Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (41566 Views)

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
zionzoe:

The ancient HEBREW or Yoruba consonant translated to Jesus by people of strange language is YHWH-SA

WHEN VOWELISED IT IS
oYa Ha iWa Ha- SoA

Meaning: OVERFLOW forever, Existence forever _Restore us

SoA as is won Su opo...or a kinsman remarring a widow
Or simply
YHWH - SoA
God- Resore us

That is who we call Jesus today.

Our fore FATHERs engaged in ancestral worship. So instead of saying YHWH-SoA( God- restore us) they said EiSu( meaning this one saves) they never believed in him so. They never attached God to his name... but in disdain they acknowledge that he saves.

If you wish to read further, I can direct you.

The TORAH or A too iWa ere in yoruba ( a guide to PROFITABLE existence) is 1000 of years older than the Quran.

A book written thousands of years after another can in no way correct the one that existed before it.

If you want to know your history, it is hidden in the ANCIENT HEBREW and it is a Yoruba document.

You don't even know what you re saying

Hebrew call Jesus yeshua not Yahw-soa

Yahweh is one of idol among children of Israel then, Torah today is not the one Moses use then because there many book that have get lost from it and many editing it make that book empty, or its new testament you want to call part of Torah when the author of it is unknown John 21:24? See don't confuse yourself

Yoruba have nothing to do with Hebrew language don't force Hebrew on Yoruba we re not the same, in fact in some history it said odudua's father is Arab man his name is lamrudu not Hebrew. Pls don't confuse yourself. Jesu have no meaning in Yoruba language it was a copy copy from English language

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ChimaAdeoye: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
REMALOADED:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1210969454940741634

Apart from the fictitious population figures dished out by Nigeria's federal government, Muslims in government know very well that Nigeria is a majority Christian country.

Indeed, the saving grace for Nigeria is that the Nigerian Christians consider tribe before religion. If for some reason the Christians feel threatened enough and decide to fight the Muslims, even the sultan and his emirate will cease to exist.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Neoteny:

Good thing too

If a governor can unilaterally declare his state a christian state without anyone asking him, why shouldn't Muslim states too implement Sharia?

What's goose for the good is also gander for the good.
ask yourself the question: who first started the enforcement. From OIC, to sharia law, to ishba police, to Islamic banking, etc.you have no excuse. Your moves are what we can see.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Just tell me that God of OT is not the same with God of NT?

Tell me what Jesus come and do?

Jesus even claim that he did not come to the world to bring peace but sward,

Now tell me is God of OT that said you should kill anybody who serve other gods is different from God of NT?
knowing to quote the Bible is not the same as understanding the Bible. The reason the God of the old testament sent His Son Jesus, is why we have the new testament. Think very well ; one is old and the other NEW. You should ask yourself why, and also ask yourself the question; how do they use them?

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
knowing to quote the Bible is not the same as understanding the Bible. The reason the God of the old testament sent His Son Jesus, is why we have the new testament. Think very well ; one is old and the other NEW. You should ask yourself why, and also ask yourself the question; how do they use them?

Because your god is a god of regretful. He regret revealing OT that is why he sent himself to come and correct it isn't?

But Jesus said he didn't come to condemn the law or against any prophets.

So why OT is no longer useful to you Christian?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

So now you understand that Boko Haram is a strange people that want to over take people's and force them to support their evil? So u understand that they need to first destroy Muslim in the north before else where? Now tell me are Boko Haram are Muslim if they need to first kill muslim before people can believe them?
what are you saying? Read what I wrote again. They are trying to subdue or eliminate the Christians in the north first. Which muslims are they killing. They are taking over cities and enforcing Islamic worship and you are coming online to type lies. The place boko haram took control of, was it Christian worship they enforced?
The bombing of the mosque is a cover up. ......

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Lanre0: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
FFK resemble his father who was a traitor in the first republic. so, FFK lacks basic home training as a child. CAN & Oritsajafor , the jet owner & master gun runner are synonymous. I blame Buhari & the useless Nigeria judiciary for FFK' s action because the so called FFK ought to have been convicted by now for stealing Nigeria money.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Because your god is a god of regretful. He regret revealing OT that is why he sent himself to come and correct it isn't?

But Jesus said he didn't come to condemn the law or against any prophets.

