Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,754 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job (3086 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like It / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by RealWoman4: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya was seen last night handling Erica's breasts before asking if she will like to have a boob job.

Kidd, who is currently the Head of House, was about to retire to the executive suite when he pulled Erica to himself and began touching her breasts. He then started talking about her breast size.

He asked her what bra size she wears and she replied: "B."

"B? Really? It's kind of cute, " Kidd responded.

He then asked: "Would you get a boob job'

"No," Erica said.

"No, why not?" Kidd asked.

Erica replied: "Because, I like the way it is."

Watch the video below.
https://gistsbaze.com/bbnaija-kiddwaya-fondles-ericas-breasts-then-asks-if-she-will-like-to-have-a-boob-job/

1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by supercase1(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2020
kolisokoloko

By the time Erica gets out of that house her boobs will be as flat and long as Bet9ja slip.but wait a minute

Which one is boob job cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by zed7: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Women prefer those who take charge. All those toasting and sweet words is a scam. Be successful and confident and you will win women over.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Elton02(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Konji

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by millionboi2: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2020
I pity guys who kill demselvs over this hoes,make money.

If u see what guys with money do to all this holes,u will bow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by saheedbadmus(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
mumu erica.. after this whole rubbish kiddwaya go still leave her.. en

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Kestolove(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2020
Igbo girl don dey eye d guy pounds ND sterling...tiv guy go use ND dump u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
grin grin tap current

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by chukwuibuipob: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2020
sad Useless show

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Kondomatic(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2020
zed7:
Women prefer those who take charge. All those toasting and sweet words is a scam. Be successful and confident and you will win women over.
Sometimes the difference between harrassment and flirting is your financial position!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by dynicks(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon right now....

Aswear thoughts about this babe no go fit kill me!!...see person wey I just deny myself sleep for ....Help me oh Lord to overcome this trauma; abandon me not !..
Like wtf is wrong with my emotional self?....damn!!

Like I said, make I no just die untop this babe matter....wonder what Nigerians are saying bout me now especially the ones that have watched nd listened to my ""fierce" music as to how I hyped myself like say I be jagaban!! ...Bleep!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Kobicove(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Na dem sabi grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Ugaboy: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2020
This two guys are too corupt, zero descipline

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Finnese001: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Money is the conversation cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Finnese001: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Igbo girl don dey eye d guy pounds ND sterling...tiv guy go use ND dump u

Better than she going for that afonja boy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by dynicks(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2020
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by proclinician: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
zed7:

Simple and short. I stopped sleeping in the night ever since I realised this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Icechillz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Useless show

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Faguy: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Abeg who hear from Chioma and Davido. This is how they started.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by MoSafiu: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Icechillz:
Useless show
more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by BanevsJoker(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
supercase1:
kolisokoloko

By the time Erica gets out of that house her boobs will be as flat and long as Bet9ja slip.but wait a minute

Which one is boob job cheesy
Surgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
B for bunkum angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Uselezz! / Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / 'Not A Pedophile But What's My Condition Called?' (REPLIED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.