Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (41574 Views)

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ifyy07(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Taba21:

Go and find work waste from the west.
Animal it seem you looks hungry
Na your father and your generation be waste oloriburuku
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by luluman: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
Typical donkey,when the bullet start flying he will be the first to fly out of the country,and the rest of you dead brain will be the one caught between the two beasts.Hate will take you people to your early graves,Nigeria is already a difficult country to live try to live in peace.Life is to short to be this angry all the time.
So what makes him a donkey in his statement? You come to display your stvpidity onnairaland. He just said the truth.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by luluman: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
fjjc:
Even the one that happened at his backyard some years back was caused by this kind of utterances. So, this man needs to be put to the bar for this kind of statement. FFK needs to be taught lessons once and for all.
Come out and teach him now.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by luluman: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Taba21:

Who are the really Christians of Nigeria because I do not takes (Can )as one of them.
It time the Nigeria masses wake up to understand that( Can) is a political association covered up in the name of churches and pastors and some foolish follower's
You are a failure already.If you want to serve God, then do so. What's your biz with CAN?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Ykc2(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

And please try to point out any part were i am advocating for sharia in Kano.Try to stick to the what the man said.And for your info i am totally against the separation of gender in keke in Kano.And if you see nothing wrong in a person preaching violence, then you are no different from Boko haram.
people from your religion can lie from here to afghanistan, lying in koran is called taqiyya,ask any muslim if there in any verse in their koran where they were told to hate and punish christians they will deny it ask them of 72 virgins they will deny it ,how many of your likes protested when sharia was introduced by nothern governors?what nothern jihadists are looking for one day they will see it
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by cheruv: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
mutvy:
Oh Lord, please let a war break out in Nigeria between Muslims and Christians in 2020.I don't mind being a victim. I'm sick of this thing called hatred.If it is not Yoruba versus Igbo, it will be Igbo versus Hausa or all of them versus one another.Oh Lord,let the war start as soon as January 2020.So that there will be peace after more than half of the population is dead and the remaining half will become living-dead . Let the winner take all. Perhaps, when the population of the people living in Nigeria is just 2 million, peace will reign.
I the Lord of Spirits have heard thee...
See, I shall lay waste to whatever remains... And on top these ruins I'd raise an emperor after my name, in the mold of Dovida who shall break the gates of iron and pull down the minarets of brass...
Have I said anything and it doesn't come to pass?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by chozzy: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Well said
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ykc2:
people from your religion can lie from here to afghanistan, lying in koran is called taqiyya,ask any muslim if there in any verse in their koran where they were told to hate and punish christians they will deny it ask them of 72 virgins they will deny it ,how many of your likes protested when sharia was introduced by nothern governors?what nothern jihadists are looking for one day they will see it
You don't know me,and there is nothing i want from your hateful kind.So i have no reason to waist my time lying to you,you are nothing to me.Just because you view the world negatively,doesn't make me to think like you. Half of my family are Christians,so i see a human being b4 i see religion. As for the Qur'an, try to read it b4 you condemn it.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Ykc2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
[b][/b]i
Ibrahimmrfish:

You don't know me,and there is nothing i want from your hateful kind.So i have no reason to waist my time lying to you,you are nothing to me.Just because you view the world negatively,doesn't make me to think like you. Half of my family are Christians,so i see a human being b4 i see religion. As for the Qur'an, try to read it b4 you condemn it.
what will you say again if not to ask me to read it
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
luluman:
You are a failure already.If you want to serve God, then do so. What's your biz with CAN?

If a failure is ruling you it means you are nothing but a shit.

My achievement in life as God reign is more than to rule African continent.
Shit.

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
ifyy07:

Na your father and your generation be waste oloriburuku

Hahaha..really his from the waste side.
Dirty pigs side.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Danzakidakura(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Taba21:

Go and sit down the Nigeria Christians has been condemned by God under the so called Can occultist evil association.

I don't know what God are you referring to help them.
I pity any churches that are under them.

will you concentrate on your Islam and stop fighting what you dont know ?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by luluman: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Taba21:

If a failure is ruling you it means you are nothing but a shit.
My achievement in life as God reign is more than to rule African continent. Shit.
A failure to Christianity, dumb.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2019
luluman:
A failure to Christianity, dumb.

A new year loser keep crying

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Danzakidakura:
will you concentrate on your Islam and stop fighting what you dont know ?

If you're ignorance I'm not and beside who told you am a Muslim

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by luluman: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2019
Taba21:

A new year loser keep crying
let the real Christians criticize wrong doing in christianity not nairaland Christians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) / Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.