Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' (8163 Views)

SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States / Bamidele Salam Kicks Against N37 Billion Budget For NASS Renovation / Godiya Akwashiki Says Outrage Against N37bn NASS Renovation Budget Misplaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
how do we get here ? which way Nigeria ?

, did you know that #37 billion divided by 200 million people,each every one goes home with #2.5,000,000 ? if every Nigeria has #2,5 million in his or her account could that person be poor again ?
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by mt77: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
The future of the average Nigerian lies in their hands. These politicians , are not there to turn around the bad situation, but to take their part of the national "pizza". What you don't reject will persist. Bad governance is a product of quality of leadership. Demand for accountability, good governance and the need for those leading to eschew corruption. Nigeria can and should be better.

3 Likes

Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by TruthinAction: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Maybe that's the agreement they reached with the executive. We approve your loan of $29 billion, then you release 37 billion for us to renovate our chamber. This is kill and divide. Foolish voters will still collect 2k in the next election and vote again for these polithiefians. The Senate is indeed a criminal house and this executive is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by Rapmoney(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
post=85326546:
This is not the CHANGE we voted for.

All these rubbish must STOP NOW!

And most of the bad laws in the constitution must be changed and or reviewed,
Starting with the power of immunity rubbish.

Nigeria must be great again in our lifetime.

Stale and boring.
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by Kenneth10110(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
post=85326546:
This is not the CHANGE we voted for.

All these rubbish must STOP NOW!

And most of the bad laws in the constitution must be changed and or reviewed,
Starting with the power of immunity rubbish.

Nigeria must be great again in our lifetime.

Mehn for once i agree and reason with you is this truly you or someone is typing with your phone
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by Emusan(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rilwayne001:
Buhari was elected with the hope that NASS will not continue this conventional way of embezzling public funds, alas, it keeps getting worse and worse...

I would have said God will punish Buhari, but i would be directing the curse to the wrong person as I'm aware Buhari is just a figurehead vegetable. He's just there like a robot, following whatever the cabals tells him.

May God punish all those holding this country ransom. Amen.

Ehhhhh
I remember shortly after 2015 elections, you regretted voting and supporting Buhari, and you started speaking against his government.

But all of a sudden, you started singing his praises again, which I asked you why and your respond was, maybe you're too fast in judging him.

So what happened again after campaign for him the second time?

1 Like

Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by optimus106(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
We have too many foolish people in Nigeria

A country with this level of
poverty

Yet those greedy and self-centered
politicians you voted for are just hell
bent on impoverishing the mass the more
because they(masses) have failed to
use their brains.

If una like,carry all the money in the TSA
and renovate hell.

Bunch of idiots!!!
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by dubbiskelly(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
It’s simple, recall the senators.
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by bjtinz: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
ReubenE:
Nothing much is going to change despite the outcry.
The Legislature and Executive is in it together.
Its a quid pro quo...you rub my back I rub yours.

Give us 37 billion for renovation of NASS (our pockets), and get 30 billion dollars loan approval

This is the sad, disgusting, unfortunate truth. The clear romance btwn both arms clearly points to easy quip pro quo behind the scenes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
We mustn’t politicize everything! The Nass structure is long overdue for renovation.
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by freeze001(f): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Imagine if Seun Onigbinde of BudgIT had accepted their smelly appointment as one obscure assistant abi adviser to the minister of budget and planning. Would that outfit have been able to continue its good work and even feature as one of the plaintiffs along with SERAP in this matter? That is why they wanted to rope him in with yeye appointment of zero value and power.
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by freeze001(f): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Emusan:

Ehhhhh
I remember shortly after 2015 elections, you regretted voting and supporting Buhari, and you started speaking against his government.

But all of a sudden, you started singing his praises again, which I asked you why and your respond was, maybe you're too fast in judging him.

So what happened again after campaign for him the second time?

I thank God someone else caught on to that poster. I remember very well that he was one of the sai barbarians on this forum and at the forefront of insulting those that didn't support Buhari/APC. I wonder what's with the about-face now.
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by mindtricks: 12:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Alas!
Those Cynics who maintained that Buhari and their co-fake change ambassadors are equally evil if not worse than their predecessors are not wrong after all.

Those Dumb Heads who argue that this Buhari and his government are the Messiah, Agents of Change, continue to be proved wrong as events unfold.

Saicrumam:
We mustn’t politicize everything! The Nass structure is long overdue for renovation.
And Yes, the Nass structure is long overdue for renovation with nothing less than 3whooping 7 Billion Nigerian Naira as a top priority above many other countless pressing national issues begging for much deserved attention.
They should empty the nations treasury or even use the entire national budget for Nass structure renovation as it is long overdue.

We are under siege!
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by RaptorX: 3:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Saicrumam:
The US capitol was built in the early 1800's and still in use today, so what renovation costing #37 billion does a 21 year old building needs.

1 Like

Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by joytothewise(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Mehn for once i agree and reason with you is this truly you or someone is typing with your phone

Lol as in I don't believe that guy would say otherwise about the APC led administration.... I guess he can see the rate at which APC led administration is corrupt

1 Like

Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by Kenneth10110(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2019
joytothewise:

Lol as in I don't believe that guy would say otherwise about the APC led administration.... I guess he can see the rate at which APC led administration is corrupt

He is either getting wise or felt the pain APC has inflicted on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by freeze001(f): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Kenneth10110:

He is either getting wise or felt the pain APC has inflicted on Nigerians.

That one sees and understands nothing but sai baba; until he is able to call out Buhari and actually name him the thief that he is, his post here is just window dressing.
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by Kenneth10110(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
freeze001:

That one sees and understands nothing but sai baba; until he is able to call out Buhari and actually name him the thief that he is, his post here is just window dressing.

who knows if the guy has been paid by Bubu media to support and deceive nigerians in this forum. grin
Re: SERAP, Others Ask Court To Stop Spending Of ‘n37bn On NASS Renovation' by Legendguru: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Reconciliation: Badaru, Lalong Brief Osinbajo / Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria / Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.