Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (41563 Views)

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
zionzoe:

I gave you proof of the meaning of Jacob... Which is mere consonants according to people of strange language I.e English
Check the attached pic and search for ANCIENT HEBREW to confirm . This text are from the TORAH which was translated by slave MASTERS the present champions of christianity and brought back to us through colonisation.

Samuel Ajayi crowther was a slave that escaped and came to translate the English bible to yoruba. Hence he called Esu the devil.

Check yoruba language... the Esu is the same Jesus today . Only that there is a mistranslation. Those who did not believe him called him esu odara. How can Devil dara? Our forefathers are the pharisees and because they did not believe him the called him esu.

I can give you proof it you want to read rather than you insulating that I am drunk on weed.

What weed can blind more that the son of a slave who at best is now a slave master?

You have submitted to slavery but we won't submit. I know who I am
Good day slave master.

Guy you re so funny.

Let me first debunk you concerning isa, Jesus.

In Hebrew he was calling yeshua

In Aramaic his original language he was call esoo or yesuh.

In Arabic he was call issa.

About Yoruba it was called jesu not esu that you claim, ajayi chowder was translated English Bible to yoruba, in Yoruba Jesus or jesu have no meaning, but copy from English Bible by ajayi,

Esuodara exist among Yoruba even before birth of Jesus, according to Yoruba esu ( devil) is a prophet also and people are serving him too before birth of Jesus. If you claim that esu means Jesus in English then it's wrong in Hebrew because calling Jesus is wrong there is no letter J in Hebrew language, Jesus is fake name.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
what are boko haram enforcing, Christianity or islam? Isis, iswap are all what? You know what is happening you are either lying or you are deceiving yourself.

Can you pls tell me what boko Haram re doing in the north only if truly they re fighting for Islam?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Can you give me proof from quran?

I can give you verse in the Bible where it say you should kill any body who did not worship god of isreal, and if your brother tell you to go and worship other you should be the first to kill him
stop this child's play. I can give you more than enough, but I won't waste my time. You know them. How mohammad curse curse the Christians and Jews. I have read. But you don't know what you are saying.
You are talking about killing and Christianity and you are telling me you can quot from the old testament. You just argued with a very wrong statement.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ItooWorWor(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

You don't get my point right I said fight between two languages don't know religion, yes what he said is right because Christian are full of hate towards Muslim because of Boko Haram, they said different things against Islam and Muslim, sometimes if I tell Christian am a Muslim they will laugh and said you re Boko Haram, there is one day when my Co worker told me that as am a Muslim one day I will also get my own worker o and I should make sure I don't blow them up oo if I don't control my anger that day we might fight but I just smiled because he is a ignorance boy, so there is many hate speech from Christian to Muslim, Boko Haram re not a Muslim
So CAN was the one that provoked the killing of innocent christains for something that happened in faraway denmark,my ques who hate and has been killing who?Who has been picking up arms against who since time imemorial?Frm kano-kaduna-jos who has been attacking who? Wat arms is the satan of sokoto saying?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
stop this child's play. I can give you more than enough, but I won't waste my time. You know them. How mohammad curse curse the Christians and Jews. I have read. But you don't know what you are saying.
You are talking about killing and Christianity and you are telling me you can quot from the old testament. You just argued with a very wrong statement.

grin see life of Christian outside? Old Testament is not word of your God? If word of Old Testament is nothing why are you quoting from it to support your Christianity in the church, this is hypocrite right?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
ItooWorWor:

So CAN was the one that provoked the killing of innocent christains for something that happened in faraway denmark,my ques who hate and has been killing who?Who has been picking up arms against who since time imemorial?Frm kano-kaduna-jos who has been attacking who? Wat arms is the satan of sokoto saying?

I don't know who is killing who bro, but my point is terrorist re not Muslim
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Can you pls tell me what boko Haram re doing in the north only if truly they re fighting for Islam?
read your question again and see the way you sound. The Islamic brotherhood is what?

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by chiomzy86(f): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
Typical donkey,when the bullet start flying he will be the first to fly out of the country,and the rest of you dead brain will be the one caught between the two beasts.Hate will take you people to your early graves,Nigeria is already a difficult country to live try to live in peace.Life is to short to be this angry all the time.

So true,.also talk to your Muslim brothers,enough of the blood shed
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ItooWorWor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Taba21:

Nooo..
You don't understand those started this problem but today they have run to embrace the American instead of their occult evil false gods.
I'm not a Muslim but Can are evil and they most pay.

