Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 (2370 Views)

Tinubu: I Did Not Urge FG To Print New Naira Notes (March 2020) / #EndSars: Buhari Coming Up With Solutions In Few Hours, Says NSA / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I just showed you that you are not the only one with ability to curse.

You also say amen to mine if your conscience is clear

Are you saying you couldn't say amen because your conscience is not clear and you know you are a liar?

You know buhari is a failure, yet you continue to present him as good. Doesn't that make you feel like a fool?

Many people rejected PDP because the party was bad, but even your APC is as corrupt as PDP. You, for example, are not better than any other corrupt dog in the PDP.

lf buhari has been a good leader, may your life never lack divine direction in the new year.

But if buhari had been a bad leader since he assumed office, may your life and destiny lack order and may confusion overshadow your ways in the new year. Amen
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I just showed you that you are not the only one with ability to curse.

You also say amen to mine if your conscience is clear

So, you see what I wrote as a curse? Does it mean you know that buhari is a failure? Since you say buhari is good, you shouldn't see what I wrote as a curse now, you shameless, corrupt-minded foul soul.

May everything good in your life shrink the same way buhari is shrinking the pocket of the common man on the street.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa / Just In!!! President Buhari Approves New Appointments / ESN Are Killing Fulanis In Uzo Uwani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.