So why OT is no longer useful to you Christian?
well I serve God not god nor gods. Go and read about Law and Grace if you want to know about the old and new testament. It will really help you know where sharia law is from and why it should not be. Study it.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
what are you saying? Read what I wrote again. They are trying to subdue or eliminate the Christians in the north first. Which muslims are they killing. They are taking over cities and enforcing Islamic worship and you are coming online to type lies. The place book haram to control of, was it Christian worship they enforced?

Can you see that you re the one confusing yourself? Boko Haram blow mosque and kill muslim and you call it cover up? In Quran Allah said Muslim should not kill muslim intentionally if he do he unbeliever, if Boko Haram kill muslim they re not a Muslim for Muslim won't kill his fellow Muslim man. Boko Haram re Christian
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Dedetwo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
REMALOADED:

"Muslims won’t be provoked to take arms" - Sultan of Sokoto

If Christians had decided to take up arms & retaliate against the violence, aggression & provocation that we have been subjected to over the years, Nigeria would have burnt to ashes by now. Ours is a peaceful struggle.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1210969454940741634

The same belligerency and hate speech contributed immensely to the January 15, 1966 coup. Unfortunately, most Nigerians are whiners but scholars. In addition, Nigeria does not have Christians but fools who hide under foreign cult to satisfy their inherent idiocy. If Nigeria has Christians, Nigeria/Biafra war would not have existed or taken place.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
well I serve God not god nor gods. Go and read about Law and Grace if you want to know about the old and new testament. It will really help you know where sharia law is from and why it should not be. Study it.

grin See this one oo. You want teach me your dundun Bible?

Or I should be the one that will teach you?

Remember all the law in OT should be among children of Israel forever. So why your god change his mind?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Remember all the law in OT should be among children of Israel forever. So why your god change his mind?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

You can't teach me. You don't know anything. Your quran told you to ask the people of the book: that Christians. I am to teach you. I asked you to study. If you do study, you will understand how new testament came out of the old testament; it is clearly written there. Study law and grace don't just go online and pick points. Study!
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
You can't teach me. You don't know anything. Your quran told you to ask the people of the book: that Christians. I am to teach you. I asked you to study. If you do study, you will understand how new testament came out of the old testament; it is clearly written there. Study law and grace don't just go online and pick points. Study!

So now you want to claim people of the book?

Let me ask you who is people of the book between Jew's and Christian? Why you don't believe in the same God?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:

I ask you what changed mind of your god after when he give law that should be forever into grace?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
what are you saying? Read what I wrote again. They are trying to subdue or eliminate the Christians in the north first. Which muslims are they killing. They are taking over cities and enforcing Islamic worship and you are coming online to type lies. The place book haram to control of, was it Christian worship they enforced?

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 92:
وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ أَن يَقْتُلَ مُؤْمِنًا إِلَّا خَطَأً وَمَن قَتَلَ مُؤْمِنًا خَطَأً فَتَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ مُّؤْمِنَةٍ وَدِيَةٌ مُّسَلَّمَةٌ إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِ إِلَّا أَن يَصَّدَّقُوا فَإِن كَانَ مِن قَوْمٍ عَدُوٍّ لَّكُمْ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَتَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ مُّؤْمِنَةٍ وَإِن كَانَ مِن قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُم مِّيثَاقٌ فَدِيَةٌ مُّسَلَّمَةٌ إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِ وَتَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ مُّؤْمِنَةٍ فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ شَهْرَيْنِ مُتَتَابِعَيْنِ تَوْبَةً مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا

And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a convenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Can you see that you re the one confusing yourself? Boko Haram blow mosque and kill muslim and you call it cover up? In Quran Allah said Muslim should not kill muslim intentionally if he do he unbeliever, if Boko Haram kill muslim they re not a Muslim for Muslim won't kill his fellow Muslim man. Boko Haram re Christian
I'm not confused nor confusing myself. Don't argue blindly. Is Iran a muslim country or not? If you say yes, then;
Why do the sponsor the shooting of rocks into Saudi Arabia, when mohammed said it shouldn't be done. You don't have a point at all. The agenda of book haram is well known. You are just a liar. They seek to established islamic caliphate. They establish islamic worship anywhere they capture and you here typing what can not be believed.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
I'm not confused nor confusing myself. Don't argue blindly. Is Iran a muslim country or not? If you say yes, then;
Why do the sponsor the shooting of rocks into Saudi Arabia, when mohammed said it shouldn't be done. You don't have a point at all. The agenda of book haram is well known. You are just a liar. They seek to established islamic caliphate. They establish islamic worship anywhere they capture and you here typing what can not be believed.