The American 666 are now laughing at them.
Victory to God
Oga who started it? Who killed innocent christains for something that happened in faraway denmark? Who killed christains with provocation in jos? or who attacking christains for staging a peaceful protest against imposition of sharialaw on them? I need answers.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
cejaypriesty:

Only 5%?..please dont say anything if you dont have a broad knowledge about it .

Google is your friend
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
read your question again and see the way you sound. The Islamic brotherhood is what?

grin What do Islamic brotherhood why every Muslim against Boko Haram? If Boko Haram are working for Muslim they should be in enugu or imo if truly they are working for Allah and want everyone be a Muslim, but no they re killing Muslim bomb mosque. Boko Haram re Christian
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

grin What do Islamic brotherhood why every Muslim against Boko Haram? If Boko Haram are working for Muslim they should be in enugu or imo if truly they are working for Allah and want everyone be a Muslim, but no they re killing Muslim bomb mosque. Boko Haram re Christian
your deceptive tactics is not working? There is no point trying to explain to you. You know what the muslims are trying to do. All the slaughtering of Christians, destruction of Christian communities, kidnapping of Christians etc. What else do you want as evidence but the fact that you can't tell the truth because the truth is not in you.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
you deceptive tactics is not working? There is no point trying to explain to you. You know what the Muslims

So brotherhood in Islam support bombing mosques and kill muslim? Or if Boko Haram re muslim why don't they have never bomb enugu?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Czartega(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
Typical donkey,when the bullet start flying he will be the first to fly out of the country,and the rest of you dead brain will be the one caught between the two beasts.Hate will take you people to your early graves,Nigeria is already a difficult country to live try to live in peace.Life is to short to be this angry all the time.

Is it that you have not been aware of the brutal killings for over decades or is it that you cannot differentiate between takiyya and reality any more. Who hates who? Intolerant religion

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

grin see life of Christian outside? Old Testament is not word of your God? If word of Old Testament is nothing why are you quoting from it to support your Christianity in the church, this is hypocrite right?
this statement just showed how ignorant you are about the Christianity. You don't understand Chrianity and the use of old and new testament. If you understood it, you would known who Jesus is and what He came to do. I that thing you called the life of a Christian outside is the Jesus Christ you claimed to know as isa.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Czartega(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Samunique:
Come, is this thread about CAN or what ?

Why are some of you like this nah

Don't mind the guy... He could have some degree of madness. Until i did psychiatric posting in school and found out that it's not only the people that walk naked on the street are mad, I stopped looking for trouble grin
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ItooWorWor(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I don't know who is killing who bro, but my point is terrorist re not Muslim
Who said muslims are terrorist i already told that i have muslims in my family too, so if i say muslims are terrorist then my family are too, so that's not what i said, what i said was northern muslims are fanatics including the satan of sokoto and you can't deny my claim, he blames CAN but he sees nothing wrong when the CJN was asking for more sharialaw in our constitution, is one religion more important than one, let all religion like worshippers Sango, Osun, Ogun, Maijero, Bori, Amadihoa start demanding for their religion law to be included in our constitution and let see if the country will survive a day.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by loschivatos(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Flint Sky: Apocalypto movie
Fear. Deep rotting fear. They were infected by it. Did you see? Fear is a sickness. It will crawl into the soul of anyone who engages it. It has tainted your peace already. I did not raise you to see you live with fear. Strike it from your heart. Do not bring it into our village.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Czartega(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
tsdarkside:
what type of stvpid talks is this....??

muslims are sayin nothing can make them pick up arms and you are here sayin the opposite....

and who made this fool to spokes-person of christians sef....??

Oya go to the mosque and shout Mohammed is a false prophet... I bet before you pronounce prophet your head would have been seperated from the rest of your body
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

So brotherhood in Islam support bombing mosques and kill muslim? Or if Boko Haram re muslim why don't they have never bomb enugu?
why haven't they taken over the north yet? It's a build up. Haven't you read or heard that boko haram were caught in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by MasterKernel: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Taba21:

Thunder fire you 100x

Same will finish your entire bl*od and g*nerations.

A clan of illiter*te fan*tics, who wants to plunge everyone into misery. Your sun god isn't done with blooooood yet, your f*mily will be next.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
The SULTAN OF SOKOTO should be ARRESTED.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by MasterKernel: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Taba21:

They are more better than the Nigeria adulterous evil occultist gay and greed association that keeps deceiving you peoples till God will send those sun worshippers to delete you like the Gomorrah people.
Genesis 18:21

Your sun god is mad with blo*d. Fight from Libya, Syria, Somalia, down to Afghanistan. One day it will be your turn.

