Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 (2380 Views)

Tinubu: I Did Not Urge FG To Print New Naira Notes (March 2020) / #EndSars: Buhari Coming Up With Solutions In Few Hours, Says NSA / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
you no see mumu?
grin

Buhari till Live president
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Miner13: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
GOD IS NOT HUMAN...AS RESERVED OTHERS
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by benzion72(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
I command you to get sense by fire by force
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
gtown:

What's so much paining you? Why not you stand with what ever you like and leave us to #standwithBuhari we like.
The way you talked is like you have DNA of the children of Hate

There is no pain or anything like that here. I'm just praying for you that God Almighty handles your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria. Is that prayer too much for you?
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by FEGNO: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
A VERY GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR NIGERIAN CIVIL SOCIETIES AS WELL AS ASSOCIATIONS LIKE THE NBA TO ORGANIZE A MARCH FOR NIGERIANS TO SAY NO TO DICTATORSHIP. THEY CAN DO THEIRS BEFORE OR AFTER THE GOVERNMENT SPONSORED MARCH.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by gtown: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
trutht828:

There is no pain or anything like that here. I'm just praying for you that God Almighty handles your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria. Is that prayer too much for you?
Ameen with laud voice.
and l equally pray that God Almighty handles your own life and destiny the same way those looters you are clamouring for their return to power handle Nigeria when they were there. l hope you can be man enough to say ameen to this my own small prayer for you.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
If am the world leaders I will declare no more humanitarian aid to any African countries till their citizens begins to show they can reason like human being
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
gtown:

Ameen with laud voice.
and l equally pray that God Almighty handles your own life and destiny the same way those looters you are clamouring for their return to power handle Nigeria when they were there. l hope you can be man enough to say ameen to this my own small prayer for you.
may this idiot future be just like that of the current nigeria
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by gtown: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
azimo:
may this idiot future be just like that of the current nigeria
Is it not people you are dieing for that brought the current Nigeria you now abhorred? Ask yourself why all you pigs have been wrangling and groaning day in day out just because you have got someone who cares now and planning earnestly to give your future proper reset?
God will not allow the prayers of foolish Igbos to take us aback.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2019
gtown:

Is it not people you are dieing for that brought the current Nigeria you now abhorred? Ask yourself why all you pigs have been wrangling and groaning day in day out just because you have got someone who cares now and planning earnestly to give your future proper reset?
God will not allow the prayers of foolish Igbos to take us aback.
you are mad since you love nigeria the way it is why not say amen black idiot from Africa
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by gtown: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2019
azimo:
you are mad since you love nigeria the way it is why not say amen black idiot from Africa
my madness is caused by drugs ikechukwu was caught with in Malaysia while attempting to find a new market.
azimo, azimo grin the white pig from African. I envy you every day l see you thanking God for making you a white pig from Africa, and not black pig from America. tongue
On a serious note, do l need to say amen since you already know l love Nigeria and the direction and ways it has taken now to purge those corrupt elements amongst us.
Beside, God has nothing to do with prayers of filthy animals like pig you are.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2019
The nigeria you are proud of the one with no good roads , employment,no steady light,dead university,dead hospitals,at 21st century a stack illiterate handling it affairs as a nation ,go check out ur country's unemployment rate is at 23.3 percent. Go Bleep your self u ain't living

1 Like

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2019
gtown:

my madness is caused by drugs ikechukwu was caught with in Malaysia while attempting to find a new market.
azimo, azimo grin the white pig from African. I envy you every day l see you thanking God for making you a white pig from Africa, and not black pig from America. tongue
On a serious note, do l need to say amen since you already know l love Nigeria and the direction and ways it has taken now to purge those corrupt elements amongst us.
Beside, God has nothing to do with prayers of filthy animals like pig you are.
you haven't woked up to reality I don't have time for people like u because for me Africa don't exist
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 30, 2019
azimo:
you haven't woked up to reality I don't have time for people like u because for me Africa don't exist

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by gtown: 1:13am On Dec 30, 2019
azimo:
you haven't asked up to reality I don't have time for people like u because for me Africa don't exist
Does Africa even exists for people like me? Me don't think so.
Africa existed only at the time your ancestors shocked
This year Xmas drinks are portentous really cheesy cheesy
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2019
gtown:

Ameen with laud voice.

