I love Japanese women, too. grin grin grin grin

chink comfort woman

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:20am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Hong Kong women offer free sex to men around the world. But I only love their white mom.

grin grin grin grin

fvck u to die, chink

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:23am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

fvck a chink comfort woman to die

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:24am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

气死你个劣等杂种臭港蛆。哈哈哈哈哈哈,你把白皮当爹妈,我们只把白皮当猪。

干完你白皮爹,我就操你白皮妈。你黑皮妈求我操她我还不肏呢。 grin grin grin

mexican family, goggle your chink eyes and fvxking see it, idiott

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:25am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

气死你个劣等杂种臭港蛆。

Hong Kong women like to be fu.ked by black people. Hong Kong women are like bitch. But we only like to Bleep your white mother. grin grin grin grin

japanese calling another guy to fvck a chink comfort woman

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:27am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

The Chinese army arrested hundreds of thousands of white soldiers, all of whom were the father of Hong Kong maggots.

grin grin grin grin grin

to chinks, it is an hornor to be fvcked by the japs.

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:29am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

But we still love your white mother. LOL. You're still frantically struggling. But this is our human world. It's not your dunghill world.

where are my jap husbands ? i am a chink female, i adore jap dicks. they fvcked me to have orgasms 50 times each day when i was young

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:33am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

就喜欢操你白皮妈,气死你个杂种臭港蛆。

你气死了都没用。你白皮妈就是喜欢被我们中国男人操。 grin grin grin

invincible japs army! hack chinks heads like cabbages

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:35am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

今天气死你个臭港蛆。哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 grin grin grin grin

Oh, your white mother still likes China big di.k.

japs heros, killed 284 and 317 chinks bare-handed, irrespectively

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:37am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

气死你个臭港蛆。哈哈哈哈哈哈。

fvck you, chink

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:37am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

今天气死你个臭港蛆。哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 grin grin grin grin

fvck you, chink

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:40am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

臭港蛆真鸡巴恶心,只会撒谎,没人性没廉耻。

Hong Kong maggots only lie. Hong Kong maggots are disgusting. They have dirty thoughts. It's crazy.

fu.k you white mom.

fvck you, chink

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:41am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

臭港蛆真鸡巴恶心,只会撒谎,没人性没廉耻。

Hong Kong maggots only lie. Hong Kong maggots are disgusting. They have dirty thoughts. It's crazy.

fu.k you white mom.

fvck you, china sheemale

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:42am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

臭港蛆真鸡巴恶心下贱。跪舔你白皮爹不够,还跪舔你黑皮爹,现在又来跪舔你日本爹。你他妈贱蛆下贱到没底线了吗?

i am a chink whoree, i like black dicks, fvck off, useless chink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Orders Russians Abroad To Return Home As He Prepares For World War III / Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012. / South Africa Vs Naij Vs Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.