Now your head is coming down. Now you understand my point that it's not that terrorist are facing Christian, terrorist are enemy of Muslim not Christian. There re some ground of terrorist claiming to be muslim but not, they re killing Muslim instead and Allah said Muslim should not kill muslim. But terrorist kill muslim and bomb mosque. Can you see now that killing of Christian is just a cover up? Boko Haram re enemy of Islam
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

So now you want to claim people of the book?

Let me ask you who is people of the book between Jew's and Christian? Why you don't believe in the same God?
the people of the book are Christians. The Christians use both old and new testaments and your quran contains quotes from both the old and new testaments. Jews don't use the new testament.

Also be informed that the Jews and Christians worship the same God.
The god of islam is not the God of the Jew and Christians.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by zionzoe(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

You don't even know what you re saying

Hebrew call Jesus yeshua not Yahw-soa

Yahweh is one of idol among children of Israel then, Torah today is not the one Moses use then because there many book that have get lost from it and many editing it make that book empty, or its new testament you want to call part of Torah when the author of it is unknown John 21:24? See don't confuse yourself

Yoruba have nothing to do with Hebrew language don't force Hebrew on Yoruba we re not the same, in fact in some history it said odudua's father is Arab man his name is lamrudu not Hebrew. Pls don't confuse yourself. Jesu have no meaning in Yoruba language it was a copy copy from English language
I won't argue with you.
It is easy to say all what others are saying is a lie. a bright mind can search but an enslaved mind will seek to destroy history. Check your religion why do they delight to destroy HISTORY?

Your ancestors were enslaved but they will keep rolling in their graves Knowing that you are a glorified slave master.

Keeping women as slaves dictating to others what they cannot do. Mens cult. Prophet slayed by a woman, a yoruba woman of course who said if truly m0h is a prophet he should not be killed by the poisoned meat but if he is a false prophet the poison should kill him. What killed him at the end of the day... a slay queen poisoned him to death.

Keep up the discrimination, glorified slave master.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 92:
وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ أَن يَقْتُلَ مُؤْمِنًا إِلَّا خَطَأً وَمَن قَتَلَ مُؤْمِنًا خَطَأً فَتَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ مُّؤْمِنَةٍ وَدِيَةٌ مُّسَلَّمَةٌ إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِ إِلَّا أَن يَصَّدَّقُوا فَإِن كَانَ مِن قَوْمٍ عَدُوٍّ لَّكُمْ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَتَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ مُّؤْمِنَةٍ وَإِن كَانَ مِن قَوْمٍ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُم مِّيثَاقٌ فَدِيَةٌ مُّسَلَّمَةٌ إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِ وَتَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ مُّؤْمِنَةٍ فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ شَهْرَيْنِ مُتَتَابِعَيْنِ تَوْبَةً مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا

And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a convenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
the Bible never told Christians to kill unbelievers.
The Bible never told Christians o kill anyone.

Book haram kill Christians and enforces islamic worship, seek to build caliphate. There is no argument. Iran is fighting Saudi Arabia. Are they not muslims?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
the people of the book are Christians. The Christians use both old and new testaments and your quran contains quotes from both the old and new testaments. Jews don't use the new testament.

Also be informed that the Jews and Christians worship the same God.
The god of islam is not the God of the Jew and Christians.

grin Ahhhh. Christian re people of the book? Christian re not people of the book but a thief that want to steal the book,

You claim you and jews worship the same God but Jew's doesn't know if Jesus exist of not, Jew's see NT as lie book. And that is what it is.

None of Jew's or Christian were people of the book, but only Jew's inherited the book from the original owner who re the early Muslim, christian re just group of confusing people claiming anything world throw to them, what made up of Christianity today 95% of it is from Roman pagan.

you re not people of the book but theif
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Neoteny(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
ask yourself the question: who first started the enforcement. From OIC, to sharia law, to ishba police, to Islamic banking, etc.you have no excuse. Your moves are what we can see.

Lols your phobia has since been debunked by saner minds.