Do you know how many looters buhari has protected?

Have you asked yourself why Danjuma Goje wasn't prosecuted by EFCC anymore?

Have you wondered why a so-called anti corruption crusader said abacha was innocent?

Have you asked yourself why the same buhari carpeted Ganduje's open bribery?

Maybe you want to ask yourself why he supported Yahaya Bello, the failed governor.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by gtown: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
trutht828:

Do you know how many looters buhari has protected?

Have you asked yourself why Danjuma Goje wasn't prosecuted by EFCC anymore?

Have you wondered why a so-called anti corruption crusader said abacha was innocent?

Have you asked yourself why the same buhari carpeted Ganduje's open bribery?

Maybe you want to ask yourself why he supported Yahaya Bello, the failed governor.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.
If not because Buhari came would you have known these persons you mentioned are corrupt? Your hero, Jonathan once said that stealing was not corruption.
If those people under trial for stealing and corruption by Buhari are innocent, may God punish me for supporting their prosecution. But if they are not innocent, may God punish you for opposing their prosecution.
l hope you will have courage to say amen
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
gtown:

If not because Buhari came would you have known these persons you mentioned are corrupt? Your hero, Jonathan once said that stealing was not corruption.
If those people under trial for stealing and corruption by Buhari are innocent, may God punish me for supporting their prosecution. But if they are not innocent, may God punish you for opposing their prosecution.
l hope you will have courage to say amen

You are acting dumb and Shameless

Do you know why the news of Danjuma Goje's corruption became public? It's because buahri you wants to use the Corruption news to threaten Goje to step down from contesting for Senate President seat. Have you heard EFCC mention the case again since Danjuma Goje stepped down from the contest? No. Stop being dumb.

Do you know how the case of Ganduje become public? It was by a member of the public and not by buahri.

Does anyone need buhari to tell him that Yahaya Bello is corrupt and a failed governor? Not at all. The evidences are there for all to see.

Do I need buhari to tell me that abacha is Corrupt? Not at all; in fact, it was buahri who was trying to cover up abacha's corruption.

If buhari had been sincere in his fight against Corruption, may God bless you. But if buhari had been unfair, insincere and bias in his fight against Corruption, may death and destruction be the portion of every member of your family as we enter the new year.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by gtown: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
trutht828:

You are acting dumb and Shameless

Do you know why the news of Danjuma Goje's corruption became public? It's because buahri you wants to use the Corruption news to threaten Goje to step down from contesting for Senate President seat. Have you heard EFCC mention the case again since Danjuma Goje stepped down from the contest? No. Stop being dumb.

Do you know how the case of Ganduje become public? It was by a member of the public and not by buahri.

Does anyone need buhari to tell him that Yahaya Bello is corrupt and a failed governor? Not at all. The evidences are there for all to see.

Do I need buhari to tell me that abacha is Corrupt? Not at all; in fact, it was buahri who was trying to cover up abacha's corruption.

If buhari had been sincere in his fight against Corruption, may God bless you. But if buhari had been unfair, insincere and bias in his fight against Corruption, may death and destruction be the portion of every member of your family as we enter the new year.

Embitter soul. I guess Nobody ever died in your family.
If any member of your family is amongst the thieves and looters of our patrimony, certainly he or she must pay it back anyhow no matter what embitter souls wish.
l repeat, what has God to do with prayers and supplications of filthy creatures like pigs.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by IduNaOba: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
SLAP44:
Azi gbakwa grin
Ike gwụrụ angry
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
gtown:

Embitter soul. I guess Nobody ever died in your family.
If any member of your family is amongst the thieves and looters of our patrimony, certainly he or she must pay it back anyhow no matter what embitter souls wish.
l repeat, what has God to do with prayers and supplications of filthy creatures like pigs.

Since you believe that buahri has done well, just say amen and go away. No need for your stupid epistle.

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by gtown: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
trutht828:

Since you believe that buahri has done well, just say amen and go away. No need for your stupid epistle.