Remember to train one of yours to be a ter******t.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by tsdarkside(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Czartega:

Oya go to the mosque and shout Mohammed is a false prophet... I bet before you pronounce prophet your head would have been seperated from the rest of your body

why would i want to do that....??

i would not even do something like that in a church....
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
why haven't they taken over the north yet? It's a build up. Haven't you read or heard that boko haram were caught in Lagos?

So now you understand that Boko Haram is a strange people that want to over take people's and force them to support their evil? So u understand that they need to first destroy Muslim in the north before else where? Now tell me are Boko Haram are Muslim if they need to first kill muslim before people can believe them?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Czartega(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

why would i want to do that....??

i would not even do something like that in a church....

But in a church you would live to tell the tale.... All I'm trying to protray is tolerance

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
this statement just showed how ignorant you are about the Christianity. You don't understand Chrianity and the use of old and new testament. If you understood it, you would known who Jesus is and what He came to do. I that thing you called the life of a Christian outside is the Jesus Christ you claimed to know as isa.

Just tell me that God of OT is not the same with God of NT?

Tell me what Jesus come and do?

Jesus even claim that he did not come to the world to bring peace but sward,

Now tell me is God of OT that said you should kill anybody who serve other gods is different from God of NT?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by zionzoe(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Guy you re so funny.

Let me first debunk you concerning isa, Jesus.

In Hebrew he was calling yeshua

In Aramaic his original language he was call esoo or yesuh.

In Arabic he was call issa.

About Yoruba it was called jesu not esu that you claim, ajayi chowder was translated English Bible to yoruba, in Yoruba Jesus or jesu have no meaning, but copy from English Bible by ajayi,

Esuodara exist among Yoruba even before birth of Jesus, according to Yoruba esu ( devil) is a prophet also and people are serving him too before birth of Jesus. If you claim that esu means Jesus in English then it's wrong in Hebrew because calling Jesus is wrong there is no letter J in Hebrew language, Jesus is fake name.
The ancient HEBREW or Yoruba consonant translated to Jesus by people of strange language is YHWH-SA

WHEN VOWELISED IT IS
oYa Ha iWa Ha- SoA

Meaning: OVERFLOW forever, Existence forever _Restore us

SoA as is won Su opo...or a kinsman remarring a widow
Or simply
YHWH - SoA
God- Resore us

That is who we call Jesus today.

Our fore FATHERs engaged in ancestral worship. So instead of saying YHWH-SoA( God- restore us) they said EiSu( meaning this one saves) they never believed in him so. They never attached God to his name... but in disdain they acknowledge that he saves.

If you wish to read further, I can direct you.

The TORAH or A too iWa ere in yoruba ( a guide to PROFITABLE existence) is 1000 of years older than the Quran.

A book written thousands of years after another can in no way correct the one that existed before it.

If you want to know your history, it is hidden in the ANCIENT HEBREW and it is a Yoruba document.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Nik77: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
fjjc:
Even the one that happened at his backyard some years back was caused by this kind of utterances. So, this man needs to be put to the bar for this kind of statement. FFK needs to be taught lessons once and for all.

So what kind of utterances would you say caused the slaughtering of Christians by the Islamic States in northern Nigeria, Fulani invasion

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by nasoeb: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
Like your name, you are indeed fishbrain.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Neoteny(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
what can't he do in kano? Is kano not part of Nigeria? [b]They are imposing Islam on Nigeria [/b]and you are saying what you shouldn't

Good thing too

If a governor can unilaterally declare his state a christian state without anyone asking him, why shouldn't Muslim states too implement Sharia?

What's goose for the good is also gander for the good.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Malcolm123: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:

No oooo. It’s people like you that make Muslims feel they can finish Christians in this country. It’s time we drop this Holy Spirit fighting for us mumbo jumbo talk. All Christian nations are rising up to fight Islam by voting for far right leaders but Christians in Nigeria keep turning the other cheek for Muslims to slap us. Is it until they kill all the Christians in Nigeria before we rise up & arm ourselves?

We have the money & the international support from the west (US & Israel, I don’t know about UK) to fight for our freedom but people like you & men of God who only want to fleece Christians while the Muslims intensify their Jihad.

If not for few courageous Christians like Trump, FFK, Kanu, Wike & Oyedepo that have spoken up against the religious cleansing, I wonder where Christians would have been in this country.

You better be properly guided & snap out of your spirituality, else you’ll be their latest casualty in the ongoing Jihad. The Muslims are not joking with us in Nigeria!

Have always notice your comment ..the hatred inside you no get part 2.....if you think USA and UK will leave the lyks of Saudi,qatar,Dubai Royal families who are Muslim or egyot turkey who ar majorly Muslims to support a black Christian living inside shithole ...then you are a .... Dat knows nothing about international politics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.