Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 (2344 Views)

Tinubu: I Did Not Urge FG To Print New Naira Notes (March 2020) / #EndSars: Buhari Coming Up With Solutions In Few Hours, Says NSA / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

I refuse to give up on Buhari

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Simplyleo: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Same here bro

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by SLAP44: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Azi gbakwa grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.

If you call this a curse, then you are calling yourself a fool.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
Same here bro

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

there is a WhatsApp group for the #iMarchforBuhari consent coming up on March 2020, I will share the WhatsApp group link here soon. We are still on it here in Abuja.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by contigiency(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
I have been a buharist and has refused to change despite all the insults. So I de kamkpe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Ashawopapa001: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kiloye
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by donbachi(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
#Istandwithgarri

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by GamalNasser: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Meaning you want to enter another decade without sense ..

10 Likes

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by ojun50(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Keep standing but we here are moving forward

10 Likes

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
ojun50:
Keep standing but we here are moving forward

my friend common go and sit down
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by LabDNA: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
GamalNasser:
Lol

9 Likes

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
GamalNasser:

tell me what you achieved in the last 16 looting years of PDP??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

there is a WhatsApp group for the #iMarchforBuhari consent coming up on March 2020, I will share the WhatsApp group link here soon. We are still on it here in Abuja.

What a shame it is when able-bodied youths are marching in support of a gerontocratic tribalist whose mind has become soft due to old age.

France and Canada should serve as examples to Nigerian youths, but no.

All these lazy youths shouting Buhari up and down, give them permanent residency visas to either France or Canada and the way they'll jump at it will shock you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by RichBoy247: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
I stand with Buhari
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by RichBoy247: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
trutht828:
May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.

If you call this a curse, then you are calling yourself a fool.

God will allow your neighbours to loot your life and your destiny the way PDP looted our treasury.

I STAND WITH BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by RichBoy247: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
FrLukas:

What a shame it is when able-bodied youths are marching in support of a gerontocratic tribalist whose mind has become soft due to old age.

All these lazy youths shouting Buhari up and down, give them permanent residency visas to either France or Canada and the way they'll jump at it will shock you.

The lost of two consecutive elections back to back has made you to develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. Buhari is old, but he is building the 2nd Niger Bridge which your young and energetic ineffectual buffoon once commissioned on drawing board.

I STAND WITH BUHARI.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
RichBoy247:

The lost of two consecutive elections back to back has made you to develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. Buhari is old, but he is building the 2nd Niger Bridge which your young and energetic ineffectual buffoon once commissioned on drawing board.

I STAND WITH BUHARI.

We know you will stand with Satan if he gives you chump change.

I don't need to engage putty-for-brains.

Keep on standing with your grandpa while youths are leading other countries into the middle of the 21st century.

My joy is that people like you are trapped in Nigeria with no hope of ever getting out.

We'll be watching you from a distance while you burn yourselves to the ground.

It is crass idiocy to assume that because I criticize your grandpa Buhari, so automatically I am in support of People's Demonic Party.

You must be a teenager. I hope for the sake of your folks, you are a teenager cos if you aren't, then more's the pity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by AtikuMeansJobs: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
May God have mercy on Nigerians such many confused persons...

1 Like

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by trutht828: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
[sup][/sup]Q
RichBoy247:

God will allow your neighbours to loot your life and your destiny the way PDP looted our treasury.

I STAND WITH BUHARI

One thing is certain : buhari ass lickers are bunch of brainless dull people. To them, anyone who doesn't act stupid like them is either in the PDP or an IPOB. No wonder they talk and act dumb.

Since you stand with buhari, May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
FrLukas:

continue wailing Buhari's 3rd term agenda is coming up in September grin

Buhari till 2031 Yusuf till 3000 grin grin
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by amuwo1980: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

If I set my eyes on you eh , where is my AK

3 Likes

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by gtown: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

I refuse to give up on Buhari
You are right. Every reasonable person must #standwithbuhari#
The Slayer of the corrupts and corruption
Forever I am for Buhari
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by gtown: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
trutht828:
[sup][/sup]Q

One thing is certain : buhari ass lickers are bunch of brainless dull people. To them, anyone who doesn't act stupid like them is either in the PDP or an IPOB. No wonder they talk and act dumb.

Since you stand with buhari, May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.
What's so much paining you? Why not you stand with what ever you like and leave us to #standwithBuhari we like.
The way you talked is like you have DNA of the children of Hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Jung(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
RichBoy247:

I STAND WITH BUHARI

One who doesn't stand with Buhari does not necessarily mean they support PDP.

Justify the school fees used in sending you to school, please.

4 Likes

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Afolabimills(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
trutht828:
[sup][/sup]Q

they are so unrepentant that's y they are called ZOMBIES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Afolabimills(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

soon you lots corrupt thieves will b jailed criminals in authority borrow still looting idiots y will u not stand with blood suckers bunch of reterds d crumbs u are seeing is enough for u to sell ur brain expensive idiots continue to stand with poverty

1 Like

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Kentrolevels: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:
I stand with Buhari
[/s]
Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Mightyhaiz: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

you no see mumu?

1 Like

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Kentrolevels: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:

I STAND WITH BUHARI
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by Kentrolevels: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:

I STAND WITH BUHARI.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Afolabimills:
soon you lots corrupt thieves will b jailed criminals in authority borrow still looting idiots y will u not stand with blood suckers bunch of reterds d crumbs u are seeing is enough for u to sell ur brain expensive idiots continue to stand with poverty

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Namdi kanu is a scammer / The US Is Dramatically Overcounting Coronavirus Deaths / 22years Jinx Has Finally Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.