Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills (3375 Views)

Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / Finnish And Swedish Leaders To Hold Joint Press Conference On NATO Membership / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Now it's time to Pray, & light up the fireworks, against Government orders.
This is Naija!
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Subduer:
Seun I de see as you just de watch.
Sorry, forgive me. As one of the most popular countries in the world. I really don't understand the so-called "freedom of backward countries".

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by seunny4lif(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Everybody agreed that the main server remains in USA because they never believed one day USA can cut them off as long the main server never involved will never be part of USA politics.
The main Server of all world connection are monitored by almost all countries unlike SWIFT
North Korea does not used normal internet with everyone
China and Russia along India has her only satellites
If you travel to China or Russia, your phone will change straight to Russian or China main internet connection which is diff from the USA leads own Internet but you will not know unless you are IT person or knows about internet very well.
You can’t backup ICloud in N.Korea because NK has their own system
Russians civil or military buildings are power by Russia own network used by only Russia.
Anybody that can lunch a Satellite can produce her own Internet
Subduer:

So what are they waiting for? Please educate me on this.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

Wow, look, which backward third world country is talking about China(LATENT mass revolt?? I only fear large-scale nigger begging in China. LOL). I'm not looking down on you backward country. It's just that we live in different dimensions of the universe. hahahaha.

french white gives a shiet to you, chinko boi, shut the fvck up

chinkland is a cesspool

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

OK, I know that the backward countries can't understand the game between the world powers, so we don't discuss the world powers.

Just now you laughed at North Korea... But as I know, North Korea can made nuclear weapons and has rocket technology. So please.... What is there to discuss about you backward country? Boko?

fvck you chink, stop invading tibet and hong kong.

racist chinko, how dare you look down on blacks? fvck you! being a white french, i dont even try to condescend to u.

chinko, you are a piece of shiet before whites

1 Share

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

China begins work on free-of-charge transport university for Nigeria

http://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/china-begins-work-free-charge-transport-university/

Chinese firm to support Nigeria in building first transportation university

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-12/03/c_138602801.htm

========================================

Many times, I envy your backward countries, your happiness is very simple. Although we live in different dimensions. But I do hope. your country is at least like North Korea. There can be a technology worth discussing.

where is my whitey girl, this chinko is horrny....

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

Sorry, forgive me. As one of the most popular countries in the world. I really don't understand the so-called "freedom of backward countries".

chinko dominate the world by their baseness

1 Share

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

fvck you, chink

see how chinko die,

chinko, you are hated

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

Wow. Even you backward countries also can make AK-47?

Oh sorry, North Korea can make submarines and export them to Vietnam. North Korea also make cannons and exports them to Iran.

Even North Korea is more advanced than your country. grin

seems you recover your confidence to speak english when facing a people u think beneath yourself.

just wonder why nothing in english comes out of your shitty mouth while being confronted by me?

finish you by using your own inferiority complex. go fvck back to your chinkoland. there is no room for a fvckface in this free forum!

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

chinko, you are hated by every human being!

1 Share

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

chinese comfort women waiting japanese celestial army to fvck them

if japanese army were not ascetic for quite a while, they would not fvck any female that ugly

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

chinko, fvck you to die !

1 Share

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

white sugar daddy fvck chinko candy chick

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

everyone has his pie

1 Share

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

to kill a chinko, to save the mother earth.

chinko colonists killed by NORTH KOREAn in 1950s

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

pakistan, which chinko say is their "all weather ally and brother" protested against china.

chinkland is hated by everyone.

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

chinese terrorist killed by pakistan (chinese political ally).

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
cnboy90:

in my french eyes, chink is "backward and FREEDOM"

innocent african killed by "backward and freedom " chink cops.

what blasted english!

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Karemarealty288(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Subduer:

Please STUDY how technology improve Economy, quality of manpower, and military capabilities.

Neither Russia that still depend on US technology, or China that REFUSE to empower their own population for fear of LATENT mass revolt, or still the LITTLE rocket man of North Korea, can mobilise to challenge America and their allies. Trump can easily SWITCH OFF their Internet, & few more sensitive stuff.

Stop hating your betters. LEARN to be like them.

In dept, precise and accurate.... American will always bring war to ur doorstep not a pin will drop on her home soil.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 1:09am On Jan 02, 2020
Karemarealty288:

In dept, precise and accurate.... American will always bring war to ur doorstep not a pin will drop on her home soil.

sorry, it was china and russuia caused biafra war, britain and usa supported central nigerian government
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 3:59am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

But your white mother still likes Chinese men.

By the way, your mother in Hong Kong still provides sexual services in Europe (you said it yourself.) grin grin grin

fvck you to die, chink

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:02am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

But your white mother still likes Chinese men.

By the way, your mother in Hong Kong still provides sexual services in Europe (you said it yourself.) grin grin grin

chink female waiting japanese army to fvck her, she lacks orgasmm among chinko male

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:02am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

This HK maggot has been mad with rage. It has lived in the world of cesspit for too long, forgetting human life.. LOL.

grin grin grin grin grin

fvck you, chink

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:06am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

This HK maggot has been mad with rage. It has lived in the world of cesspit for too long, forgetting human life.. LOL.

grin grin grin grin grin

this is how you die, chink!

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:07am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

气死你个劣等臭港蛆,你看看有人搭理你这贱蛆吗? 你热脸贴你黑爹的冷屁股,你看人家搭理你吗?哈哈哈哈哈哈、

还是学你香港骚妈给你黑爹提供免费性服务吧。别他妈什么香港女人的照片就说是我们的,滚回你粪坑世界意淫吧。

操你白皮妈。 grin grin grin

fvck you, chink

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:09am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

气死你个劣等臭港蛆,你看看有人搭理你这贱蛆吗? 你热脸贴你黑爹的冷屁股,你看人家搭理你吗?哈哈哈哈哈哈、

还是学你香港骚妈给你黑爹提供免费性服务吧。别他妈什么香港女人的照片就说是我们的,滚回你粪坑世界意淫吧。

操你白皮妈。 grin grin grin

fvck you, chink

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by igbesachick: 4:10am On Jan 02, 2020
cnboy90:

Japanese women. This is your Japanese mother. I have more photos. Ha ha ha ha.

pakistani fvck you, chink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Orders Russians Abroad To Return Home As He Prepares For World War III / Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012. / South Africa Vs Naij Vs Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.