Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain (41989 Views)

8 Prophets Drown In Zimbabwe While Competing To Retrieve "Holy Stick"(video) / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by ednut1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Weren't you just now in a thread dedicated to testimonies in 2019? shocked

You even testified.
did i mention prayer there
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by ijbeauty(f): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Every pool should have a lifeguard around. How come it wasn't so for this resort, wit the fact that it's a big resort, why didn't they put proper measures in place.
This is just too tragic, so so sorry for your loss ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by miclil: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ayo lo pa eniyo
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by madjune(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sharp woman.

A civil suit can't bring back the dead but could bring her the loot to move on.

If you miss the ball, don't miss the leg.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
ednut1:
did i mention prayer there

Lol,do you never prayed at all this year bro?

Just asking. wink
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Hearme(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nukilia:
What if they were electrocuted undecided

May the enemy never rejoice over us

My thought as well. A careless electric cable somewhere could lead to this. However, if there were other people swimming at same time then electrocution can be ruled out.

On a lighter note, do people swim during winter? Does the pool has heater? I think Ayeparty might be involved.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Favour988: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
johnmattew:
such a dumb comment
I tell you, people should just learn to think before they talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by holuwajobar(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rapmoney:
The conclusion that the pool was safe by the hotel management was very quick. I mean, how could it be that quick that the pool was okay?

The hotel should have CCTV; the video should be examined to know if the girl fell into the pool or otherwise.

Anyway, once again, Barrister Onabrakpeya is offering his services for free.
Or the pool fell into the girl.

Is that what you meant by otherwise
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by edoairways: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
sigiyaya:
Why get a lawyer Why not leave it for God lipsrsealed
Would you leave for God?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
If an adult can’t swim will he get into the pool Moreso allow his kids to get into such pool without life jackets?

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by asmovic(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rapmoney:
The conclusion that the pool was safe by the hotel management was very quick. I mean, how could it be that quick that the pool was okay?

The hotel should have CCTV; the video should be examined to know if the girl fell into the pool or otherwise.

Anyway, once again, Barrister Onabrakpeya is offering his services for free.
and you spoilt it with the later part of your comment

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Imagine that!
luminouzzzzzz:

Weren't you just now in a thread dedicated to testimonies in 2019? shocked

You even testified.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Rapmoney(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
holuwajobar:

Or the pool fell into the girl.

Is that what you meant by otherwise

Meaning if something else happened other than that.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by patomberekpe(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wrong move,She should have not opened a case She probably May not wim,I'm sure the pool have been there fot years and other visitors have been using it As well,
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
YelloweWest:
Good move.

The resort go shìt out millions of dollars in compensation, what nonsense!
How did 3young people die in the same pool?? Something was definitely wrong

Which millions of dollars? That lawyer wants to take her little money that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
patomberekpe:
Wrong move,She should have not opened a case She probably May not wim,I'm sure the pool have been there fot years and other visitors have been using it As well,

It is not a case of " she may not win". That case is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Tedpgrass: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oblongata:
Unfortunately nothing can bring them back!!!

Rest on cry

But this may prevent the same happening to another family(ies)...

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by ednut1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Lol,do you never prayed at all this year bro?

Just asking. wink
since 2006 i haven't. Na waste of time
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
ijbeauty:
Every pool should have a lifeguard around. How come it wasn't so for this resort, wit the fact that it's a big resort, why didn't they put proper measures in place.
This is just too tragic, so so sorry for your loss ma'am.

Those resorts don't have lifeguards on duty 24hrs. The man should have read the pool instructions to know that before diving in. I can bet they went in late in the evening when almost everybody had gone to dinner
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Amhappy(f): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good move. That resort is very wicked. How can you have concluded investigation in few hours and open to the public after human fatality 3 in your premises. I'm sure if it's in Nigeria here the place will still be locked up. It's humans not chicken that died there. We can bring them back to life but let the right thing be done to give this woman a closure and to prevent re-occurrence.

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Go Spanish to go flex with tithe payers money... You think say God dey sleep?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7832195/amp/British-mother-husband-two-children-died-Costa-del-Sol-pool-hires-lawyer.html

I doubt if the victims could really swim well, as claimed by the widow.

Six and a half feet pool is not really a deep swimming pool at that!.

And I don't really know what the woman was thinking could be wrong with the pool. Was the pool turbid? I doubt! Was the pool dirty, and the floor slippery, I doubt.

I won't be surprised if the autopsy would reveal asphyxia as the cause of death of the rescuers. And we can explain that. Drowning individuals usually reach for the neck of the rescuers, and hold it with the last strength.

May the Lord comfort the survivors!

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by luminouzzzzzz(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
ednut1:
since 2006 i haven't. Na waste of time

Lol...ok bro.

One love
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by luminouzzzzzz(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ornament2003:

I doubt if the victims could really swim well, as claimed by the widow.

Six and a half feet pool is not really a deep swimming pool at that!.

And I don't really know what the woman was thinking could be wrong with the pool. Was the pool turbid? I doubt! Was the pool dirty, and the floor slippery, I doubt.

I won't be surprised if the autopsy would reveal asphyxia as the cause of death of the rescuers. And we can explain that. Drowning individuals usually reach for the neck of the rescuers, and hold it with the last strength.

May the Lord comfort the survivors!

The pool pumps were actively working when they swam in. The water pressure from the pumps would keep them underwater than necessary and if strong enough,might keep them in a swirl or vortex,forcing water into their lungs.

Do you get it now?

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by RaptorX: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
How does a 9 year old lose her footing in a 6 1/2 pool, and why did the parents allow her to swim in such a deep pool.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Lamanii22(f): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nukilia:
What if they were electrocuted undecided

May the enemy never rejoice over us

Amen oo..
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Lamanii22(f): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
A step in the right direction!

The story surrounding their dead is very strange

What's even annoying is the lacadaisical attitude of the management of the club/hotel

It's like they don't value life

They really don't value life...

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Lamanii22(f): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
pascalbenz:
my fear for water! ehhn .....

I swear.. The more reason I have never visited a beach..

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by Lamanii22(f): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Alvin212:
Grace less cheap sluttt.

Your husband was a thief, a fake pastor, a Mountebank.

Both your husband and the three kids will rot in hell...

C'mon.. Why are you so mean.. Why can't you sympathize with the poor woman... May evil not befall you oo
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by TheStarsAlign: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
May evil not get us! Pool of just 6.5 ft or what did I just read? Nothing is wrong with the pool madam - it's either Baba cannot swim or it's spiritual something.

One of the basic life skills everyone must learn is swimming. If you're reading this and can't swim, you should prioritize learning in 2020.

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain by RaptorX: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

They really don't value life...
No they value life but not that of Africans, even though you worship them in Africa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain / Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.