There's no islamization agenda, there never would be.

OIC is a cooperative gathering and has no religious agenda. Have you heard about any campaign by OIC to take over the world?

And Islamic banking has nothing to do with religion beyond being a purer way of doing banking; that is, interest-free, which even Jesus agrees with. It wouldn't hurt to read up a little and know these things rather than rely on the lies of politicians and bigoted clergymen.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ABCthings: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Taba21:

Wise man in those days how many did you hears that went to theology school's?

Don't believe anything about Pentecostal churches whether theology or not at the end they collaborate with the allies of hypnotism
I still maintain that the government must not interfere with Church believes The misguided people who go to false churches deserve anything they get!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I ask you what changed mind of your god after when he give law that should be forever into grace?
God and not god chose to give grace instead of law because it was hard for people to fully obey the law without sinning. The rule for the law is that if you break one of the laws, you have broken everything. As such, God gave grace to able to do His will.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
zionzoe:

I won't argue with you.
It is easy to say all what others are saying is a lie. a bright mind can search but an enslaved mind will seek to destroy history. Check your religion why do they delight to destroy HISTORY?

Your ancestors were enslaved but they will keep rolling in their graves Knowing that you are a glorified slave master.

Keeping women as slaves dictating to others what they cannot do. Mens cult. Prophet slayed by a woman, a yoruba woman of course who said if truly m0h is a prophet he should not be killed by the poisoned meat but if he is a false prophet the poison should kill him. What killed him at the end of the day... a slay queen poisoned him to death.

Keep up the discrimination, glorified slave master.

Is that why just 3 nail kill mighty god of Christian?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
God and not god chose to give grace instead of law because it was hard for people to fully obey the law without sinning. The rule for the law is that if you break one of the laws, you have broken everything. As such, God gave grace to able to do His will.

Your god don't know that the law is strong before he give it to them? Are you trying to say your god is a regretful god?

And do you know that Jesus was also gives laws?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Neoteny:

Lols your phobia has since been debunked by saner minds.

There's no islamization agenda, there never would be.

OIC is a cooperative gathering and has no religious agenda. Have you heard about any campaign by OIC to take over the world?

And Islamic banking has nothing to do with religion beyond being a purer way of doing banking; that is, interest-free, which even Jesus agrees with. It wouldn't hurt to read up a little and know these things rather than rely on the lies of politicians and bigoted clergymen.

why add a free and secular state to an islamic organisation if it has no islamic agenda?
What is the islamic adjamin doing on the naira note of a secular nation.

What is the islamic writting referring to the islamic god doing on the flag of the Nigerian army.
Why is the killing of Christians and destruction of Christian communities in the north?
Why is sharia law been enforced in a secular states in the north.
Even your Alfa, imam m, sheik, emir, and other can't cover it up with their lies
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Is that why just 3 nail kill mighty god of Christian?

Jesus died being nailed because He came to die.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Your god don't know that the law is strong before he give it to them? Are you trying to say your god is a regretful god?

And do you know that Jesus was also gives laws?
that is what I'm saying, you don't know what you are saying. Take time to study it. If you are a muslim and you claim to read both Bible and quran, the study about law and grace. It is well explained
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am bewildered by just reading through some of the threads regarding Mr. Kayode's response to the Sultan. Reasonable minds may differ in their responses when asked, "which of the two statements...Kayode's or Sultan is much more dangerous or problematic? To any keen observer, Mr. Kayode's statement is a "What an if scenario," while the Sultan's might seem less provocative, it's much more dangerous for the country. We all know albeit unannounced publicly that the Muslims (Boko Haram) had picked up arms and is at war against the nation-state. To those who are making comparisons of the two statements, I would say that Mr. Kayode's statement is not only less of a threat and less likely to heat up the polity, it was made in response to the sultan's false statement. On the other hand, the Sultan's statement was false and more dangerous because as he was speaking, he knew that his brothers in faith are waging war against the country. So, to be able to truly decipher the two statements and determine which one is more likely to cause a problem, one must put them in the proper context and not just look at mere words.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Khaleell001(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Gbam.....
Enough of the killing of Christians
Enough of the threats....
We are now under full blown Sharia law in Kano.. A state meant to be secular
Enough is enough

Which drug did FFk give you to sniff?

Nobody is fomenting trouble now, but you just want to be loud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.