Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

All Day For The Pussy But One Night For The Diccck (GIF) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Day For The Pussy But One Night For The Diccck (GIF) (3085 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Day For The Pussy But One Night For The Diccck (GIF) by iTearHerToto: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
The tongue either makes or mar one. Carefully use it.

Someone tell shugavee the next diccck that's gonna smash her pussy beyond recognition is mine. She better stay off men, kickstart celibacy or do ladies cos I'll come like a thief in the middle of the night, unexpected and it's gonna be catastrophic. But who cares

[img]https:///view/sexy-gif-5109321.gif[/img]

Pukesangry
Re: All Day For The Pussy But One Night For The Diccck (GIF) by ejiro20192109(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
No one cares
Re: All Day For The Pussy But One Night For The Diccck (GIF) by Shugavee(f): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2019
iTearHerToto:
The tongue either makes or mar one. Carefully use it.

Someone tell shugavee the next diccck that's gonna smash her pussy beyond recognition is mine. She better stay off men, kickstart celibacy or do ladies cos I'll come like a thief in the middle of the night, unexpected and it's gonna be catastrophic. But who cares

[img]https:///view/sexy-gif-5109321.gif[/img]

Pukesangry
lol in your dreams !!
Re: All Day For The Pussy But One Night For The Diccck (GIF) by SECgraphix(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sick.

(1) (Reply)

He Told Me To Stop Shaving My Kp.kus..he Said He Likes It Bushy / The Wisdom Of An Igbo Man And How I Fell For It Yesterday / Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.