Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert (65021 Views)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Masterdazhem: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:
That Lori Harvey is a ho. Industry ho. She's like a recording studio, every rapper has been in her.

Damn ma niggaa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Web13(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by EgunMogaji2: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Americans don find new honey well in Nigeria, them go chop us dry... after Cardi b came to expose us , dey now know that we dont leave in caves and montain tops

And these are America born Americans o, not our people wey turn American and now refuse to come home or fail to see anything good in Nigeria.

Well they don’t need our oil anymore.
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by tobstarizhia(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
I hope they don't bring their hard drugs with them
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by spirul77: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
my love for future and young thug music ehn, I for just gather money for this show if I was aware.
na wa for naija.

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by pacespot(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why is it only Lagos, let them visit other states. Or do they think Nigeria stops in Lagos?
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
So Future with his legion of babymamas is still not married?? Agbaya jatijati

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by itsme01: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

And these are America born Americans o, not our people wey turn American and now refuse to come home or fail to see anything good in Nigeria.

Well they don’t need our oil anymore.

ghana is cashing out big time on Afro American tourism, i wish we sef fit own that

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Isoduwa(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
dawnomike:
What's bringing American Rappers to Nigeria this period!? #oIsmellarat grin

Buhari dey host annual grove for Aso rock
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Kingrexyl(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
sprints1:
b4 nko maybe adopted or whatever I sha know say na that big nose man be her papa
Lol nah truth sha.. cheesy
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Kingrexyl(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
adonainana:

Send me a whatsapp message on 08143753327, An airport Nigerian Army Captain supplies them. Apparently, they are of mobile use so they can be easily attached to individuals etc hence whilst my friend uses them whenever he is in Naij.
Alright, thanks.
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by nelklyn(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:
That Lori Harvey is a ho. Industry ho. She's like a recording studio, every rapper has been in her.

Lmao grin The b*tch is trendy...ai guess she’s still on meek’s wish list wink

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by henryobinna(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
tobstarizhia:
I hope they don't bring their hard drugs with them
they always do grin grin
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by shiwex: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
dawnomike:
What's bringing American Rappers to Nigeria this period!? #Ismellarat grin

$$$$$
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by webngnews: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
I hope some girls won’t catch pregnancy from him no child support pls note you wont get a kobo
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Shattuck(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
sodiqapril:

She was engaged to Memphis delay in 2018, she broke up and dated king combs broke and dated his father Sean Combs..now hes dating future
also with trey songz

2 Likes

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by EgunMogaji2: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
itsme01:

ghana is cashing out big time on Afro American tourism, i wish we sef fit own that

My brother, so is Gambia and Rwanda.
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by chukzyfcbb: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
demsy21:
Some can call him frog voice, but what they fail to admit, this guy has a style and unique. That's why he stands out in the pool of U.S. great rappers. cool cool cool
Future cannot be classified a rapper. What he does is not in any way Rap.

He is in a world called TRAP

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by madjune(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Balogunodua:

Go buy sense oga high self esteem undecided

Abi i lie?
Why would you pay Cardi B so much to come here and entertain who?
I know Cardi B and her music but asking, how many of our jobless teens know her or relate to her music in present times?
They relate more with Naira Marley and his brothers, understandably.
What brands can you sell with Cardi B image or music in the Nigerian terrain as i speak to you?

4 Likes

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by caprini1: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
dawnomike:
What's bringing American Rappers to Nigeria this period!? #Ismellarat grin
Not just Nigeria,everywhere in west Africa,black American, French black actors and musicians are all over the place from Nigeria through Cote divoire this Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Diamond891: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
caprini1:
Not just Nigeria,everywhere in west Africa,black American, French black actors and musicians are all over the place from Nigeria through Cote divoire this Christmas.
I'm here to charge things,I'm here to give you easy winning,I'm here to help the unemployment youths to make him/her self employed......I guarantee you 101% winning,I don't brag with my odds but if you're ready join me on my 5 odds that's 101% sure and reliable DM me now +234 813 524 0638nu hu
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Kentrolevels: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by RaptorX: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
All this washed up American artistes being given the red carpet treatment in Africa
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by KIDfurniture(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Money laundering .... cardi B moved millions in dollars for one of them..she suddenly bought a mansion and gift em bobo 500k$ cash.. now future is here to move out more money for one of them.

made4naijamusic:
American rapper and multiple award winner Future has arrived Africa’s most populous city Lagos for the first concert he will headline in Africa.

The event is scheduled to hold at Eko Convention Centre, Victoria Island on Sunday and it is being organised by Toro Entertainment Company.

The multi-award-winning artiste had taken to his Instagram story on Saturday to share a video of his arrival and he didn’t hesitate to tag the location on the left side of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGxWlBeNL90

2 Likes

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by doggedfighter(f): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:
What a description

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by kushme: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Like karrine"Superhead" Steffens that year. Switching and riding Rappers cocks, from DMX, lil Wayne, Ja rule, Luda, Jigga, Damon Dash, Ice T, Shaq, P diddy etc..

She even said, Young buck was the best she ever had.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by OnyesomJ(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cardi B don scam Lagos
Him too wan come collect

I laugh in Mandarin •••••

It’s well worth to visit the popular city of Africa
Welcome to Eko -Lagos
#OurFuture

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Monaco2(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:

In just 2 years she has dated 5 famous people including p diddy n his son.... babes got no chill n she is just 22

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mase
Joe
Boys 2 men
Cardi B
Stallion
And now future

No wonder nobody travel for Christmas for Lagos
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by daygee12: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Am on the good kush and alcohol.
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Keshe50: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:

She was memphis depay ex girlfriend
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Villain7: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chase a Check, Never Chase a b1tch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" / Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.