How many times will l say that?
Why not you have no courage to say amen to my own?
By the way, the likes of Embitter souls like you will only groan and wrangle like pigs as there is nothing you can do to save your darling thieves.
God has nothing to do with prayers and supplications of Embittered filthy Animals like pigs.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Okoroawusa: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
#I STAND WITH BUHARI

Voting Buhari in 2015 have been one of the best decisions of my life.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Okoroawusa: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
trutht828:

Prayer warrior... abeg go sit down. Like everyone in your family agree on one thing. Take that your cursing n save it for yourself. Anu mpama!
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by surgical: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2020
gtown:

You are right. Every reasonable person must #standwithbuhari#
The Slayer of the corrupts and corruption
Forever I am for Buhari
which corruption are you people talking about,or is not the same corruption buhari and his goons are swimming in,please use another selling point if there is,we are tired of this audio integrity and corruption fighting

1 Like

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Prayer warrior... abeg go sit down. Like everyone in your family agree on one thing. Take that your cursing n save it for yourself. Anu mpama!

If buhari has been a good leader, may your life never lack divine direction in the new year.

But if buhari had been a bad leader since he assumed office, may your life and destiny lack order and may confusion overshadow your ways in the new year. Amen.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 1:24am On Jan 01, 2020
gtown:

By the way, the likes of Embitter souls like you will only groan and wrangle like pigs as there is nothing you can do to save your darling thieves.
God has nothing to do with prayers and supplications of Embittered filthy Animals like pigs.

If you believe in the things you say about buhari, why are you afraid to say amen?
Are you trying to tell m that you are a useful Iddiot that defends what he knows to be a lie? Doesn't that make you a useless person?
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by digitaltrades: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2020
gtown:

Believe me, you are not better than any of the filthy dirty corrupt dogs in the PDP. You are also very Corrupt. That's why you will defend the Corrupt activities of this government. Your interest isn't really about nigeria's progress. You are only interested in tribal, religion or political domination.

If you are not a corrupt minded person like any other corrupt dog in the PDP, you wouldn't think twice before saying Amen to that prayer.

Instead of saying amen, you are trying to dodge by giving meaningless comments that don't even relate to the subject matter. You are a Corrupt filthy person.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Okoroawusa: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2020
trutht828:

If buhari has been a good leader, may your life never lack divine direction in the new year.

But if buhari had been a bad leader since he assumed office, may your life and destiny lack order and may confusion overshadow your ways in the new year. Amen.
If PDP was a good leadership may 16 years of your life be wasted.

If you are just hating on Buhari because of political opinion difference and not out of love for Nigeria may people that disagree with you in your office, church, mosque, family, street hate even your footsteps.

If you hate Buhari without any cause may nothing good happen to you during his administration.
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

If PDP was a good leadership may 16 years of your life be wasted.

If you are just hating on Buhari because of political opinion difference and not out of love for Nigeria may people that disagree with you in your office, church, mosque, family, street hate even your footsteps.

If you hate Buhari without any cause may nothing good happen to you during his administration.

So you can't say simple amen? Is it because you know in your heart that buhari is a failure?

When you were attacking Jonathan, was it because you were also embittered and hateful?

And why do you always think anyone who isn't as stupid as you must be from the PDP? Don't you feel like an idiot each time you reason upside down like that?

lf buhari has been a good leader, may your life never lack divine direction in the new year.

But if buhari had been a bad leader since he assumed office, may your life and destiny lack order and may confusion overshadow your ways in the new year. Amen
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Okoroawusa: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
trutht828:

So you can't say simple amen? Is it because you know in your heart that buhari is a failure?

When you were attacking Jonathan, was it because you were also embittered and hateful?

And why do you always think anyone who isn't as stupid as you must be from the PDP? Don't you feel like an idiot each time you reason upside down like that?

lf buhari has been a good leader, may your life never lack divine direction in the new year.

But if buhari had been a bad leader since he assumed office, may your life and destiny lack order and may confusion overshadow your ways in the new year. Amen
I just showed you that you are not the only one with ability to curse.

You also say amen to mine if your conscience is clear
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Jung(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lalasticlala Seun

Please come and close this page.

The cursing and insults are becoming rather boring.

These guys should get a life please.

Help close this thread.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Census: How Many Yoruba People Are Still Against ESN? / APC Must Go Plate Numbers Now Available / 2023 Election: Is This The Definition Of A True Organic Love ? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.